Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Jul 1, 2010 Full story: www.finalcall.com 844

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#873 Apr 29, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no? It's quite a simple answer in my opinion.
Ma'am, are you a Jehovah Witness?
I am not a Jehovah Witness, I am not now nor ever will be a Christian. I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#874 Apr 29, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken to believe the nation of Israel has any connection to Almighty God Jehovah, they (ethnic Jews) have made it very clear by their conduct they are not God's people of peace and love in this unrighteous world. Only Jehovah's witnesses are God's chosen people today, they prove it by their conduct.
Isaiah 43:10
And the Jews who say they are Jews, but they are not, Rev. 3:9, are those who claim to love Jehovah God, these Jews are not in the spiritual nation of Israel or Jehovah's witnesses.
"They are their own witnesses, they see not nor know that they may be ashamed". How can you witness something you have not seen. Jews who convert out aren't considered Jews anymore, they're Christian. You can't be Jewish and Christian at the same time, the terms are mutually exclusive. Christianity is idolatry.
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#875 Apr 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Jehovah Witness, I am not now nor ever will be a Christian. I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".
Your ass leave your damn house when you got period like bible tells u females to do? You submit to men? You aint got no tattoos?
If not then STFU liar
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#876 Apr 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"They are their own witnesses, they see not nor know that they may be ashamed". How can you witness something you have not seen. Jews who convert out aren't considered Jews anymore, they're Christian. You can't be Jewish and Christian at the same time, the terms are mutually exclusive. Christianity is idolatry.
Your ass aint saved by Jesus

Them disciples be Jewish and folks was called Christian in bible to devil
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#878 Apr 29, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ass leave your damn house when you got period like bible tells u females to do? You submit to men? You aint got no tattoos?
If not then STFU liar
I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean BD. I'm guessing you were in remedial English in school? Unless English is your second language?
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#879 Apr 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Jehovah Witness, I am not now nor ever will be a Christian. I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".
Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#880 Apr 29, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Jehovah Witness, I am not now nor ever will be a Christian. I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".
Susan B--- I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".

HughBe--- Indeed the quote is a very ACCURATE description of Judaism. Remind me of some of your ORAL laws.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#881 Apr 29, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>Why the fuck you care? You in that cult bs?
No, sir
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#882 Apr 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Susan B--- I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".

HughBe--- Indeed the quote is a very ACCURATE description of Judaism. Remind me of some of your ORAL laws.
What oral laws do you speak of? Is that in the Old Testament?

Since: May 11

United States

#883 Apr 29, 2013
I think you need to reread those scripture about faulting. Its clear that hes saying will not fault not will fault. Israel is describes as a woman the nation she will birth the Messiah. Out of the nation if Israel the saviour of the world will come but I could be wrong.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#884 Apr 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I think you need to reread those scripture about faulting. Its clear that hes saying will not fault not will fault. Israel is describes as a woman the nation she will birth the Messiah. Out of the nation if Israel the saviour of the world will come but I could be wrong.
Yet the messiah was and is a man, Jesus.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#885 Apr 30, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the messiah was and is a man, Jesus.
Jesus was just a man like Abraham.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#886 Apr 30, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was just a man like Abraham.
He was the Word sent amongst His own. Read John chapter 1.
Libertarian

London, UK

#887 Apr 30, 2013
If you're letting the modern world be influence by a bronze age myth

1) you'll never sort it out because you all interpret your own holy books in the way that suits you best.

2) The fighting will never ever ever ever end, because you're not using reason so no one will ever agree.

Frankly I think you should all be chucked out then those who are willing to live in peace together in the new Israstine or Palreal can get back in.

Too reasonable or logical for you people?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#888 Apr 30, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?
I was raised Christain but converted out almost 30 years ago. I am Jewish and will die Jewish. I also had a vision of my own death and I know I'm going to heaven. The jews actually don't accept me though because I'm not ethnically Jewish and was not converted according to their standards.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#889 Apr 30, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Susan B--- I believe in the OT and practice the truth. Daniel 8:12 "...and it cast down the truth to the ground, and it practiced and prospered".
HughBe--- Indeed the quote is a very ACCURATE description of Judaism. Remind me of some of your ORAL laws.
I believe in the written word of the living God and not things like the Talmud which is mans opinion. There are a lot of messianic prophecies that aren't in the bible though and these books were not canonized.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#890 Apr 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I think you need to reread those scripture about faulting. Its clear that hes saying will not fault not will fault. Israel is describes as a woman the nation she will birth the Messiah. Out of the nation if Israel the saviour of the world will come but I could be wrong.
The Messiah will come out of Israel, not Judah. Judah is where we get the term Jew. The northern kingdom of Israel went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. They settled northwestern Europe, British is a Hebrew word that means covenant people, and the "Antichrist" will be of European descent. This person is actually the Messiah, the savior of the world.

Since: May 11

United States

#891 Apr 30, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Messiah will come out of Israel, not Judah. Judah is where we get the term Jew. The northern kingdom of Israel went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. They settled northwestern Europe, British is a Hebrew word that means covenant people, and the "Antichrist" will be of European descent. This person is actually the Messiah, the savior of the world.
You forget though that God took 2 sticks and made one. Melding ing Tribe of Israel and Judah most believe. I never heard that the Messiah will come out of Israel instead of Judah. The sceptre will not leave Judah.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#892 Apr 30, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>You forget though that God took 2 sticks and made one. Melding ing Tribe of Israel and Judah most believe. I never heard that the Messiah will come out of Israel instead of Judah. The sceptre will not leave Judah.
Shiloh is a city of Ephraim (the youngest son of Joseph) and is associated with the Messiah. Genesis 49:10 "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come".

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#894 Oct 5, 2014
Africans and other black people are the true israelities

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Broadview Plaza? 1 hr really 4
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) 11 hr really 95
Fans sell out 'The Interview' on Christmas 21 hr Dino Destiny 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 22 hr tom 354
More ebolo 22 hr Raymond 3
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) Thu TRUTH 991
First Court Hearing in North Decatur Walmart Su... (Aug '13) Aug '13 labaritone 7
North Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:46 am PST

NFL 9:46AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable vs. Panthers
NBC Sports10:02 AM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson questionable for Sunday
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Panthers RB Williams probable vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
ESPN10:41 AM
Panthers RB Stewart gets nod vs. Falcons
NBC Sports11:09 AM
Falcons boosted by Julio Jones' return to practice - NBC Sports