Yes

No

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Chris

Middletown, DE

#81 Jul 5, 2012
In my opinion things couldn't get any worse with someone else ever since janney has been the sheriff Cecil county has went more downhill than anything I have ever seen why is it that when U call the police for something small or big it takes them 45 mins to respond?? But every time im driving around I see 2-3 of them sitting beside each other talking at a old gas station or behind the old weigh stations on 40?? And since when does it take 3 cops to pull over a 60+ year old women for a routine traffic stop?? Officers do not fear for there jobs around here no matter what they do so why should they care about the harder stuff they have to deal with like drugs and gang activity there just waiting for the crackheads to start killing each other or decent people to start doing something and by the time they do it will be too late.I dont care who whens the next election as long as its someone else we need a change badly in Cecil County!!
Rainey

Bel Air, MD

#82 Jul 5, 2012
Chris, you write like an educated man.

Since: Jul 12

Middletown, DE

#83 Jul 5, 2012
Are you being sarcastic or serious?

“Truther”

Since: Nov 09

Cecil

#84 Jul 6, 2012
He's obviously being sarcastic.
Rainey

Bel Air, MD

#85 Jul 6, 2012
Duhhh.
Amused

United States

#86 Jul 7, 2012
Chris, have you ever tried punctuation? It might help your cause a little, that was painful to read!

Since: Jul 12

Middletown, DE

#87 Jul 8, 2012
Hey you don't like how I write or don't like what I have to say,Please feel free to block me.Have a good one!
Sheriffs Corruption

Alexandria, VA

#88 Jul 26, 2012
There has never been another Sheriff shame his County like Sheriff Janney has. His supporters only defense is to nit pik punctuation!
Voter

Linkwood, MD

#89 Jul 30, 2012
Sheriffs Corruption wrote:
There has never been another Sheriff shame his County like Sheriff Janney has. His supporters only defense is to nit pik punctuation!
His supporters are falling by the way side. What will they do now that he has discarded all his campaign stuff. I heard that he was thinking of running for an administrative position in Cecil County and he was told NO WAY by more than a few. Can you see him in that position or any. I can't believe he would have time in between all those golf games (sounds like Obama).
Amused

Philadelphia, PA

#90 Jul 30, 2012
A lot of "I heard....." going on here. I'm not on either side, just an observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution in Elkton (Jun '10) 11 hr HAHA 31
2006 wrong turn shooting (Dec '10) Jan 22 jackcrack 155
Still longing for Hecht's as Boscov's bows out (Aug '08) Jan 22 Just sayin 16
Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Jan 19 JUSTICEforKENNY 77
Randall Hutton (Apr '09) Jan 18 Please Read 293
drug bust (Nov '10) Jan 17 The Gamblet 61
Dennis sexton Jan 7 JRC 2

Winter Storm Watch for Cecil County was issued at January 25 at 4:08PM EST

North East Dating
Find my Match