Are Chicagoans Tourist-Friendly?

Are Chicagoans Tourist-Friendly?

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Are Chicagoans Tourist-Friendly?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Tourists flock to Paris, but apparently the French aren't always so friendly. They're so rude a guide was written in part to teach them to be nicer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: May 13

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I was just there in November and everyone i had contact with was nice.Not driver friendly though.
ANOTHER TRUTH

Paris, IL

#2 Jun 20, 2013
I want to eat your vagina in the McDonald's parking lot?
Kristen in Zion

Zion, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Why at the McDonald's parking lot? I used to sleep in the nude but one night a field rat made a nest in my bush. Then when my husband came home, he got down on me. Just as he stuck his tiny tongue in my bush, the rat jumped out and bit him in the face. He freaked out and ran away. The rat stayed. I feed it table scraps. 8740
Ryan in Zion

Zion, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2013
Hey, that rhymes. Ever munch rug and get bitten in the face by a rabid rat that smelled like fish? I did.
Another Truth

Westville, IL

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Rabid beaver-dwelling fish rats. They are aggressive and deadly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanspeter marqui 11 hr Wow 2
Review: Illuminance Photography (May '15) May 28 Juan G 9
News How much is Gliniewicz investigation costing ta... (Nov '15) May 27 ExGun 21
News Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Deal... (May '12) May 24 funnyman 22
News 'Power' move by male students ruffles U. of C. (May '09) May 22 USA2Elsewhere 1,711
Donald Trump: a President who hates deadbeats. May 20 Janie 6
Gaslight Lounge 1975-77 (May '09) May 18 Ted 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages