Father charged in death of Zion infant

Father charged in death of Zion infant

There are 8 comments on the www.chicagotribune.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled Father charged in death of Zion infant. In it, www.chicagotribune.com reports that:

A 19-year-old Zion man was charged Friday with first-degree murder in the death of his infant daughter on Wednesday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.chicagotribune.com.

danesha aiken stocker

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Apr 21, 2008
i think young people should slow thier lives down with having sex and doing drugs and having babies and killing them cause their mad
Charges

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2013
Mexicans and blacks should use birth control.
Billy

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Mexicons are hot tempered liars quick to steal socials, selfish, not fight for their home country, nor the ones they infest. They will eat their own young while wearing a trojan horse smile and a cross.
Undocumented is a lie. This s.o.b. waste will break all laws to steal the opportunity of those legal Americans.
Red Bay

Reading, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
I knew them both, she was young and impressionable and he was a gangster from the start
Cheese head 4 now

Reading, PA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
awefull no wonder were all moving out
who cares

Schaumburg, IL

#6 Apr 11, 2013
kill em all.
Joy

Reading, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
cant we all just get along
Cheese head 4 now

Reading, PA

#8 Apr 12, 2013
check the dailt herald, they both plead not guilty. this after they learned that he slammed the babies head against a metal crib. its not his color or race he is, cut it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carol philyaw bradley (Oct '09) Jun 25 Becky 2
News State Presents New Witness In 1992 Holly Staker... (Nov '07) Jun 25 mel missy williams 9
News Speaking out against Justus Howell decision Jun 21 Anonymous 20
News Teen convicted of fatal drag race back in custo... Jun 18 RIP Cynthia 4
Has anyone tried this trick to test used batter... Jun 17 Joshua 11
News How many more will we mourn? Jun 15 marissamo22 3
News The mayoral race and the color of inequality in... Apr '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

North Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages