Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55972 Jul 7, 2014
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/381148/s ...

"I agree that we should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it is a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist.... Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we’re going to do with marriage when we get there, because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change, and again, I don’t think it should exist."

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#55973 Jul 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
A diverse gender couple union is natural, distinct and more complex than a duplicate gender couple. A vastly different relationship.
MOST OFTEN, a diverse gender couple bear human fruit. A duplicate gender couple NEVER DO! A bond between a man and a woman that homosexual couples will NEVER experience.
Either of those aspects stand alone as valid, unique differences from every other relationship in society.
It is simply idiotic for a judge to declare that a piece of paper will equate them.
No, what's simply idiotic is you and your repetitive losing opinions. There is absolutely nothing more distinct or more complex about your marriage. And bearing fruit is still completely irrelevant to any discussion about marriage. It always will be, which is why you continue to considered one of the biggest morons on Topix.

Hey, I know, why you try that whole routine about lesbians and how they dress. That's always good for a laugh you old coot.

Location hidden

#55974 Jul 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
And yet you remain completely unable to provide medical research that supports your opinion. And you always will be unable to. But your obsession over the matter can be supported as being harmful and unhealthy. Sicko.
KiMare wrote:
It is a violent violation of function.
Function is up to the owner of the object. Where one sticks their dick, or what one does with one's ass is totally up to each individual. Sorry that irks you, but theirs not a damn thing you can do about it.
KiMare wrote:

It exposes homosexuality as a sexual birth defect.
Anal sex exposes exactly nothing about homosexuality since it is neither a solely homosexual act, nor is it an act all homosexuals participate in. Sorry to prove what a moron you are again Greg. On the other hand, your obsession over sex that other people have does expose you as a sick person.
KiMare wrote:
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
Anal sex isn't inherently harmful so your moral code isn't affected.
KiMare wrote:
Sodomy should be illegal.
And yet the Supreme Court disagrees with you since there is no grounds for it to be illegal.

Thanks for sharing your stupid opinions Greg. As always they mean nothing to anyone but you.

Location hidden

#55975 Jul 9, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you remain completely unable to provide medical research that supports your opinion. And you always will be unable to. But your obsession over the matter can be supported as being harmful and unhealthy. Sicko.
<quoted text>
Function is up to the owner of the object. Where one sticks their dick, or what one does with one's ass is totally up to each individual. Sorry that irks you, but theirs not a damn thing you can do about it.
<quoted text>
Anal sex exposes exactly nothing about homosexuality since it is neither a solely homosexual act, nor is it an act all homosexuals participate in. Sorry to prove what a moron you are again Greg. On the other hand, your obsession over sex that other people have does expose you as a sick person.
<quoted text>
Anal sex isn't inherently harmful so your moral code isn't affected.
<quoted text>
And yet the Supreme Court disagrees with you since there is no grounds for it to be illegal.
Thanks for sharing your stupid opinions Greg. As always they mean nothing to anyone but you.
Even a child knows you don't play in shit.

Smile.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Chicago, IL

#55976 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Even an imbecile knows that you douche before anal sex.
Smile

Location hidden

#55977 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Anal sex and playing with shit are two completely different things Greg. Why the need to change the subject?

It's always fun watching you try and cowardly obfuscate when you've been exposed as just another hypocritical Liar for Jesus. Nothing funnier or more pathetic.

is it really safe

Saint Louis, MO

#55978 Jul 9, 2014

Location hidden

#55979 Jul 9, 2014
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG wrote:
<quoted text>
Even an imbecile knows that you douche before anal sex.
Smile
And dont forget the anal condom, and as one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough."

Then pray the sphincter muscle abuse doesn't release a new load of what it is intended to hold back.

Yeah, that sounds just like normal, natural sex.

Idiot.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#55980 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Even a child knows you don't play in shit.

Smile.
Slow day delivering office supplies,
Loser?
Hetero

Morristown, NJ

#55981 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
It is a violent violation of function.
It exposes homosexuality as a sexual birth defect.
The most basic moral code is 'do no harm'.
Sodomy should be illegal.
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.

I will defend to the death your right to express your OPINION, but you are still a self-righteous, uninformed putz.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Chicago, IL

#55982 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And dont forget the anal condom, and as one doctor put it, "too much lub is almost enough."
Then pray the sphincter muscle abuse doesn't release a new load of what it is intended to hold back.
Idiot.
What's "lub"? At least you spelled "too" correctly.

