Bachmann: Debt Ceiling Fight Kept Her...

Bachmann: Debt Ceiling Fight Kept Her Out of NH

There are 46 comments on the 13WMAZ-TV story from Oct 9, 2011, titled Bachmann: Debt Ceiling Fight Kept Her Out of NH. In it, 13WMAZ-TV reports that:

Republican presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann says her unsuccessful fight against raising the federal debt ceiling kept her away from New Hampshire for nearly four months, but she's still committed to winning over voters in the key early primary state.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WMAZ-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Jun 8, 2012
Israel Greek Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel Lies !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HVwpq1ujy4oXX&feature=rel ated
That was a great video in many aspects. Thank god for the internet. More people need to learn about what is actually going on.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#43 Jun 11, 2012
woodtick57 wrote:
i wonder if M bachmann has finally figured out what the debt ceiling really is. One would think a presidential candidate would know such things.
Is Bachmann always high or just a moron? Listening to her, i can't tell, but there is no way she be that incoherent and clueless with either being stoned or mentally challenged. Wow...she even makes bubblehead SARAH PALIN look smart by comparison, and that is very scary!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#44 Jun 17, 2015
sharleene wrote:
<quoted text> Go figure. It must be misplaced loyalty or some damn thing if they call him there hero. What is he giving them to look the other way?Trading guns to the Contra and all that goes way back. They all seem to make deals like that for prisoners, oil, on n on.
Ronald Rogaine will be reincarnated as a Iranian citizen
Donnie Trumpstein

United States

#45 Sep 5, 2015
WOW THIS IS AN OLD THREAD! It is wild to remember that for a short period of time, people were desperate enough to suggest that Bachman was anything other than another neo-con who was clueless about science. HPV vaccinations causing "retardation" was so obviously based on psuedo-science that Bachman went from trendy candidate to "too nuts to be elected dog catcher" candidate. So many politicans from both major parties have shown their scientific ignorance, but Bachman literally proved herself the most full of it. And to the "alll seeing future telling" genius that predicted Bachman would beat Obama, yeah WRONG! LOL! Also, the debt ceiling debacle was something I forgot! The republican need for a wedge issue plus the completely wimpy response by the democrats hurt the US international credit rating for the first time and in the end the "stand on principle" republicans raised it after hurting the US economy and making our system look incompetent. The system wasn't the problem, just all the morons from both parties that couldn't reach any agreement before embarrassing our great country. God help us, give us a candidate that can unite us and not embarrass us. I know we might not deserve it Lord, but have mercy, look which idiots are in power positions in the House, Senate, Oval Office, and both parties! Lol, nah we americans get what we deserve in the end.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#46 Sep 6, 2015
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Is Bachmann always high or just a moron? Listening to her, i can't tell, but there is no way she be that incoherent and clueless with either being stoned or mentally challenged. Wow...she even makes bubblehead SARAH PALIN look smart by comparison, and that is very scary!!
She historically retarded
Wall failure

Ellicott City, MD

#47 Sep 6, 2017
Trump wont cut the debt ceiling?? Really I THOUGHT HE WAS MAD AT OBAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dog trial goes to judge NEW 20 hr Resistence 1
Jack Morley and his Dunkin Donuts Erection (Jul '15) Sep '17 LanaSandy 5
Jay @ N. Country Wholesale Jul '17 whistleblower 1
Rte 153 today (Dec '16) Dec '16 mmeggieg 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
News Hillary's Jet and Other Global Climate Phonies (Jul '15) Sep '16 swampmudd 12

North Conway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Conway Mortgages