Kolodzey Blasts Pipkin, Smigiel: "The...

Kolodzey Blasts Pipkin, Smigiel: "They Will Destroy This County"

There are 5 comments on the ceciltimes.wordpress.com story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Kolodzey Blasts Pipkin, Smigiel: "They Will Destroy This County". In it, ceciltimes.wordpress.com reports that:

A Republican political newcomer lashed out at State Sen. E.J. Pipkin and Del. Michael Smigiel Monday night, telling a candidates' forum sponsored by the local "tea party" group that the duo was trying to stage a take-over of county politics and government and "They will destroy this county." A The sharp outburst by Ted Kolodzey, a candidate for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ceciltimes.wordpress.com.

Fed up

Brentwood, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2010
It's about time someone publically revealed the truth about Pipkin and Smigiel.
justus

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 3, 2010
A take over of county politics and government is what we need! If you disagree then you must be all for taxpayers paying a six digit sallery to aholes that don't do there job, a corrupted judicial system, crime, and letting these ahole's walk all over us with being above the law. Basically you must be supporter and/or a member of the good old boys network(mafia)!
Cecil County Truth

Butler, PA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Wow, just wow. What is this bizarre fixation these people have with Smigiel and Pipkin?

Sounds like this event last night degenerated into political mudslinging which apparently culminated in this strange and fantastical tirade by some guy nobody knows.

I am just disgusted with the "Patriots group anymore... they have really turned into a self-important and arrogant bunch. They are nothing more than a propaganda tool for certain local politicians in their little "war" with Pipkin and Smigiel.
voters

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
Cecil County Truth wrote:
Wow, just wow. What is this bizarre fixation these people have with Smigiel and Pipkin?
Sounds like this event last night degenerated into political mudslinging which apparently culminated in this strange and fantastical tirade by some guy nobody knows.
I am just disgusted with the "Patriots group anymore... they have really turned into a self-important and arrogant bunch. They are nothing more than a propaganda tool for certain local politicians in their little "war" with Pipkin and Smigiel.
Well, mike dunn, if you had attended the forum you would have known that Koldzey alone mouthed-off and no one else even mentioned the name of your boss. But then you and the other two tools were only present in the form of empty chairs with your names on them.

If you and your boss have such a negative opinion of the "tea Party" people, why is he claiming in his campaign flyers that he is "tea party approved."

You and he should be so lucky... but you won't be.
Cecil County Truth

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Geez, we get it- you're mad at these guys because they couldn't be strong-armed or bullied into attending your "debate." I think the childish stunt with the empty chairs proves that the "Patriots" clearly had an agenda here. Now you're resorting to making threats against one of these candidates.

Seems I've struck a nerve by revealing the truth about these "Patriot" poseurs. They have nothing to do with the tea party movement anymore. These days, they are more about advancing the agenda of "Boss" Hodge and the good ole boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... Aug 19 noobieR 1
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Aug 17 Stef 3
Ellton shoots promotional video of town (read t... Aug 10 Joebob 2
Randall Hutton (Apr '09) Aug 7 barbaraj 303
Ship in C&D Canal Aug 6 Deborah Janelle 1
Alan Radke is a rat..snitch.. Aug 4 Chevy 1
lakeside trailer park,and cecil hill (Sep '08) Jul '16 Franklin 143

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance