Antioch cops: Drug dealer called 911

There are 12 comments on the Daily Herald story from Apr 20, 2009, titled Antioch cops: Drug dealer called 911. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A 19-year-old man who called 911 after being robbed at gunpoint in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Antioch has been arrested and charged with selling drugs, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Antioch Citizen

Round Lake, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Now, how stupid is that?

This kid has alot to learn in life.
haaaaaaa

Warrenville, IL

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Oh, ya officer. You see I was just mindin' my own business, selling my crack when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and...
more the better

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2009
haaaaaaa wrote:
Oh, ya officer. You see I was just mindin' my own business, selling my crack when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and...
Um, I hate to ask you, but where did you learn to read...the kid had marijuana, not crack...still stupid, but...
addled

United States

#5 Apr 23, 2009
stupid is as stupid does......
Antioch Citizen

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Apr 23, 2009
Once again another Dumb A$$ in Antioch ,Him being a dope pusher an being robbed by a dope head Yeah got to Love it ,Yeah thumbs up for calling the cops that will teach them dope heads,Wake up Antioch its not just your little home town anymore,,,,,,
dms

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 28, 2009
Antioch Citizen - They may be dumb, but I bet they have better grammar than you. Do you actually read what you type? I would be concerned if my nine year old wrote that poorly and I'll guess you are older then nine.
Cannon

Elgin, IL

#8 Apr 30, 2009
It is time to crack down on white trash in the area.
Calling the zoning department to report junk vehicles in your neighbors yard will be a good start. Lake Co. zoning's PH# is...
1 847 Three 77 26 hundred. They don't ask your name.
We will not get higher class people living in these neighborhoods unless we crack down on the white trash.
terminal

United States

#9 May 1, 2009
It should be a crime to be poor. The lower class must be forced out. We need to mandate that people must spend their money on the appearance of their house and its occupants. If they choose to have more than 3 kids then they should be fined or have one child taken away and sold for profit. All potential buyers must pass a white treasure test.

Is white trash a monetary or moral illness?
The Chicago

Chicago, IL

#10 May 4, 2009
terminal wrote:
It should be a crime to be poor. The lower class must be forced out. We need to mandate that people must spend their money on the appearance of their house and its occupants. If they choose to have more than 3 kids then they should be fined or have one child taken away and sold for profit. All potential buyers must pass a white treasure test.
What is this, Communist China? How would they pass your supposed test, run for public office?
Antioch Resident

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2010
more the better wrote:
<quoted text>Um, I hate to ask you, but where did you learn to read...the kid had marijuana, not crack...still stupid, but...
Uh, where did YOU learn to read?...Because it clearly said that this MAN at the age of 19 had DRUGS. It didn't say crack or marijuana. You both are wrong now get on with your lives.
Just Sayin

Medinah, IL

#12 Aug 22, 2010
dms wrote:
Antioch Citizen - They may be dumb, but I bet they have better grammar than you. Do you actually read what you type? I would be concerned if my nine year old wrote that poorly and I'll guess you are older then nine.
It should be "...older than nine."
Nac

Lake Villa, IL

#13 Aug 22, 2010
terminal wrote:
You trollin'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News Roundup: No Charges For Illinois Cop Who S... Thu jmho 4
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision May 19 manman 6
Review: Illuminance Photography May 18 mdesai 1
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
North Chicago Corruption (Apr '14) Mar '15 john 2
News So what is a great Chicago book anyway? Jan '15 Uncle Buck 2
News North Chicagoan charged in Gurnee shooting (Feb '12) Jan '15 Smokey McBongwater 10
More from around the web

North Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]