Both of my Dads wear diapers

Both of my Dads wear diapers

Posted in the North Chicago Forum

Dunny

Costa Mesa, CA

#1 Nov 23, 2013
You know when a man is sitting down in a chair and he leans over the good Lord has made it to where his hole doesn't come open for good reason. When a gay man leans over in his chair his opens up showing the empty space inside the hole. He also has to wear diapers later in life because that particular muscle is like a worn out rubber band.
Allen

UK

#2 Dec 4, 2013
I asked him why he would choose to do the things that made him wear diapers and he told me he didn't know.
pants full

Racine, WI

#3 Dec 6, 2013
so every male senior using depends is gay ?
that is what you're suggesting.
deiter

Zion, IL

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Yeah, that makes sense too. Best place to pick up gay guys is in the adult diaper section at Whole Foods. That's where they all hang out. I know when I need a good rectum stretching I can always go to Whole Foods and walk around with a 20-pack of Depends in my cart. I get hit on all the time.
Real

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 26, 2015
Gay men are just confuse nasty freaks...My gay friend has H.I.V and hes spreading it to every gay man ge can get a hold to

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump will make Hitler look like a Boy ... Dec 5 Blacker 2
Undocumented Mexicans Beware Dec 5 Ravio 3
Best Gym in Gurnee Dec 1 ohhello 2
News The fearful daily life of an undocumented immig... Nov 30 Trump 4 Clinton 0 39
Red Light of Hillary has passed Nov 26 TeddyRoosevelt 1
Don't open your doors for Black trick or treaters! (Oct '15) Nov 13 Ryan Filcher Miller 15
Why I'm voting for Gary Johnson Nov '16 John TM 2

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages