Who Are The Real Children Of Israel?

Jul 1, 2010 Full story: www.finalcall.com 844

In this Book of Genesis, we get lots of pictures of God, and His Promise. In Chapter 15, God is talking to Abram: “Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them and shall afflict them 400 years. But after that time”—God is speaking—“I will come! And I will judge that nation which they shall serve. And afterwards, shall they come out with great substance. And go to their fathers in peace, and be buried in a good old age.”The Jewish people claim that this is talking about them, but other than the Bible, there is no historical record of anybody named “Jews,” in bondage in Egypt for 400 years. There is no historical record of their suffering in bondage like that. Now, they were freed from a “bondage,” all right—but that was in the hills and cavesides of Europe! These people have no legitimate connection to The Holy Land

Full Story
First Prev
of 43
Next Last
hallie

Sparks, NV

#1 Jul 2, 2010
Not the present state of Israel. The land belong to Palistines.

Jews not GOD's chosen.
http://www.renewamerica.com/bb/viewtopic.php...
Alen

London, UK

#2 Jul 2, 2010
The PROMISED LAND will go and should go to those who keep their PROMISE to God.
Maverick

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2010
Halkie, who are the Palestisrians in Torah?

Yehudim ( Jews) are descendants of Yehudah ( Judah).
ex-mess

Fortson, GA

#5 Jul 2, 2010
fnord wrote:
Feralcoon writes the most mind-numbing idiocy! It's pretty obvious that "Israel" is nothing more than Occupied Palestine, and that the Palestinians were forced off of their land by criminals with a far fetched bogus claim about ancestors who lived there thousands of years ago.
Clueless strikes again. But there is a cure, so don't lose hope buddy.
Sambee

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Jul 9, 2010
Shalom,

Farrakhan is saying what I have been saying for many years now.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#7 Jul 9, 2010
Sambee wrote:
Shalom,
Farrakhan is saying what I have been saying for many years now.
And you are not embarrassed by that?
lulu

AOL

#8 Jul 9, 2010
does it really matter? there is only one heaven and all i'm worried about is getting there.
Eric

Addison, IL

#9 Jul 9, 2010
lulu wrote:
does it really matter? there is only one heaven and all i'm worried about is getting there.
Then you should become a Christian. If you believe that Jesus is the son of G-d who died for your sins, then you get a "get out of jail free" card. A ticket straight to heaven.

If instead of worrying about going to heaven, you are concerned about obeying the commandments set out by G-d because you should do as G-d says without regard to reward, then you should choose another religion.
lulu

AOL

#10 Jul 9, 2010
i am aware of the commamndments. i have been saved for many years.but the point i'm making is we're all the same in God's eyes. in the old testament there was all the talk of Israel being God's chosen people. in my opinion we are now all God's chosen since Jesus died for all of us.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#11 Jul 9, 2010
lulu wrote:
i am aware of the commamndments. i have been saved for many years.but the point i'm making is we're all the same in God's eyes. in the old testament there was all the talk of Israel being God's chosen people. in my opinion we are now all God's chosen since Jesus died for all of us.
SOrry, speak for yourself. I dont follow your voodoo.
Eric

Addison, IL

#12 Jul 9, 2010
lulu wrote:
That's why you don't have to worry about going to heaven. You have the "get out of jail card" -- Jesus. You get to do whatever you want because Jesus will intercede with G-d for you.

There are others amongst us, including myself, who believe that we must obey G-d and live by G-d's word.
Isreality

Albany, NY

#13 Jul 9, 2010
fnord wrote:
Feralcoon writes the most mind-numbing idiocy! It's pretty obvious that "Israel" is nothing more than Occupied Palestine, and that the Palestinians were forced off of their land by criminals with a far fetched bogus claim about ancestors who lived there thousands of years ago.
100% AGREED.....
Jews are not Gods Chosen people.. Proof....
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T5V...
Isreality

Albany, NY

#14 Jul 9, 2010
John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

In addition, Jesus is reported to have said that they nullified all the Commandments of God by their Tradition,“teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”(Mark 7:13; Matt. 15:6-9, etc.).

His invective, in truth, cannot be equaled. All of Matthew 23 is like a whiplash. He likened Pharisaism to a white sepulcher, indeed beautiful outwardly, but “inside full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness.”

