Sheriff's Race: Slater Picks up the P...

Sheriff's Race: Slater Picks up the Pace; Latecomers Penniless

There are 41 comments on the ceciltimes.wordpress.com story from Aug 28, 2010, titled Sheriff's Race: Slater Picks up the Pace; Latecomers Penniless. In it, ceciltimes.wordpress.com reports that:

A Dan Slater, a candidate for Cecil County Sheriff in the Republican primary, A picked up the pace of his fundraising and broadened his financial appeal to voters throughout the county in recent months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ceciltimes.wordpress.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
old timer

United States

#41 Nov 9, 2010
Shameful wrote:
Captain America, I will not dignify you with a response other then the following: You clearly are not able or willing to conduct yourself appropriately. A response of "your the biggest loser" is quite the intelligent response and excellent example of again you throwing mud and insults. Captain America, it is individuals like you which make others disgusted to even get on this website. I hope you understand when you present yourself as you do repeatedly on these forums, you appear as a ignorant, uneducated, worthless, mean spirited individual. Again, I wish you much luck in finding the ability to conduct yourself in a respectable manner and finding a hobby for the next 4 years seeing how all of your free time is spent on throwing mud on anonymous forums.
Just as bad as the folks who post on these forums are the folks ( me included ) who waste their time reading the posts. Although it is kind of fun too say something you know will rile someone up. At least Barry has the smarts to not read this crap. I do hope though he assigns Chris to bike patrol if they can find a seat big enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North East Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in elkton (May '10) 9 hr ALTAdog 39
Anyone know Brian Lloyd? 9 hr ALTAdog 2
Looking for laborers in North East, MD Mar 23 rfernando 1
News Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Mar 19 No one 80
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Mar 18 Intercooler 6
2006 wrong turn shooting (Dec '10) Mar 16 Joyous Carnac 158
Review: J & J Nail Bar (Jun '14) Feb 28 ALTAdog 5

North East Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance