I'd like Some Zion Info, Please!

I'd like Some Zion Info, Please!

Posted in the North Chicago Forum

Paula

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Jul 6, 2014
I need to know the name of the person that walks back and forth down Sheridan Rd.

He looks homeless and will sometimes sit on the bench at the Salvation Army down by the old KMart asking people for spare change. He may be in his 50s and is missing a lot of teeth.

I won't ask your name and you will not need to get involved in anything.
I just really need to know his name.
Even just a first name will do.

You can stay anonymous by posting here, VS contacting me by email.

Thank you in advance, this means a lot to me.
zi-ooone

Gurnee, IL

#2 Jul 6, 2014
I also want some Zion info. Why is the Zion post office so ghetto and incompetent compared to every other Lake County post office
Latrina

Zion, IL

#3 Jul 8, 2014
Paula wrote:
I need to know the name of the person that walks back and forth down Sheridan Rd.
He looks homeless and will sometimes sit on the bench at the Salvation Army down by the old KMart asking people for spare change. He may be in his 50s and is missing a lot of teeth.
That's not a man. It's a woman. Her name is Kristen. She panhandles for tattoo money because she sick in the head. Her husband is Zion's infamous " Gay Biker." You can observe him flying down 21st St. across Sheridan at 4:00 every morning at nearly 100 miles an hour on a motorcycle.
Paula

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jul 8, 2014
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a man. It's a woman. Her name is Kristen. She panhandles for tattoo money because she sick in the head. Her husband is Zion's infamous " Gay Biker." You can observe him flying down 21st St. across Sheridan at 4:00 every morning at nearly 100 miles an hour on a motorcycle.
Sorry, you are wrong.
talk about desperate

Gurnee, IL

#5 Jul 8, 2014
Obviously Paula is hard up for a date if she is interested in this dude. Have you tried match.com ?
Urinea

Zion, IL

#6 Jul 9, 2014
Paula wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you are wrong.
No...you are wrong. Her name is Kristen and she's the town tramp. Sometimes she dresses up as a man and wanders the streets. She calls herself a professional theatrical makeup artist but she's just a high-school drop-out who's husband cheats on her.
Sheridan trailer trash

Gurnee, IL

#7 Jul 9, 2014
Sounds like Zion's infamous "gay biker" gets more tail than Sinatra. How does he manage to do all this cheating? He can't be much of a lady's man if he is married to woman who looks like a toothless homeless man
Barkley

Zion, IL

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Sheridan trailer trash wrote:
Sounds like Zion's infamous "gay biker" gets more tail than Sinatra. How does he manage to do all this cheating? He can't be much of a lady's man if he is married to woman who looks like a toothless homeless man
Well, she didn't used to be a toothless loser until her husband started beating the crap out of her. When we were in high-school she used to be the go-to de-virginizer. She got more dick than a urinal at Wrigley Field.$50 bucks got you started in life the right way. Now we call her Kristen Jizzler. You can find her hanging around the dumpsters at Walmart looking for a date or her next meal. And as for the Gay Biker, he's reckless and disrespectful and it's only a matter of time before he gets the license plate of a tractor trailer embedded across his face.
Starlite resident

Gurnee, IL

#9 Jul 12, 2014
If she walks up & down Sheridan all day - how can she hang around the Walmart on 173? They aren't very close to each other

Barkley - are saying girls at Zion-Benton turned tricks for money in your day? When was this- the 80s
Ryan

Zion, IL

#10 Jul 14, 2014
Paula wrote:
Who are you and why do you need to know?
Ryan

Zion, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2014
Paula wrote:
Whoa are you and why do you "Need"to know?
Paula

Milwaukee, WI

#12 Jul 15, 2014
I got my answer yesterday by asking a postal worker that walks that neighborhood.
Those guys see everything.
Sy Sperling

Gurnee, IL

#13 Jul 15, 2014
Paula - I hope you make a love connection with the mysterious Walmart dumpster person. I recommend Droopy's for your first date. Please invite me to the wedding
Sheldon Cooper

Zion, IL

#14 Jul 16, 2014
Paula- Droopy's seems a little classy for you. What's wrong with the Aldi's dumpster instead? That little loading dock area behind the building there would be perfect for a homeless couple's first date. I bet it sounds romantic to you. And since your new hermaphrodite lover already lives there, you can get jiggy right after desert. I've shopped there a couple of times...just don't eat the produce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antioch OKs $250K grant to fill vacant departme... 9 hr Cookie Lover 2
News Waukegan school guards accused of felony theft (Jan '08) Aug 16 Escobar Season 49
Zion pizza hut Aug 14 Hugh Girrod 3
News Park City fires police chief, cites lost funds (Feb '06) Aug 9 cjb383 11
News An African-American female police officer on wh... Aug 7 History 5
News James Herber, Banker and Veteran, Dies (Jun '13) Jul '17 Swaite 2
Granite city rocks Jul '17 Liss 2

North Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Chicago Mortgages