Christ climaxed one condemnation after another with the expletive,“Hypocrites!” He called the Pharisees children of them that killed the Prophets. He foretold they would go on killing, crucifying and persecuting until the guilt for all the righteous blood shed from Abel on down would be upon them.“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” Christ asked.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/332/
ex-mess

Fortson, GA

#15 Jul 9, 2010
Alen wrote:
The PROMISED LAND will go and should go to those who keep their PROMISE to God.
How did I miss the ONLY post by Alen that cannot be argued against?? He is absolutely correct - except he's picked the wrong team.
ex-mess

Fortson, GA

#16 Jul 9, 2010
lulu wrote:
It's good to be "aware" of traffic laws too. Did jsus die so you don't have to follow those either?
lulu

AOL

#17 Jul 10, 2010
ex-mess wrote:
<quoted text>It's good to be "aware" of traffic laws too. Did jsus die so you don't have to follow those either?
jesus never said you don't have to follow the commandments. if you read his words you would know that.and as far as voodoo, if you don't want to believe then that's your personal choice.what jesus did was elevate the commandments from an outward show to what is inside us. for example most of us here can follow the commandments on the outside by not committing adultery or not murdering someone etc. but what do we do on the inside? jesus tells you to lust after someone makes you just as guilty as doing it. it tells you that to hate someone and wish bad to them is the same as murder. just because you can outwardly follow the commandments doesn't really mean a thing anybody can do it. but it's what's in your heart that counts and theres not one person who doesn't struggggle with it. jesus is not saying do not obey the laws. he is saying there is forgivness if you mess up.
ex-mess

Fortson, GA

#18 Jul 10, 2010
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>jesus never said you don't have to follow the commandments. if you read his words you would know that.and as far as voodoo, if you don't want to believe then that's your personal choice.what jesus did was elevate the commandments from an outward show to what is inside us. for example most of us here can follow the commandments on the outside by not committing adultery or not murdering someone etc. but what do we do on the inside? jesus tells you to lust after someone makes you just as guilty as doing it. it tells you that to hate someone and wish bad to them is the same as murder. just because you can outwardly follow the commandments doesn't really mean a thing anybody can do it. but it's what's in your heart that counts and theres not one person who doesn't struggggle with it. jesus is not saying do not obey the laws. he is saying there is forgivness if you mess up.
Tell that to the other 1,999,999,999 xans.
The problem is, you are taking 2nd hand information and claiming that your god said it. He plagiarized from the Torah, which is fine, as long as you don't worship him. He never claimed to be god. See Genesis 4:7 for the first, simple, and only plan of salvation - no middle man needed. Then read Deuteronomy about worshipping ANYTHING that is created, and that includes a man. That's why even the muslims ridicule xanity, because it is no longer a monotheistic religion. The xan religion promotes multiple persons as god, and some even include mary.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#19 Jul 10, 2010
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>jesus never said you don't have to follow the commandments. if you read his words you would know that.and as far as voodoo, if you don't want to believe then that's your personal choice.what jesus did was elevate the commandments from an outward show to what is inside us. for example most of us here can follow the commandments on the outside by not committing adultery or not murdering someone etc. but what do we do on the inside? jesus tells you to lust after someone makes you just as guilty as doing it. it tells you that to hate someone and wish bad to them is the same as murder. just because you can outwardly follow the commandments doesn't really mean a thing anybody can do it. but it's what's in your heart that counts and theres not one person who doesn't struggggle with it. jesus is not saying do not obey the laws. he is saying there is forgivness if you mess up.
That is a common misperception due to lack of education among Christians.

The practice of Halacha (following mitzvot) is very concerned with developing an inner life - and nowhere does it state that outward behavior without inner intent is sufficient. This is common knowledge among traditional Jews. We have entire texts devoted to this in the Musar literature. And concepts suh as "ruach" that reinforce this. Get yourself a hebrew education, talk to a rabbi, buy books....you will discover that there is a wide breadth of deeper Jewish wisdom that your church is not providing for you that covers these topics.
Isreality

Albany, NY

#20 Jul 10, 2010
lulu wrote:
Correct lulu....
Jesus never said you don't have to follow the commandments.

He said this ....

All laws are still valid and in effect

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
==========
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
==========
Matthew 5:18
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:19
Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:20
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.
Isreality

Albany, NY

#21 Jul 10, 2010
and here are those laws.....that the Jews and Christians have swept aside, to implement their Democratic Freedoms....

The following verse can be found in the Torah, the Latin Vulgate and the Bible. All condone by the N/T
Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel.(Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)
Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live.(Exodus 22:17 NAB)
Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)
Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.(Leviticus 20:27 NAB)
Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.(Exodus 21:15 NAB)
Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.(Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense.(Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed.(Exodus 22:19 NAB)
Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
Afew more morsels. of Gods law

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB
Kill Followers of Other Religions.
Death for Blasphemy,[You remember this one, right]
Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT
Kill False Prophets

Deuteronomy 17:6
On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness.
Romans 1:24-32 NLT
Infidels and Gays Should Die
Numbers 1:48-51 NLT
Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
Exodus 31:12-15 NLT
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

Numbers 31:17-18

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
Numbers 31:35-40
32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 33 72,000 cattle, 34 61,000 donkeys 35 and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 43
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 19,550
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 2 hr DiaperDave 162
New Book Features Original Works of Art, Inspir... 8 hr Will Dockery 1
Wilderness to Water Features Original Works of Art 8 hr Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 9 hr squeezers 54
injections (Nov '09) 10 hr Buttinj_T 3
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 22 hr neverconned 3
North Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons