Pair charged with theft of $12K in cold medicines

Two area men are in custody in the Lake County Jail for allegedly steading more than $12,000 worth of over-the-counter medications from more than a dozen drug stores. Full Story
L B J

Zion, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I have seen Windham and a woman many times dropping off and removing boxes of stuff from the garage at 2109 Elizabeth all hours of the day and night while walking my dog. The people who live there have some kind of junking business and are always in and out or working in the driveway tearing apart appliances or fixing old broken down pick-up trucks. When I saw Windham's picture in the Blotter I knew who he was. There are always strange cars coming and going during the middle of the night either dropping off small packages or picking them up.
Shelly B

Zion, IL

#2 Feb 16, 2013
That's the neighorhood drughouse. The police don't care. They'e afraid to do anyting.
Kathy

Zion, IL

#3 Jun 5, 2013
I live on the same block. There's an awful lot of strange people coming and going all day. Place smells like a petroleum plant.
LBJ

Zion, IL

#4 Sep 4, 2013
The junking/drug dealing business has been moved to 2201 N. Elizabeth. The same people different location. The action hs gotten worse. Customers coming and going in broad daylight.
Mrs P and Me

Zion, IL

#5 Sep 8, 2013
LBJ wrote:
The junking/drug dealing business has been moved to 2201 N. Elizabeth. The same people different location. The action hs gotten worse. Customers coming and going in broad daylight.
I live on the same block. It's true. Why don't the police do anything? I know they have been called several times because I've seen police cars in front several times. I took pictures of the goings on at night while walking my dogs and have sent them to Lisa Madigan's office. I think they are renters and the landlords should also be held responsible.
Rita Skeeter

Zion, IL

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Until the issues are adressed by the City and the residents are GONE, I will be posting videos and police scanner audio of the goings on on Youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
milfs and bbw wanted 22 hr Thcknstiff 1
North Chicagoan charged in Gurnee shooting (Feb '12) Sat Ddk 8
Why don't Santa Claus bring good presents to B... (Dec '10) Fri He who knows 33
Demon rollercoaster at Great America needs mass... Fri He who knows 1
Darryl Samson? Dec 26 Wondering 1
near libertyville semi truck accident??? Dec 22 Bponch1234 1
New Boutique Dec 20 Destiny 4
North Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:54 am PST

ESPN 6:54AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?
NFL 6:58 AM
Chicago Bears fire Marc Trestman
Bleacher Report 7:23 AM
Bears Right to Clean House; Breaking Down Next Steps
ESPN 7:25 AM
Sources: Bears fire both Emery, Trestman
Yahoo! Sports 7:28 AM
Bills quarterback Orton retires