Man shot in the neck at Winthrop Harbor New Year's party

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Man shot in the neck at Winthrop Harbor New Year's party. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A Zion man came to the defense of his girlfriend at a Winthrop Harbor party on New Year's and shot the 21-year-old old host in the neck, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Timbo

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 8, 2012
I am the one that was shot and came to his girl friends defense r u serious I didnt do any thing to deserve being shot so I have no idea what the police r saying but it is totaly fuckin wrong so there for get it straight before posting any thing on the internet
The 5-0

Racine, WI

#4 May 5, 2013
Oh tasker upchurch to bad this guy wasn't a better shot. You are a worthless pile of shi! You are a wannabe drug dealer who ripped off someone and got what was coming to you. Your whole worthless life revolves around stealing from others because your to lazy to stupid and to inbreed to get a real job. Your whole family is a bunch of useless mouth breathers who contribute nothing to society yet you take everything from it. The only real tragedy here is that the guy who shot you didn't get the job done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried this trick to test used batter... May 1 Krustum 4
News Attorney: Ari Squire's Wife Not Involved In Twi... (Mar '08) May 1 AL BICOFF 59
News Audiologist Offers Free Hearing Aids (Apr '13) Apr 29 kody 4
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
North Chicago Corruption (Apr '14) Mar '15 john 2
News So what is a great Chicago book anyway? Jan '15 Uncle Buck 2
News North Chicagoan charged in Gurnee shooting (Feb '12) Jan '15 Smokey McBongwater 10
More from around the web

North Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]