Zion teens elect prom king with Downs...

Zion teens elect prom king with Downs Syndrome by landslide

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 7, 2013, titled Zion teens elect prom king with Downs Syndrome by landslide. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Prom night was extra special at a Northern Illinois high school on May 4, when the student body elected a special education student as prom king.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Red Bay

Zion, IL

#1 May 7, 2013
Watched the news with pride yesterday. So proud of the young man but also all of those kids at Zion Benton who supported his election. Way to go Zee Bee's!

Zion, IL

#2 May 7, 2013
Who were the other candidates? A retarded Black kid (all Black kids are retarded), a blind fat girl with three tits, a 25 year-old hillbilly who has never worn shoes or underwear, a Jew, a gay boy named Josh who gets beat up all the time, some vampire loser and
the Zion police chief's 18 year-old pregnant girlfriend? Sounds like the dummy was the best choice. I never went to my prom. My girlfriend, Kristen and I went skinny dipping in our septic tank that night.
The Mexican Marauder

Zion, IL

#3 May 8, 2013
Thought it was chunky style jacuzzi, did ya?

Zion, IL

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Wa hahahahaha. Way too funny. Now every time I drive past that high-school I think to myself, "If a mentally challenged person is late to class, is it politically correct to call him Tardy?"
Red Bay

Lake Forest, IL

#5 Jun 1, 2013
Dear Lori and Ryan, you two people are sick and need psychological counselling, please get yourselves on Obamacare as I am certain neither of you are employed.
Zion Squad 20

Zion, IL

#6 Jun 5, 2013
My wife has a picture of another man's genitalia tattooed on her thigh. Now, that's really retarded. Or am I the retard for marrying her? We sold our house and are moving to Green Bay. Whose the retard now? I'm so fat when I go to a restaurant they don't give me a menu, they give me an estimate.
i just made ca-ca in my diaper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Mar 13 Donna 1
News Endorsement: Fairley for Democratic nomination ... Mar 8 Correct 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Lane Harrison as Mayor? (Feb '15) Feb 28 Eyes wide open 3
Can you name the transgender Zion cop? (Aug '16) Feb 28 Eyes wide open 3
Dairy queen (Jan '17) Feb 28 Eyes wide open 2
Zion township (Apr '17) Feb 28 Eyes wide open 4
News Defense wants DNA banned in trial over notoriou... (May '17) Feb 28 Eyes wide open 2

North Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages