Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,248

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39865 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support marriage equality and you don't and that's no lie.
Why are you a hypocrite Billy?
P.S. Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men don't. Spin that.
What does sex, anal or otherwise have to do with the topic? Really what I do or others do in the bed room, kitchen or any other room is none of your consern.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39866 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look them up, then read a non-gay history of marriage.
Do you mean like a tax break for owning a home? Maybe filling jointly? Come on tell us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39867 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>I have, I found out that Gay men and Lesbians are people too. Yes they are and also desereve the same rights that I enjoy as a married heterosexual.
That is all, you may now continue on with your clueless life.
Like he needs your clueless permission to carry on with his life. Too funny! Who died and put your dumbass in charge?

You found out that gay man and lesbians are people too? Why did you think they weren't? Everyone knows they are people you big dope! What a revelation it must have been for you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39868 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean like a tax break for owning a home? Maybe filling jointly? Come on tell us.
You don't need to be married to get the tax break for mortgage interest on a home you big dopey galoot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39869 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>What does sex, anal or otherwise have to do with the topic? Really what I do or others do in the bed room, kitchen or any other room is none of your consern.
It has to do with the topic because your buddy the fake hero Bill said that 34% of straight men do anal sex on their wives and girlfriends, trying to spin it that they do it as much or more than gays, I simply corrected him. So Butt Out! Pun intended.

Since: Aug 10

Columbia, IL

#39870 Jun 18, 2013
Winkler wrote:
I think blah blah blah...

Did you realize statistically that opposite sex marriage have a higher divorce rate than gay marriage?
Did you realize statistically that that's not even close to being true when you take proportion into account? Legally married gay couples take up dick percentage of all marriages.

Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39871 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to do with the topic because your buddy the fake hero Bill said that 34% of straight men do anal sex on their wives and girlfriends, trying to spin it that they do it as much or more than gays, I simply corrected him. So Butt Out! Pun intended.
If 34% of all heterosexual men enjoy anal sex with their wives and girlfriends, then yes many more heterosexual mem have anal sex. Now back to the topic, why should you care?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39872 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to be married to get the tax break for mortgage interest on a home you big dopey galoot!
Look you can either join in on the conversation, and add to it or you can just post random stuff, much like Brian _G.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39874 Jun 18, 2013
Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>good morning sweetie....
Hey Girl, who ya been? Hope life has been good to you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39875 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>If 34% of all heterosexual men enjoy anal sex with their wives and girlfriends, then yes many more heterosexual mem have anal sex. Now back to the topic, why should you care?
You have lies, damn lies and statistics. When you remove the rainbow spin, most gay men do anal sex, most straight men do not.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

#39876 Jun 18, 2013
I like Zoro...... If I still had that watch, it would be worth a lot today.....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39877 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Look you can either join in on the conversation, and add to it or you can just post random stuff, much like Brian _G.
You incorrectly implied that you had to be married to get the mortgage tax deduction. I corrected you. Don't be embarrassed. You're a moron. We understand.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#39878 Jun 18, 2013
Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>good morning sweetie....
Calm Jizzy down. He's all upset and overheated. You know how he gets.
Show him the twins or something.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39879 Jun 18, 2013
That's what you get for having
A penis up your ass
You should have used a condom
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

A.I.D.S
Anally
Inflicted
Death
Sentance

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39881 Jun 18, 2013
Lilith_Sparkles wrote:
<quoted text>hey why is your god a serial murderer and serial rapist
Nothing better to do, hey he's god. Its not like he has a life
No Big Deal

Tempe, AZ

#39883 Jun 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have lies, damn lies and statistics. When you remove the rainbow spin, most gay men do anal sex, most straight men do not.
And I realize that it's to complicated for a bigoted troll like yourself to comprehend but the only reason I bring up heteros having anal sex is because you bigots always condemn gays for practicing it while all the while heteros are doing the very same thing! I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy stupid! But I regress,lets here more of your big lie that you are in favor of marriage equality! We all know you're full of crap flunky,that's one thing that's obvious! See you at the VFW buddy,remember I owe you a drink! And don't forget flunky,gay posts bad,slimy bigots good in your mind! Flunky hasn't met a hating troll that he doesn't love! They are your best friends! 34% flunky,but it's OK when us straights do it huh! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#39884 Jun 18, 2013
No Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
And I realize that it's to complicated for a bigoted troll like yourself to comprehend but the only reason I bring up heteros having anal sex is because you bigots always condemn gays for practicing it while all the while heteros are doing the very same thing! I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy stupid! But I regress,lets here more of your big lie that you are in favor of marriage equality! We all know you're full of crap flunky,that's one thing that's obvious! See you at the VFW buddy,remember I owe you a drink! And don't forget flunky,gay posts bad,slimy bigots good in your mind! Flunky hasn't met a hating troll that he doesn't love! They are your best friends! 34% flunky,but it's OK when us straights do it huh! Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk!
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

How does one orientation doing it excuse another?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

#39885 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW THIS HOW?

Location hidden

#39886 Jun 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW THIS HOW?
Aside from ignoring the point,

Frankie already schooled you earlier today.

All you have to do is disprove it. Go for it.

Smile.

Location hidden

#39887 Jun 18, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>YOU KNOW THIS HOW?
Here, I found this easily.

You can even use the site to try regarding anal sex!

http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/
10-surprising-health-benefits- of-sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Boutique 5 hr Mary Sheehan 2
Bears ....sell'em ? New coach? No w qb ? Tue Duck Hook 14
Gasoline Prices Dec 11 Wondering 1
Review: Tornado Bus Co (Oct '08) Dec 6 u stupid son of t... 26
Patients Looking For Somnomed MAS, Somnodent MA... (Aug '09) Dec 1 Annetay 10
Welcome to Waukegan Nov 24 Greatful 1
Zion church at center of gay marriage opposition (Mar '13) Nov 24 member 3
North Chicago Dating
Find my Match

North Chicago People Search