Antioch cops: Drug dealer called 911

Apr 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

A 19-year-old man who called 911 after being robbed at gunpoint in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Antioch has been arrested and charged with selling drugs, according to police.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2010
Antioch Citizen

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Now, how stupid is that?

This kid has alot to learn in life.
haaaaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Oh, ya officer. You see I was just mindin' my own business, selling my crack when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and...
more the better

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

haaaaaaa wrote:
Oh, ya officer. You see I was just mindin' my own business, selling my crack when all of a sudden this guy comes out of nowhere and...
Um, I hate to ask you, but where did you learn to read...the kid had marijuana, not crack...still stupid, but...
addled

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

stupid is as stupid does......
Antioch Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Once again another Dumb A$$ in Antioch ,Him being a dope pusher an being robbed by a dope head Yeah got to Love it ,Yeah thumbs up for calling the cops that will teach them dope heads,Wake up Antioch its not just your little home town anymore,,,,,,
dms

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Antioch Citizen - They may be dumb, but I bet they have better grammar than you. Do you actually read what you type? I would be concerned if my nine year old wrote that poorly and I'll guess you are older then nine.
Cannon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2009

Judged:

It is time to crack down on white trash in the area.
Calling the zoning department to report junk vehicles in your neighbors yard will be a good start. Lake Co. zoning's PH# is...
1 847 Three 77 26 hundred. They don't ask your name.
We will not get higher class people living in these neighborhoods unless we crack down on the white trash.
terminal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2009

Judged:

It should be a crime to be poor. The lower class must be forced out. We need to mandate that people must spend their money on the appearance of their house and its occupants. If they choose to have more than 3 kids then they should be fined or have one child taken away and sold for profit. All potential buyers must pass a white treasure test.

Is white trash a monetary or moral illness?
The Chicago

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

terminal wrote:
It should be a crime to be poor. The lower class must be forced out. We need to mandate that people must spend their money on the appearance of their house and its occupants. If they choose to have more than 3 kids then they should be fined or have one child taken away and sold for profit. All potential buyers must pass a white treasure test.
What is this, Communist China? How would they pass your supposed test, run for public office?
Antioch Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

more the better wrote:
<quoted text>Um, I hate to ask you, but where did you learn to read...the kid had marijuana, not crack...still stupid, but...
Uh, where did YOU learn to read?...Because it clearly said that this MAN at the age of 19 had DRUGS. It didn't say crack or marijuana. You both are wrong now get on with your lives.
Just Sayin

Bellwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

dms wrote:
Antioch Citizen - They may be dumb, but I bet they have better grammar than you. Do you actually read what you type? I would be concerned if my nine year old wrote that poorly and I'll guess you are older then nine.
It should be "...older than nine."
Nac

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

terminal wrote:
You trollin'?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Chicago Discussions

Search the North Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Tue KrisChristie 1,854
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... Jul 21 Chicagobroker 10
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) Jul 21 Alison 110
Concealed carry permit numbers higher in Lake F... Jul 17 Tory II 1
I'd like Some Zion Info, Please! Jul 16 Sheldon Cooper 14
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Lake County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Chicago Jobs