Case goes to jury after accused murde...

Case goes to jury after accused murderer takes stand...

There are 3 comments on the Lake County News-Sun story from Nov 1, 2013, titled Case goes to jury after accused murderer takes stand.... In it, Lake County News-Sun reports that:

Following a surprise admission Friday by defendant Derrick Taylor that he had been at the Zion murder scene the night Joy Lee was killed, closing arguments were made and the case was sent to the jury for deliberations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County News-Sun.

Ryan M

Zion, IL

#1 Nov 4, 2013
I was in the court room. Juror, attoneys and onlookers gasped in amazement as Derrick Taylor admitted that the reason he killed Joy Lee was because he was driven insane by a severely untreated case of anal itching. He stood up, removed his trousers and spread his buttcheeks to reveal a horrifically inefected anus. I looked like one of my wife's meatloafs. I felt sick to my stomach. Only because it reminded me of how crappy her meatloaf looks and tastes.

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jan 12, 2014
time to execute this gang banging peice of shit
Baby Woodley

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 21, 2016
she falsely accused my brother of rape in florida! he has to do 30 years! 25 years is a life sentence in fl. You cant do wrong forever...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Sam Cunningham as Alderman? (Aug '14) Oct 12 Junior 5
News Waukegan cops bust drug dealers (Dec '07) Oct 3 hunt 39
News Charles R. a Corka Walgreen III 1935 a " 2016 Oct 1 Walzer 1
News All-gender restrooms added to Libertyville High... Sep 30 parent 1
News Officials remind Chicagoans to stay vigilant fo... Sep '16 former demorat 1
News Chicago Had More Than 2 Murders A Day In June, ... Jul '16 bozo 3
News Nearly Half Of Chicago Residents Can't Afford T... Jul '16 Minister of Infor... 4

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages