Bond denied in carjacking, murder case

Bond denied in carjacking, murder case

There are 1 comment on the The Post and Courier story from Apr 30, 2012, titled Bond denied in carjacking, murder case. In it, The Post and Courier reports that:

During a bail hearing Monday morning, Tyler Brown-Kelly wipes tears as he stands before a Berkeley County magistrate and the family of the Indonesian woman he's accused of killing after a carjacking in North Charleston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post and Courier.

4005aaa

Summerville, SC

#1 May 1, 2012
These dummies want to play gangsters and hoods, walking around with their pants hanging off their backsides and wearing two pairs of underwear and a pair of shorts to hold it up.on Then they go out and do stupidness like this! What an embarrasment to my race, I really hope this fool is convicted and given the death penalty as soon as possible. Please don't waste taxpayer's money. He has shamed his family. I pray for the young woman's soul and her family, their loss is terrible, it' hell on earth for them. Just one more reason for people to think black people are the scurge of the earth. But we all are not that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Racism, bigotry charges take president... 7 hr lola 7
West A Library Taken Over By Rude Northerners 10 hr Northerners Blow 1
Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist & the daughte... Fri Rash I dean 15
Thomas W. Dennany Fri Nena 2
News Longtime downtown Charleston womena s shop to c... (Feb '16) Aug 22 Bonnie 2
Where is the best Pain Clinic in SC? (Nov '10) Aug 19 Nag1176 15
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Aug 17 Mandingo jr 179

North Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Charleston Mortgages