“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6752 May 8, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I won't go and find those posts, you're the expert it that, go find them yourself. In the meantime, answer The General's questions. Failure to do so renders you irrelevent.
...but you want me to locate and present the racist posts you presented here?

ROTFLMAO!!!

The buckprivate's question?

I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6753 May 8, 2013
The nut now thinks or trys to pass off mixed race Puerto Ricans as being "White." If those latrinos are White then DiaperDave is a friggin' Rhodes Scholar. Hey nut, I betcha you get orgasmic watching your favorite Hymieweird fairy tales like "A Time To Kill," "Mississippi Burning," and "To Kill A Mockingbird." I betcha you saw Quentin Taratino & the Weinstein brothers latest anti-White hate-fest titled "Django Unchained." bwaaaaaaaa. Ya friggin, mindless, inculcated, drone.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6754 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
The buckprivate's question?
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.
Your convoluted opinions are still worthless, produce the requested proof of your charges, answer appropriate questions, or consider yourself what you are, a hate monger with no proof of anything. Your constant overuse of vile pejoratives is a waste of everyone's time. Bless your little heart.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6755 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We went over this a few days ago. At that time I actually re-posted the racist blather you had presented here.
Go back and find it for yourself, you lazy, bigoted jack*ss.
No such "blather" posted by me, ever.

Too easy.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6756 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6757 May 9, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
I'll do so...immediately after you produce the "bloodthirsty savages" post(s) you attribure to me and the post containing the buckprivate's apology.

Do we have a deal?

This one obviously enjoys being made a fool of by me. He must have some deep-seated masochistic leanings.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6758 May 9, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
No such "blather" posted by me, ever.
Too easy.
You're a liar!

...even easier.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6759 May 9, 2013
Jobless claims fall to 5-year low. I imagine this will infuriate the hate-mongers here. Their irrational, foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of Obama is such they would rather see Americans destitue and starving than see the econoy continue to improve while Obama is in office.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/09/news/economy/...

Obama?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6760 May 9, 2013
I'd have to say that Dave wins that one with a classic dodge. How can sparring with someone so predictible be of any use?

Let's stick to the subject folks.

I'm curious to know how everyone thinks Obama will dodge the murder of American diplomats in Bengazi. Personally, I think he'll toss Hillary under the bus in a very compelling way.

See, democrats don't actually have party unity. They can emulate it for elections simply because of their seething hatred of republicans, conservatives and Americans in general. But once the election is over they go back to their feudal kingdoms and wait for the next fight.

Hillary is screwed. She is being swift-boated from the bottom and ignored/blamed from the top. That's an impossible squeeze for even Bill to rescue her. In fact, Bill seems to be distancing himself from it all. Instead he's grooming Chelsea for her shot.

And what grooming indeed. A successful Jewish husband who is loved by all sorts of money interests. Adopting a little black child. Chelsea is shaping up to be an even more perfect democrat than Hillary could dream of being. Which will come in handy when Hillary "retires".

I think Obama will avoid impeachment (even though republicans will impeach over a blow job faster than the death of a gay ambassador). And Hillary is the body he'll step over.
Grobbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6761 May 9, 2013
Stick to the subject he says in the "WHY cant black people get a job and WORK" thread...
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is about black people. Stick to the subject or you'll seem like a stupid troll.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Yet, here he wants to branch to the Benghazi witch hunt. Hypocrisy seems to be a deeply ingrained behavior for him and his fellow traffickers in hatred.

Poot thing...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6762 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Stick to the subject he says in the "WHY cant black people get a job and WORK" thread...
<quoted text>
Yet, here he wants to branch to the Benghazi witch hunt. Hypocrisy seems to be a deeply ingrained behavior for him and his fellow traffickers in hatred.
Poot thing...
I knew DD would try and side step another problem with the current leadership in the WH, and his poor choice for Sec. of State, Cigar Bill's wife. When 4 of our people working at the Libyan council are killed while begging for help, it is more than a with hunt, boy. Bless your little heart.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6765 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do so...immediately after you produce the "bloodthirsty savages" post(s) you attribure to me and the post containing the buckprivate's apology.
Do we have a deal?
This one obviously enjoys being made a fool of by me. He must have some deep-seated masochistic leanings.
No deal, you can't hold up your end.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6766 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar!
...even easier.
No lies from me, just continued denials from you.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6767 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Jobless claims fall to 5-year low. I imagine this will infuriate the hate-mongers here. Their irrational, foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of Obama is such they would rather see Americans destitue and starving than see the econoy continue to improve while Obama is in office.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/09/news/economy/...
Obama?
All at the expense of the middle and lower classes.

Obama? yes.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6769 May 9, 2013
White Girls wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you haven't made a statement about the black guy that took a chance and helped us get our freedom?
Because, I am not a racist. Your continued comments, prove you to be a racist.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6770 May 9, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, I am not a racist....
Still lying I see.

Do you know what the ultimate fate of liars is?

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

Note that the scripture says "ALL LIARS".

But don't worry. You'll be joined there by your good pals blightedsnot, little eric, groping hand, buckprivatebobbielee, obseptictank, et al.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6771 May 9, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying I see.
Do you know what the ultimate fate of liars is?
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8
Note that the scripture says "ALL LIARS".
But don't worry. You'll be joined there by your good pals blightedsnot, little eric, groping hand, buckprivatebobbielee, obseptictank, et al.
Prove that I am lying. Prove that I am a racist. You know what happens to liars. and ALL includes you.

See you at Church.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6772 May 9, 2013
Once again these two holes have employed routine childishness to deflect the discussion instead of engaging it and have purged a whole page. Face it kids, you're both a couple of very obvious trolls.

So I'm to now assume that a thread about Obama is not the place to talk about Bengazi? Didn't it happen on his watch? Isn't that how GW was "blamed" for 9/11? Even though most of the planning and logistics happened on Clinton's, but who's counting that? Besides me.

Grobbbbbbbbbb
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6774 May 9, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you've ever said is a lie.
You are called BS.
Name one, else be known as the "liarnut".
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6775 May 9, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
Once again these two holes have employed routine childishness to deflect the discussion instead of engaging it and have purged a whole page. Face it kids, you're both a couple of very obvious trolls.
So I'm to now assume that a thread about Obama is not the place to talk about Bengazi? Didn't it happen on his watch? Isn't that how GW was "blamed" for 9/11? Even though most of the planning and logistics happened on Clinton's, but who's counting that? Besides me.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
As Hillary said, and is echoed by liberals when it comes to anything white conservative Americans have to say;

"What difference does it make"?

If the chicken and the liarnut would honestly answer the questions asked of them, the difference would be plain to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Mr. Chatman 31 May Have Been Shot In Front ... 10 hr Wild_Atlanta 7
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 11 hr phinneas j whoopie 256
Unemployment rates across the country continues... 16 hr cactus j 3
News Atlanta's Unemployment Rate Declines 17 hr Famosamos 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Hiawatha 19,847
D. Dillon 20 hr Unnown 1
News Racial differences seen among fitness levels in... 22 hr SadButTrue 23
More from around the web

North Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]