More than 100 police searching for mi...

More than 100 police searching for missing infant in Zion

There are 7 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Aug 21, 2013, titled More than 100 police searching for missing infant in Zion. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

Zion police and more than 100 other area law-enforcement officers spent most of Wednesday searching for a 5-month-old infant who was reported missing from an apartment in the far North Suburb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

Modo cool

Zion, IL

#2 Aug 22, 2013
If I found it in my garbage can, I'd paint and varnish it then stick a lantern in its hand and plant it on my front lawn. Would make an awsome lawn jockey.
Brooks Jerkwad

Zion, IL

#3 Aug 26, 2013
After an exhaustive 5 day search of the City Dump, police gave uplooking for baby Joshua, Special Lake County "Dumpster Diving Task Force Squad" also known as, The Shiteaters, gave up, disrobed, disinfected and went home. Spokesperson Alan L. stated, "What the hell are we wasting our time for? He'll just grow up and become a welfare grabbing, drug selling, ghetto scum, gang banging thug anyways."
Red Bay

Lake Forest, IL

#4 Aug 27, 2013
You are the two biggest losers I've seen in a while. He was a child of God and may his soul rest in peace unlike your own.
Chief Running Bare

Zion, IL

#5 Aug 29, 2013
If he was a Child of God, why wasn't he born White? To the dump, to the dump ,to the dump-didi-dump-didi-dump-didi- imp-dump-dump...
Ted Nugent

Zion, IL

#6 Aug 29, 2013
Brooks Jerkwad wrote:
After an exhaustive 5 day search of the City Dump, police gave uplooking for baby Joshua, Special Lake County "Dumpster Diving Task Force Squad" also known as, The Shiteaters, gave up, disrobed, disinfected and went home. Spokesperson Alan L. stated, "What the hell are we wasting our time for? He'll just grow up and become a welfare grabbing, drug selling, ghetto scum, gang banging thug anyways."
So sad...So true.
Red Bay

Lake Forest, IL

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Wow! What a collection of trash that reads this forum.
Red Bay

Lake Forest, IL

#8 Aug 29, 2013
and please don't use Ted's name, he'd mop the floor with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drew ryan maras (Jan '12) Apr 7 Anonymous 5
Vote White. Zion Mayoral Election this April 7th. (Mar '15) Apr 1 Wide awake 7
News Man fatally shot by federal agent in Zion Apr 1 Wide awake 1
News Libertyville cop was legally drunk (Aug '07) Mar 28 Kylepfree 20
Beware Mar '18 Donna 1
News Endorsement: Fairley for Democratic nomination ... Mar '18 Correct 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Lane Harrison as Mayor? (Feb '15) Feb '18 Eyes wide open 3

North Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages