Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#48032 Jan 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
(Divorce) There is more and more fathers getting custody of their kids in a divorce settlement today. The judges is finding out that a lot of moms isn't worth 2 cents in these modern liberal ages. I won custody of my 3 kids in 1981 after my first marriage failed, my x contacted her kids for the first time 12 year later.
The road I lived on was called single fathers road, there was 7 fathers that had custody of their kids. Personally I know several mothers that has custody of their kids that shouldn't, they ain't nothing but party animals. including my daughter.
i know where you're coming from.
But i can't say too much about my life otherwise gays like Dusty will try and twist it around. Gays like him that is all they do is look for items in our personal lives to try and bash and twist.
I don't take personal shots at TXgurl.
i may disagree with her on items in general but i try not to make it personal.

The only personal that needs to be mentioned is the fact that gays engage in dangerous anal sex that causes AIDS and other illnesses.
Its not a personal issue its more of a public safety issue.

As for divorce i didn't go through that but had plenty of family and friends who have.
I've seen men screwed way more then women in divorce. In the case of gays its the kids who get screwed over the most.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#48033 Jan 11, 2014
God anal bible gays Jesus blah blah blah same shit over and over and over and over

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#48034 Jan 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think adultery, abuse and abandonment are legitimate reasons for a divorce.
I simply noted that lesbian couples have a high rate of abusive relationships.
My relationship isn't abusive. I know several other lesbian couples and their relationships aren't abusive. You can't go by statistics on a thing like this... how many women being abused by men don't report it? I have 2 sisters who have both been in physically abusive relationships, and they NEVER wanted to admit they had been hit. Excuses were "Oh, I fell" for the explanation of the black eye, or "I have laryngitis" when they had been choked so badly they could barely speak. I will say about 98% of their abuse was not reported to the police. I am lucky that I wasn't in a physically abusive relationship with my husband, he was only emotionally abusive to me... that is bad enough, though. I endured it for 15 years because I felt helpless and trapped. It was the same for my sisters, and is the same for other women in abusive relationships. They just cover up for the abuser and believe that things will get better.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#48035 Jan 11, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i know where you're coming from.
But i can't say too much about my life otherwise gays like Dusty will try and twist it around. Gays like him that is all they do is look for items in our personal lives to try and bash and twist.
I don't take personal shots at TXgurl.
i may disagree with her on items in general but i try not to make it personal.
The only personal that needs to be mentioned is the fact that gays engage in dangerous anal sex that causes AIDS and other illnesses.
Its not a personal issue its more of a public safety issue.
As for divorce i didn't go through that but had plenty of family and friends who have.
I've seen men screwed way more then women in divorce. In the case of gays its the kids who get screwed over the most.
No one can spread disease if they are disease free and in a monogamous relationship. Marriage encourages monogamy, which is a good thing.
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48036 Jan 11, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
My relationship isn't abusive. I know several other lesbian couples and their relationships aren't abusive. You can't go by statistics on a thing like this... how many women being abused by men don't report it? I have 2 sisters who have both been in physically abusive relationships, and they NEVER wanted to admit they had been hit. Excuses were "Oh, I fell" for the explanation of the black eye, or "I have laryngitis" when they had been choked so badly they could barely speak. I will say about 98% of their abuse was not reported to the police. I am lucky that I wasn't in a physically abusive relationship with my husband, he was only emotionally abusive to me... that is bad enough, though. I endured it for 15 years because I felt helpless and trapped. It was the same for my sisters, and is the same for other women in abusive relationships. They just cover up for the abuser and believe that things will get better.
Burn in hell, you freak. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48037 Jan 11, 2014
1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Do you know that the unrighteous and wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be decieved: neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, nor cheats, nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foul mouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48038 Jan 11, 2014
Those who identify themselves as homosexuals embrace their feelings instead of their true identity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48039 Jan 11, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can spread disease if they are disease free and in a monogamous relationship. Marriage encourages monogamy, which is a good thing.
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48040 Jan 11, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think adultery, abuse and abandonment are legitimate reasons for a divorce.
I simply noted that lesbian couples have a high rate of abusive relationships.
To Call 'HOMOSEX' SIN! is not bigotry, it is BIBLICAL!
GOD CALLS IT SIN. It is actually HOMO-SODOMY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48041 Jan 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are gullible enough to buy into that original sin crap, you deserve to be called stupid.
Their women exchanged the natural function for that
which is unnatural, also the men abandoned the natural function
of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another,
men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their
own body the due penalty of their error.(AIDS) Romans 1:25-28

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Laugh At You

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#48042 Jan 11, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Mr. Man, you have your panties in a twist. Sad face.:-(
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479573 hrs ago
Judged:Spam5Offtopic5Disagree5
LOL in his case a STUPID troll who outed himself
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479582 hrs ago
Judged:Spam5Offtopic5Disagree5
REGISTERED wingless angel = stupid troll screen named truth
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479592 hrs ago
Judged:Funny5Nuts5Disagree5
evil is always exposed in the light of God
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479611 hr ago
Judged:Clueless5Nuts5Disagree5
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/gay_adoption ...
great reading material i especially liked this part
Stability is the key to raising an emotionally and mentally healthy child; unmarried and homosexual partners simply cannot provide the stability that married heterosexual couples can give. "Children need a role model, both male and female. Every child has the right to both a mother and a father,". Homosexual activists put their personal desires above the rights of these children to have a chance at a normal family life with a father and mother
You shall NOT lie with a male as one lies with a female:
It is an ABOMINATION. The land has become DEFILED, therefore
I have visited its punishment upon it so
THE LAND WILL SPIT OUT ITS INHABITANTS.- Leviticus 18

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Still Willie

Dublin, CA

#48043 Jan 11, 2014
I Laugh At You wrote:
<quoted text>
You shall NOT lie with a male as one lies with a female:
It is an ABOMINATION. The land has become DEFILED, therefore
I have visited its punishment upon it so
THE LAND WILL SPIT OUT ITS INHABITANTS.- Leviticus 18
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Whacka doodle do schitso boy,sorry but we in fact live in a "SECULAR" country and NOT a theocracy no matter how badly you want it to be ! So,go into the church of your choice,shut and lock the doors and keep your fairy tale to yourself ! Now kindly STFU and move along now psycho boy ! YOU funny but not in a good way but a verrry creepy way !
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#48044 Jan 11, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
<quoted text>
first i thank you for keeping this on topic in an adult manner without the nonsense both sides face in here.
I respect your answers even though i can disagree with them.

the key to your comment is monogamy. What a wonderful world it would be if every marriage was like that. Mine was. Your current relationship probably is also faithful.
I doubt your previous marriage was. Any man who is abusive usually is a cheater too.

Point is gay relationships are not usually monogamous. Gay men do not usually even meet each in a normal setting. Usually its in gay bars, gay adult bookstores, gay bathhouses.
Places where they not only meet but also have sex inside those places with numerous partners.
Even heterosexual swinger clubs the members know each other.
But in gay meets they are having sex with strangers. The risk for catching something is extremely high.
So with that kind of background you can't say being monogamous is the norm for gays.
Just the opposite. Their life is based on open sex with strangers.

Again this is not a reflection on you personally. I think you really are the exception.
I hope we can continue on a serious exchange of opinions.
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48045 Jan 11, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are gullible enough to buy into that original sin crap, you deserve to be called stupid.
...Hey big boy, that is exactly what I said and let me repeat it again; "YOU are STUPID!"......
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48046 Jan 11, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That is indeed stupid.
....That is what I said! YOU are STUPID!.......
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48047 Jan 11, 2014
Question???.....Being a homosexual is a Satanic Cult?....I do believe that is true. Any other answer than that will prove that you are "STUPID!".....
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#48048 Jan 11, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
Question???.....Being a homosexual is a Satanic Cult?....I do believe that is true. Any other answer than that will prove that you are "STUPID!".....
Award for best comment goes to you
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48050 Jan 11, 2014
All homosexuals will burn in the pits of fire!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48051 Jan 11, 2014
1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Do you know that the unrighteous and wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? Do not be decieved: neither the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, nor cheats, nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foul mouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God."

/t6track/imp?v=96a6f7H4sIAAAAA AAA/5WOwWrCQBCGgy5BFoXSc8-

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48052 Jan 11, 2014
It's not OK to act on homosexual feelings. God disciplines those He loves, Hebrews tells us. And those who pursue their feelings instead of who God says they are—His beloved child who needs to depend on Jesus for the strength to stand against their temptations—will experience the hard consequences of their sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Undocumented Mexicans Beware Thu rofl 2
Best Gym in Gurnee Thu ohhello 2
News The fearful daily life of an undocumented immig... Nov 30 Trump 4 Clinton 0 39
Red Light of Hillary has passed Nov 26 TeddyRoosevelt 1
Donald Trump will make Hitler look like a Boy ... Nov 19 Shwibeki 1
Don't open your doors for Black trick or treaters! (Oct '15) Nov 13 Ryan Filcher Miller 15
Why I'm voting for Gary Johnson Nov 7 John TM 2

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages