Drug Suspect Killed and Officers Injured

Drug Suspect Killed and Officers Injured

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxChicago story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Drug Suspect Killed and Officers Injured. In it, MyFoxChicago reports that:

Illinois State Police and Lake County authorities are investigating a North Chicago traffic stop that led to the injuring of three drug task force officers and the death of a suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxChicago.

Luther Badokadonk

Zion, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2010
The bastard shoed spend the rest of his life in prison for not killing those scumbag cops.
JohnLaw

Berkeley, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2010
Luther Badokadonk wrote:
The bastard shoed spend the rest of his life in prison for not killing those scumbag cops.
And in a cell with you
info

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Thank you for saving us $$$%
Luther DaChump

Highland Park, IL

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Luther, you have issues...bet you spent some time in jail...angry with others for you own actions.
who cares

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Apr 23, 2012
Humans are garbage .I'm glad this one is dead. If he wasn't a complete failure , maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News James Herber, Banker and Veteran, Dies (Jun '13) Jul 20 Swaite 2
Granite city rocks Jul 17 Liss 2
School of Rock Grand Opening July 15 in Liberty... Jul 13 Fred Kruger 2
Whos that girl Jul 13 im just saying 3
Friend found dead. Jul 11 Hugh Girrod 2
News $3.5 Million Bond In Deadly Waukegan Gang Shooting (Jun '08) Jun 28 Ramsey 45
Wooden Crosses/ Religous on Lewis Ave. in Zion (May '07) Jun '17 Senior 7

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages