Judged:

Shameful wrote:
Captain America, I will not dignify you with a response other then the following: You clearly are not able or willing to conduct yourself appropriately. A response of "your the biggest loser" is quite the intelligent response and excellent example of again you throwing mud and insults. Captain America, it is individuals like you which make others disgusted to even get on this website. I hope you understand when you present yourself as you do repeatedly on these forums, you appear as a ignorant, uneducated, worthless, mean spirited individual. Again, I wish you much luck in finding the ability to conduct yourself in a respectable manner and finding a hobby for the next 4 years seeing how all of your free time is spent on throwing mud on anonymous forums.
Just as bad as the folks who post on these forums are the folks ( me included ) who waste their time reading the posts. Although it is kind of fun too say something you know will rile someone up. At least Barry has the smarts to not read this crap. I do hope though he assigns Chris to bike patrol if they can find a seat big enough.