Concord police investigating possible...

Concord police investigating possible homicide

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Concord police investigating possible homicide. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Police are investigating a death with suspicious circumstances in the 2900 block of Glenside Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

neighbors of 2980 glensid

Vacaville, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2011
No wonder the police thought the house was vacant. The victims father and wife lived like hoarders. Trash everywhere. Overgrown trees. Dog poop, you name it. These people were very dirty. How could they allow this child to move into such a bad area. There weren't even locks on the doors. After seeing the pics of her father and his wife , looks like they are the ones that knew this Donald and Randi . If they loved her so much, why didn't they help her. All I have seen is the 2 of them being attention whores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Concord Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Burke Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun 13 Musikologist 12
Vtel (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kirby 1
David and Ann Taylor (Apr '15) Apr '15 Wondering 1
What is bigger in Vermont? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Curious 2
News State's jobless rate dips below 4 percent; lawm... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 1
News Manufacturer announces plans to close Northeast... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bill Walker 1
News Animal cruelty charges at Santa's Land (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flat Lander 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Concord Mortgages