Chicago announces plan to address gay...

Chicago announces plan to address gay health

There are 13 comments on the WLS-AM Chicago story from Apr 1, 2012, titled Chicago announces plan to address gay health. In it, WLS-AM Chicago reports that:

The city of Chicago says it has developed a plan for addressing the specific health needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender residents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-AM Chicago.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 Apr 1, 2012
They can START by doing a better job of addressing the health needs of GLBT residents who are not white.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 1, 2012
Everything Democrats as representatives at local, State and Federal levels have ever done concerning gay health issues is guarantee the infection of the country with HIV/AIDS, stress health care because of gay aberrant behavior and guarantee early death for tens of thousands of innocents because they refused and refuse to sanely address the problem by quarantining all patients with any venereal disease until they are cured, or dead.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Apr 1, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
Everything Democrats as representatives at local, State and Federal levels have ever done concerning gay health issues is guarantee the infection of the country with HIV/AIDS, stress health care because of gay aberrant behavior and guarantee early death for tens of thousands of innocents because they refused and refuse to sanely address the problem by quarantining all patients with any venereal disease until they are cured, or dead.
Besides the fact that you are full of crap, evidently your sixth grade English teacher never taught you what a run on sentence was.
Time to see the truth

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Let them all die a slow painful death. Let us hope those HIV infected sickos don''t spread their queer disease before they die.
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Wilmington, DE

#5 Apr 1, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
quarantining all patients with any venereal disease until they are cured, or dead.
Right, as though you don't have tertiary syphilis from your sister/mother....
FOX Jewish media n Romney

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Many more people are dying of cancer or heart diseases yet we must first find a cure for HIV . Pathetic fruitcakes
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps

Wilmington, DE

#7 Apr 1, 2012
FOX Jewish media n Romney wrote:
Many more people are dying of cancer or heart diseases yet we must first find a cure for HIV . Pathetic fruitcakes
Hey Cletus, you ignorant troll, maybe if you weren't obese and alcoholic and sedentary you wouldn't get cancer or heart disease quite so often.

HIV worldwide is a disease overwhelmingly of heterosexuals. And the retroviral research done by those investigating HIV has and will greatly affect progress against all sorts of other diseases, maybe some day including cancer....

By the way, you rube, is the earth more than 10000 years old?

LOL, just checking.
fruitcakes are perverts

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 2, 2012
Mitt s Polygamous Gramps wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cletus, you ignorant troll, maybe if you weren't obese and alcoholic and sedentary you wouldn't get cancer or heart disease quite so often.
HIV worldwide is a disease overwhelmingly of heterosexuals. And the retroviral research done by those investigating HIV has and will greatly affect progress against all sorts of other diseases, maybe some day including cancer....
By the way, you rube, is the earth more than 10000 years old?
LOL, just checking.
and if you weren't homosexual you wouldn't get HIV .

Homosexuals are sole responsible for the sub-Saharan HIV crisis . It's what we know as Homosexual HIV African holocaust meaning white fruitcakes spawn HIV and the dumb blacks spread it among themselves .

Only in third world countries HIV is a heterosexual problem
fruitcakes are perverts

Chicago, IL

#9 Apr 2, 2012
white homosexuals are responsible for the 130M deaths in Africa due to HIV ..

Nice going fruits! Now for sure you burn in hell

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#10 Apr 2, 2012
fruitcakes are perverts wrote:
white homosexuals are responsible for the 130M deaths in Africa due to HIV ..
Nice going fruits! Now for sure you burn in hell
You sound like a real Irv Weinstein.

I agree with you. Gays suck.
Just don't tell me you have anything against wearing woman's clothes and we'll get along fine.
fruitcakes are perverts

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 2, 2012
Mountain William wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a real Irv Weinstein.
I agree with you. Gays suck.
Just don't tell me you have anything against wearing woman's clothes and we'll get along fine.
i call them homosexuals . Gay word means happy ,most homosexuals are miserable . HIV is tough but something tells me you know a thing or two about it

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#12 Apr 2, 2012
fruitcakes are perverts wrote:
<quoted text>i call them homosexuals . Gay word means happy ,most homosexuals are miserable . HIV is tough but something tells me you know a thing or two about it
I've heard of it for sure. You seem to be an expert on HIV and homosexuals though. Just going by your posts on here of course.

Anyway, how do you feel about wearing woman's clothes, it has nothing to do with HIV or homosexuals. Just wondering if you like the feel of nice silk panties and pantyhose all up in your crotch and stuff?
Mormon Dead Jew Baptisms

Wilmington, DE

#14 Apr 2, 2012
fruitcakes are perverts wrote:
<quoted text>and if you weren't homosexual you wouldn't get HIV .
Homosexuals are sole responsible for the sub-Saharan HIV crisis . It's what we know as Homosexual HIV African holocaust meaning white fruitcakes spawn HIV and the dumb blacks spread it among themselves .
Only in third world countries HIV is a heterosexual problem
You're very sick is all. You need help.

The overwhelming number of AIDS cases worldwide is via heterosexual transmission. Vaginal walls are a little tougher than those in anal intercourse, so the latter is an easier transmission route, str8 or gay.

AIDS transmits through needles and via heterosexual, vaginal intercourse in the West, too, although it does tend to largely follow class line...like many other diseases do. This has to do with access to health care and education.

Lots of gay men are HIV -. Lesbians must be the chosen people by your figuring....

It's simple: Condoms for anal and vaginal intercourse.

Oh, I almost forgot: Your post reminds us - scratch a homophobe, find a racist.

Praiz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Third party option? Aug 21 simps 2
Can you name the transgender Zion cop? Aug 18 Nathan and Alan 2
ride needed Aug 7 kyle 1
Why do Puerto Ricans have such dark genitalia s... (Jul '15) Aug 3 Latrine Johnson 6
News Zion man was intoxicated when fleeing police be... Aug 3 Latrine Johnson 1
News Case goes to jury after accused murderer takes ... (Nov '13) Jul '16 Baby Woodley 3
News Chicago Had More Than 2 Murders A Day In June, ... Jul '16 bozo 3

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages