Suburban Police murder Black man; Drunk Chicago cop gets away with drunk driving deaths

Jul 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chicago.indymedia.org

Suburban police have killed unarmed Waukegan native 21-year old Aaren Gwinn yesterday afternoon as he was attempting to flee in a car.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Whatever

Wadsworth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2008

Another piece of shit cop! What a surprise! Thats okay,he didnt get away with anything,he will burn in hell for eternITY AND THERES NOTHING ON EARTH WE COULD DO TO THIS SORRY PIECE OF SHIT THAT HE HASNT ALREADY DONE TO HIMESELF.REST EASY PEOPLE,THE LORD WILL DEAL WITH THIS LOST SOUL!!!!!
Kill the gangbangers

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

good riddance
Tyrone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Aiyana Jones is still DEAD! Just 7 years old and asleep when she was first burn with a flash bomb. Then shot dead by a white Detroit police officer! Her death is one of many black children under the age of 10 either shot dead by a white police officer or shot and injure by a white officer around the country! I can't get this story out of my head nor can I stop wondering why no body cares about this death! Then my knowledge of my country and my 52 year as a American kicks in. The truth is Aiyana Jones was black! To think how coward the murder was. A person a human being a child was murdered while asleep ......SLEEP! You can't do anything more cowardly! Unarmed and unaware and attacked while sleep and a female child! After hearing the evident of the murder every American should be outrage! After murdering Aiyana Jones as a human being as a man you would think that the white cop would had felt shame or remorse! Know he blame the grandmother and stop the grandmother from comforting her granddaughter as Aiyana laid dead. The police then arrested and interrogated the grandmother for nearly 5 hour at the police department! All this happen after the police knew the person they where after didn't live in the home with Aiyana or the grandmother! But that fact didn't matter the police had to blame the death of the child on the black community! The fact that the home was dirty and the suspect live near Aiyana was enough to justify a murder of a black female child! So it was not the fault of the police department in the minds of the police! Many cops around the country only have to state that " they fear for there lives" or " I had to make a split second decision" or" I thought he or she was reaching for something"! Anyone of those statement is enough to justify murdering unarmed black people! To date the parents or grandparent of Aiyana have not been interview! There was no Oprah interview no Nancy Grace interview. The white control media gave the story one or two days coverage and Aiyana Jones became just another N" DEAD! TOO-BAD -SO SAD.......BLACK PEOPLE JUST DEAL WITH IT.... We are cops and have the power to murder you and if you tried to get justice we will just say your complaining AGAIN!!!! We will lie and be believe or we will tell the truth and be believe. Bottom line you are a demonize people that can't get justice in America. You can fight and die in two wars and we still don't have to respect you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Chicago Discussions

Search the North Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Niemi 3 hr Paula 9
I'd like Some Zion Info, Please! 5 hr Starlite resident 9
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 7 hr Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr Chet 48,693
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Midlothian Composer 3,819
Judge jay ukena (Mar '13) 17 hr Susanne Wood 100
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Fri newpoly 1,830
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lake County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••