Dog fight suspected in death of pit b...

Dog fight suspected in death of pit bull found in Chili dumpster

There are 2 comments on the 10NBC / WHEC TV-10 story from Jul 25, 2007, titled Dog fight suspected in death of pit bull found in Chili dumpster. In it, 10NBC / WHEC TV-10 reports that:

“We have no identification on the animal no idea even if it's from the area where the dog was found. Typically they'll remove the body from a far area so as not to bring attention the where the dog fights are actually happening”

A dead pit bull is found in a dumpster but authorities say it probably was not a pet. via 10NBC / WHEC TV-10

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10NBC / WHEC TV-10.

mark Hodsden

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Nov 12, 2007
that's real messed up that some one can leave a dog in a trah can dumpster. And all it says about them is that they don't care about themselves.
mark Hodsden

Spartanburg, SC

#2 Nov 12, 2007
I own a red nose pitbull his name is boss. I couldn't think of leaving him at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chili Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man In Custody After Girlfriend Is Fata... Jul 14 GradyD 19
News The Best Dish at Any Greek Diner Is the Spinach... Jul 6 La Femme Accident 1
Workmyholes3 Jun 29 Lyvie 1
News Eleven arrests made at Zac Brown concert on Sunday Jun 27 Ha Ha 3
Greek is cradle of western world..? Jun '17 Shakra 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Greece Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Henrietta May '17 VictorOrians 1

North Chili Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chili Mortgages