Douching properly prevents awkward situations. It isn't like your colon produces a fresh load at random. Have you ever had an endoscopy and your colon decided to whip up a fresh batch of fecal matter for the doc?

I too know women whose orgasmic intensity from anal is far greater than vaginal penetration.

I'm nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG and I approved this post.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#55984 Jul 9, 2014
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
No harm you say? Grow up in the Lord and get a real life. Our lawmakers will answer to God on this sinful same sex marriage, just how sick can a person get?

Location hidden

#55985 Jul 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
The only idiot is you. You continue to demonstrate it every time you post, this one included.

"sphincter muscle abuse"!! That's as stupid and meaningless as your "mutual gender" nonsense. But please, don't let your stupidity get in the way of your obsession with making up stuff about other people's sex. It's every fundie's favorite pastime. In science it's called a sickness.
MMike

Benton, IL

#55986 Jul 9, 2014
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is demeaning my wife's ass (pun intended). I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years in a totally monogamous relationship and, I can assure you, her orgasmic intensity is often greater with anal than with vaginal. She also immensely enjoys the occasional rim job I give her.
I will defend to the death your right to express your OPINION, but you are still a self-righteous, uninformed putz.
So you admit that you are not man enough to get your wife off in the traditional missionary position, you do your best work when performing homosexual style of anal sex acts. Maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet? Most straight men can satisfy their women in any position.
P.S. On second thought i would be embarrassed if i was Sooo small, that i could fit in my women's back door. Just saying

Location hidden

#55987 Jul 9, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> No harm you say?
I notice that you too don't present this mythical "harm". Come on sport, let's see some cause/effect scenarios that demonstrate this harm!!! Why do you fundie's never present specifics with your rhetoric?!
Paul wrote:

Grow up in the Lord and get a real life.
Real grown ups don't believe in mythical beings.
Paul wrote:
<
Our lawmakers will answer to God on this sinful same sex marriage, just how sick can a person get?
Based on your post, certain people can be very sick. We refer to them as fundamentalists.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Elkhorn, WI

#55988 Jul 9, 2014
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> No harm you say? Grow up in the Lord and get a real life. Our lawmakers will answer to God on this sinful same sex marriage, just how sick can a person get?
God tells me otherwise. If She wanted to put and end to marriage equality, She would have done it ages ago.

Location hidden

#55990 Jul 10, 2014
Hetero wrote:
<quoted text>
Pun intended, you are full of shit.

That is screams of agony you idiot. The vast majority of woman who submut (sic) to that abuse never do it again.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#55991 Jul 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The only idiot is you. You continue to demonstrate it every time you post, this one included.
"sphincter muscle abuse"!! That's as stupid and meaningless as your "mutual gender" nonsense. But please, don't let your stupidity get in the way of your obsession with making up stuff about other people's sex. It's every fundie's favorite pastime. In science it's called a sickness.
My sphincter muscle gets a charlie horse every time I hear 'anal sex'. Everytime you think, yours does.

Smirk.
nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG

Elkhorn, WI

#55992 Jul 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Pun intended, you are full of shit.
That is screams of agony you idiot. The vast majority of woman who submut (sic) to that abuse never do it again.
Smirk.
And now, the anally obsessed, schizophrenic hermie troll attempts to speak for women everywhere.

I'm nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG and I approve this post.
Hetero

Morristown, NJ

#55993 Jul 10, 2014
MMike wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit that you are not man enough to get your wife off in the traditional missionary position, you do your best work when performing homosexual style of anal sex acts. Maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet? Most straight men can satisfy their women in any position.
P.S. On second thought i would be embarrassed if i was Sooo small, that i could fit in my women's back door. Just saying
Oh no, I get my wife off in many positions. A real man gets his woman off in any way that feels good to her (and you'll notice I wrote "often" not always). She also achieves intense orgasms using only my tongue and saliva is one helluva lube!

If there is a woman in your life I feel sorry for her (i.e. man on top get it over with quick). You'd best stick with blow-up dolls, it's hard to disappoint them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) 1 hr fox lake 20
News Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Deal... (May '12) 2 hr funnyman 22
News 'Power' move by male students ruffles U. of C. (May '09) Sun USA2Elsewhere 1,711
Donald Trump: a President who hates deadbeats. May 20 Janie 6
Gaslight Lounge 1975-77 (May '09) May 18 Ted 2
News Children in wealthy Chicago neighborhoods are i... May 14 bozo 1
The Haunted Gate in Libertyville, IL (Feb '11) May 6 joe 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages