Dartmouth Select Board Picks Cash ove...

Dartmouth Select Board Picks Cash over fauna and flora -Solar panel farm

Posted in the North Dartmouth Forum

Since: Jul 08

New Bedford, MA

#1 Jan 25, 2012
Solar panel Farm along Hixville Rd. and Old Fall River Rd.in North Dartmouth. Acres of land and beautiful trees have been destroyed in only days. This area is few feet from residences. What a shame! This farm will sell energy to NSTAR. Just knew this today. This morning I saw the destruction.
Fonzie

New York, NY

#2 Jan 27, 2012
How many residents knew that the select Board in the Town of Dartmouth voted "themselves" to allow the latest Solar project to be developed in the area behind the district 2 fire station as described by Garcia?? Anyone, wishing to join in a pulic force to appose the Town and its self serving decisions please contact me at [email protected] Why wasn't abutters letters sent out especially on such a large scaled project that will impact all of us in that area????? There is much more to this than meets the ee believe me. I look forward to your correspondence time is of the essence.
P Investigator

New York, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Do you know why the Select Board voted to allow any Solar projects in the Town of Dartmouth to be let thru without a public hearing or votes. I do!
Do you know why certain developers in the area have been allowed to put in developments in areas that were once considered wetlands or property that was supposed to be preserved?? I do!
The Town of Dartmouth has raised taxes developed the pay as you throw trash removal. They let preffered developers get projects approved because of their "contributions" or charities to the Town of Dartmouth while others are denied.
I HAVE FOLLOWED THE MONEY TRAIL......you will action after exposure!
kristy

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2013
I live in a house on old fall river road. mary has helped my family in so many way. she is not thinking of the money she will make. shes a hard working farmer and mother. my family would not have a place to live if it wasnt for her.so dont judge a book by its cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Dartmouth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff offers to send inmates to build Trump's... Jan 5 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
News Minimum wage increase helps, but more needed, a... Jan 2 Get a clue 1
Fall River Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec 17 Musikologist 16
Fall River Girls are too rough...they turn me O... Dec '16 sjama6678 1
News U.S. is being overrun with illegal immigrants (Apr '08) Dec '16 Golf family 105
News New Bedford woman robbed at bus stop Dec '16 hpwinchester71 1
Ever want to learn more about God? Nov '16 SSChurch 1

North Dartmouth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Dartmouth Mortgages