New Bedford man stabbed in the chest

There are 3 comments on the SouthCoastToday.com story from Jan 11, 2013, titled New Bedford man stabbed in the chest. In it, SouthCoastToday.com reports that:

A 23-year-old city man was dropped off at St. Luke's Hospital in a private vehicle early Friday, suffering from a stab wound to the chest, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthCoastToday.com.

joe shmoe

North Dartmouth, MA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Looks like New Bedford is slowly getting rid of guns and getting up close and personal with knifes. Just proves if you get rid of one weapon, they find a new one if they really want to get you.
Hank the Dwarf

Danielson, CT

#2 Jan 27, 2013
joe shmoe wrote:
Looks like New Bedford is slowly getting rid of guns and getting up close and personal with knifes. Just proves if you get rid of one weapon, they find a new one if they really want to get you.
Knives have always been preferred in New Bedford. Cod, people...what's the difference?
joe shmoe

North Dartmouth, MA

#3 Jan 27, 2013
My point was....there used to be alot more shootings......now there is more stabbings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Dartmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DCF workers plan Pittsfield picket over caseloa... 10 hr DCF Monsters and ... 24
Help May 1 Barb 1
News Budgets socked by snow costs, agency finds Apr 28 reality is a crutch 1
News Lizzie Borden Took An Ax (Apr '14) Apr 20 Mindy 2
News Ghostly goings-on at the Lizzie Borden B&B (Nov '08) Apr 20 Mindy 3
News RTDNA Canada Announces Atlantic Region Award Re... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ted 1
Sheriffs cheer pot shot (Jan '14) Jan '14 I_AM_FACTS 1
More from around the web

North Dartmouth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]