Man shot outside Gurnee restaurant Updated Feb 16, 2012 6:35 PMA man...

There are 7 comments on the Daily Herald story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Man shot outside Gurnee restaurant Updated Feb 16, 2012 6:35 PMA man.... In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A man was shot in the leg during an altercation involving about 15 people in the parking lot of a Gurnee restaurant late Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

first

Schaumburg, IL

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Black gangsters, right? People clammer about eradicating pitbulls because they are a dangerous breed. How about doing the same to anyone belonging to, or affiliated with a gang.
mundy

Island Lake, IL

#2 Feb 17, 2012
time to start patting down the patrons at that dump
racismisugly

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 18, 2012
first wrote:
Black gangsters, right? People clammer about eradicating pitbulls because they are a dangerous breed. How about doing the same to anyone belonging to, or affiliated with a gang.
No, they weren't "black gangsters" get your facts straight, nothing is more frustating than people always saying it was a black person that committed a crime, grow up already. Here's a lil advice for you A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE
RYAN MILLER GAY BIKER

Zion, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2012
No, you sack of dog poop. It's not, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." It's, "A mind is terrible thing." We're talking about Blacks not humans. I'm gay and proud of it.
today

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Well its in the paper today. The guy is black. Racism is in fact ugly, but burying your head in the sand doesn't help either. Now, what gang is he in? Probably gonna have to join the futtbuckers soon.
notRMmillerjustC AT

Gurnee, IL

#6 Feb 20, 2012
RYAN MILLER GAY BIKER wrote:
No, you sack of dog poop. It's not, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." It's, "A mind is terrible thing." We're talking about Blacks not humans. I'm gay and proud of it.
This was most likely written by his neighbor, she seems to never be able to think of anything or anyone else but him, she has this thing about knowing if he is gay or straight (she knows he is straight, but cannot swallow that he's NOT INTO HER)I personally think that is why she also attacks his wife in topix. she is rude, crude and obnoxious and feels everyone else should abide by the voices in her head. maybe zionites should hold a benefit for her mental health needs, just a thought. How sad for her and for Ryan, he must feel totally STALKED BY A LOON!! Sorry for ya ryan, must be hell to live close to someone so nutty!!mho
racismisugly

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 20, 2012
RYAN MILLER GAY BIKER wrote:
Its really clear that your dumb, i wonder if it has something to do with all that cum you swallow, maybe it has messed up your head, or maybe getting hit from the back shifted your brain, take it easy. By the way gays are the ones that are act like animals screwing your own kind, so who is human now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone tried this trick to test used batter... Sat Alan Fitsztite 7
Is Josh Duggar really one of Zion's Community A... Sat Fathead 2
News News Roundup: No Charges For Illinois Cop Who S... Fri Chaching 5
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision May 19 manman 6
Review: Illuminance Photography May 18 mdesai 1
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
North Chicago Corruption (Apr '14) Mar '15 john 2
More from around the web

North Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]