Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

What a good mummy; she wants a trademark on his name. It's all about the money. POS.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Since: Nov 11

Montgomery,Alabama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

You should change your Avatar to"Gay by the grace of Allah"!

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

hush puppy 60 wrote:
You should change your Avatar to"Gay by the grace of Allah"!
I'd say bite me but you are probably q-ueer and want to so, just go away.
mrtool2u

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

All about the money,,dont let the american people in on that,,they might think less of old sharpton,jackson and farrakhan,,,,is that possible.
La Tanya

Saint Clair, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

She's not trying to capitalize from her sons death, but she doesn't want anyone else to either!! What's so hard in understanding that!!!!!!
Michelle

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Justice for who? I do believe George is not the victim here the dead 17 yo baby is the victim. How about justice for him. I hope as a friend of Georges he saves you a seat in HELL!

“Proud to be Yankee”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

La Tanya wrote:
She's not trying to capitalize from her sons death, but she doesn't want anyone else to either!! What's so hard in understanding that!!!!!!
Yea right. SHE should be charged for neglecting her kid & failing to teach him how to be human.
Ree KNigging

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

its Sad a 17.Year old Kid Busted up an OLD MAN.....Zimmerman Started the Attack..then Was Beat up....that's why you Never Run up on any Black man these days ..those Suckers are Tough!!!!

White men use to kill black men Years Ago And get Away with it...Not this Time
deedee9700

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

Video was released of George Zimmerman when he was brought to the police precinct the night of the shooting. It is not a close up but there is no blood, no head injury, and no bandages or evidence of medical treatment on George Zimmerman's nose or head.

I thought the police felt his injuries were consistent with a claim of self defense. Where are the injuries?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerm...
Buck Bagaw

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Ree KNigging wrote:
its Sad a 17.Year old Kid Busted up an OLD MAN.....Zimmerman Started the Attack..then Was Beat up....that's why you Never Run up on any Black man these days ..those Suckers are Tough!!!!
White men use to kill black men Years Ago And get Away with it...Not this Time
That's right, don't let the truth get in the way of your story. According to the police and an eye witness, Treyvon initiated the physical part of the confrontation. Also read about his school suspension and what was found in his backpack, then read the excerpts from his twitter page. This kid had a bad attitude, and it probably was a contributing factor in his untimely death.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Buck Bagaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, don't let the truth get in the way of your story. According to the police and an eye witness, Treyvon initiated the physical part of the confrontation. Also read about his school suspension and what was found in his backpack, then read the excerpts from his twitter page. This kid had a bad attitude, and it probably was a contributing factor in his untimely death.
He may have kicked some in the dark before.the polygraph will tell.

Since: Nov 11

Ducktown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Another Chimp bites the dust!
Stan

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

I hope that Zimmerman doesn't get in any trouble, maybe this will send a message to other thugs to stay home, and not be where you shouldn't be.
As for the mother and her trademark crap, I think that it's fine, as long as she would use any proceeds to reimburse any government assistance that the family may have received in the past.
Loxahatchee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Michelle wrote:
Justice for who? I do believe George is not the victim here the dead 17 yo baby is the victim. How about justice for him. I hope as a friend of Georges he saves you a seat in HELL!
That WAS a big ass baby 6'3" with tatts and gold teeth. I don't know who's as stupid you or the chimps family.
Loxahatchee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

deedee9700 wrote:
Video was released of George Zimmerman when he was brought to the police precinct the night of the shooting. It is not a close up but there is no blood, no head injury, and no bandages or evidence of medical treatment on George Zimmerman's nose or head.
I thought the police felt his injuries were consistent with a claim of self defense. Where are the injuries?
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerm...
Maybe just maybe the cops carry a fisrt aide kit and have towels, I don't know, don't quote me on this. Dumb Ass
Capno

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

all this just proves me right when i say blacks are generally the most racist ppl in America...they set the double standard...its ok for them to do and say stuff but if the roles are reversed then its racist...the same ppl that are wanting Zimmermans head are the say ppl that said OJ is innocent
LemmonThrower

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

A black teen murder a 75 year old white man in Madison Florida, uses his credit cards.Why isn't the press all over that story?
http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/MCSO_Invest...
Generic

Pelham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

congratulations to this thread! I found the most ignorant comments thus far! Thumbs up to all my ignorant countrymen!

YankeebytheGraceofGod
BuckBagsaw
DanceswithDucks
Stan
Loxahatchee

There's a few more less ignorant commenters, but ignorant still. Those few I named deserve an award for their outstanding bigotry!
Pink Panther

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Yankee bythegraceofGod wrote:
What a good mummy; she wants a trademark on his name. It's all about the money. POS.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Your friend Zimmerman is going to die in someone's electric chair!! In due time....

“TKC #206”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Generic wrote:
congratulations to this thread! I found the most ignorant comments thus far! Thumbs up to all my ignorant countrymen!
YankeebytheGraceofGod
BuckBagsaw
DanceswithDucks
Stan
Loxahatchee
There's a few more less ignorant commenters, but ignorant still. Those few I named deserve an award for their outstanding bigotry!
Hheheheheh this coming from the ignert state of alybamy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••