Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

What has happened to the Battery? It used to be that the homes were well kept and emaculate and now there are signs of deterioration with almost every home. Doesn't Charleston have a historic society that can help maintain such a beautiful section of the city?
tip

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Its a shame wrote:
What has happened to the Battery? It used to be that the homes were well kept and emaculate and now there are signs of deterioration with almost every home. Doesn't Charleston have a historic society that can help maintain such a beautiful section of the city?
The Obama dollars went to green energy scams and free phones. Sorry.
poopy mcgee

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

they should condemn the houses and flatten them and put up sum condos, I hate the ones painted like a rainbow all they do is attract undesirable yankees with cameras.
from a ignorant yankee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

poopy mcgee wrote:
they should condemn the houses and flatten them and put up sum condos, I hate the ones painted like a rainbow all they do is attract undesirable yankees with cameras.
I maybe a yankee, but I live in the south amongst some ignorant soitherners. Those houses are of historical value. If you tear down every old building, there would be nothing left of our past to pass down. Would you tear down the white house or the vatican?
poopy mcgee

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

they should build new homes there or some condos them old buildings are a eyesore. Downtown has standards, why should mount pleasant get all the new houses!

level the old build the new, if you want history read a book.
same yankee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Your name fits you, you are poopy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Charleston County was issued at July 31 at 3:47PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

North Charleston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Charleston People Search