Bank robbery in North Chili

There are 5 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 21, 2009, titled Bank robbery in North Chili. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Monroe County Sheriff's Deputies say they have found the man they say robbed the Five Star Bank on Union Street in North Chili.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

batman

Penfield, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2009
say hi to nick joseph for me and bring the soap with you
Michael

Batavia, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Another one of our young consumed, and driven by drug addiction. From someone who knows all to well where drugs can take you, I hope and pray that this young man finds the help he needs.
timmy

Cayuga, NY

#3 Apr 22, 2009
As long as he finds his "help" in jail I'm ok.
Lisa

Macedon, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Get this scum bag out of my neighborhood! Hope he goes away for a long time. Dollars to doughnuts he is responsible for the other crimes in the area.

“You lead, I'll follow.”

Since: Apr 09

Ours.

#5 Apr 22, 2009
Deputies say 21-year-old Darrell passed a note to an employee and left the location on foot with an undisclosed amount of money. Darrell, who never learned to read or write, thought the piece of paper was a check when he handed it to the teller. After receiving the cash he believed he had successfully cashed the check and was on his way to buy a car when he was arrested. Although the teller could not make out the words in the note, she automatically assumed he was a robber when in fact the note was an old Christmas wish list scribbled out by his other brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chili Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting Apr 29 DIAMOND DAISY ALERT 12
News Man charged with opening fire in pub near Roche... Apr 28 Suburban Culture 15
News ESPN Journalist's Missing Son Found Dead in Lak... Apr 21 Volvo FH16 2
John 3:16 Apr 18 Son of man 1
News Man Admits Role In Kidnapping/Jewelry Heist In ... Apr 17 Simple Solution 1
Cult (Sep '07) Apr 11 i love jesus 31
News Five (GREAT) things to know about some "kids" f... Mar '15 we r watching 3
More from around the web

North Chili People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]