Playboy Playmate Charged with Traffic...

Playboy Playmate Charged with Trafficking Drugs in the Lowcountry

There are 92 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 27, 2007, titled Playboy Playmate Charged with Trafficking Drugs in the Lowcountry. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The December 2006 Playboy Playmate of the Month and a personal trainer have been charged with trafficking cocaine in North Charleston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Justice

Swansea, SC

#122 May 3, 2007
lipstickalley wrote:
if you actually read the incident report, which i have ( www.thesmokinggun.com ) you will know that the kilo was LOCKED in the safe. There were also still clothing in the room. they proceeded to be nosey and hell and go into the safe to see what they could find. they called their manager.. who called an engineer. it seems to me that before all of that would have been done they may have checked to see if the guest was really still staying, kia had paid to extend the trip at 11am.
just giving you the facts.
could you be specific as to who you are directing your frustration at
d mac

Evergreen Park, IL

#124 May 7, 2007
what type of shit is that
black

Evergreen Park, IL

#126 May 7, 2007
i love licking genitals
black

Evergreen Park, IL

#127 May 7, 2007
genitals are sweet like fruit. i remember a while back when i sucked off some white person. nut is the best part concerning genitals
TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Minneapolis, MN

#128 Jul 14, 2007
They were busted with 11 hundred grams or 1.1 kilos. That is alot but it's nothing compared to the volume of Cocaine that is going in and out of Charleston. Ya'll need need to be thinking in terms of tons. Like 20 tons or 50 tons of Cocaine. When Law Enforcement lands one of the BIG FISH smugglers with a shipping container full, then you can say that they have accomplished something. These guys are middle sized fish running back and forth from Atlanta.
Bruce

Beaufort, SC

#129 Jul 19, 2007
I'm Bruce I use my real name in Yahoo Mail although I know I don't have to.
Throughout most of last year I worked at the FBO (Owens Field) where Andre Bauer kept his Moony Aircraft. I helped Azalia Leonhardt pull out his aircraft many times.

What's not known about this story is it's NOT Andre Bauer's first mishap. In August of last year I was attending to the Athletic departments King Air on an early afternoon flight when I was watching an aircraft on approach. As it got close I looked in horror as I noticed the landing gear was UP!

I quickly got on the FBO's radio and called to the person at the line desk,AIRCRAFT LANDING NO GEAR DOWN! NO GEAR DOWN?. At about 2 feet from touchdown Andre pulled up so heard the aircraft strike the runway. Both myself the Pilot from USC's Athletic department heard and saw the "Strike".
Â
He (Andre Bauer) went around the landing pattern and this time safely landed. He taxied so fast down to his storage hanger he could have taken off again right then. Following this he locked his aircraft in the storage hanger and forbid anyone from seeing it or inspecting it.

Later that day both the Airport manager (Jim Hamilton) and the FBO manager Kelly Hamilton) told me this: "Andre Bauer's plane did not strike the runway!" (Wink Wink). even though I saw it do so and heard it too.

What bothers me is IF the Airport managers had reported the Aircraft Strike� according to the Law? this accident (yesterday) might not have happened after Andre Bauer got his pilots license pulled for not reporting the Aircraft Strike? in August himself.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/wellford-sc/T ...
Bruce

Beaufort, SC

#130 Jul 19, 2007
The private airport owner stated:” the pilot wanted to turn the airplane around before starting it. The pilot and three other personnel attempted to move the airplane by hand with “negative results”. The pilot entered the airplane, and attempted to move the airplane with “negative results”.
The pilot and passenger entered the airplane. The pilot started the engine, turned the airplane around with “power”and taxied to runway 06 for VFR departure to Columbia”

“Examination of runway 06 by the FAA after the accident revealed the airplane traveled 819 feet on the take off roll before encountering the dirt section of the runway. Two skid marks were present in the dirt section of the runway. The left skid mark was was measured 417 feet long and the right skid mark was measured 388 feet long.. The width of the Mooney M-20 E landing gear is 9 feet and three quarters of an inch long. The distance between the left and right main landing gear is skid marks are 9 feet and three quarters of an inch. Ten feet past the left skid mark appeared to be a tail strike mark on a stone with a bluish color. The bottom of the accident airplane is blue in color”.

If this report is accurate, then why would the pilot turn the plane around under “power”, taxi, and attempt to takeoff when moments earlier a total of four people were unable to roll the plane. Also, the skid marks average about 1 1/3 the length of a football field.

You would think that at some point in the process that the pilot would say ” It’s not gonna fly, Orville”

http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/GenPDF.asp... ...
CASH CROP

Minneapolis, MN

#131 Jul 29, 2007
marijuana was the nation's largest cash crop, at $35.8 billion over a three-year period, and was the single largest cash crop in 12 states, including South Carolina. From 2003 to 2005, marijuana production and sales amounted to a $142 million industry in the state, ahead of tobacco ($97 million) and cotton ($92 million).
Polk County

Minneapolis, MN

#132 Jul 29, 2007
I do believe that if the DEA contacted the Polk County NC Sheriff's Dept. all could work in conjunction...there is a very large amount of meth and cocaine traveling through spartanburg on 26 and Hwy.9 into Polk and hendersonville.

I've noticed a rather large increase in Meth addiction in both Spartanburg and polk county.
Trafficking

Minneapolis, MN

#134 Jul 31, 2007
Trafficking is not limited to the substantive offenses of purchasing, possessing, and selling large amounts of controlled substances. Conspiring and attempting to do those acts also constitute trafficking. The part of the trafficking statute pertinent to this case is as follows: “Any person who knowingly … attempts[] or conspires to … purchase … ten grams or more of cocaine … is guilty of a felony which is known as ‘trafficking in cocaine.’” S.C. Code Ann. § 44-53-370(e)(2) (2002).
Kenisha Salley

United States

#135 Jul 22, 2012
Marie Antoinette wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? If your poor communication skills are a reflection of your family's intelligence, I can understand precisely why she was caught! Cusine is spelled cousin. "More question" should be "more questionS"....geez, I don't have the energy to edit the rest.
Marie Antoinette... First of all, I come from a family of high intelligence level and clearly if saw my repost you can see i faoubd and correct my mistakes. Also, unlike my cousin, I speak my mine...on that note u can kiss my motherfu****g a**! Now did u catch the grammar mistakes on that one!:)
Kenisha Salley

United States

#136 Jul 22, 2012
Kenisha Salley wrote:
<quoted text>
Marie Antoinette... First of all, I come from a family of high intelligence level and clearly if you saw my repost you can see i found and corrected my mistakes. Also, unlike my cousin, I speak my mine...on that note u can kiss my motherfu****g a**! Now did u catch the grammar mistakes on that one!:)
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black History Month: Tim Scott on What His Elec... Feb 24 Magic Utah Uwear 27
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) Feb 24 Thanks 98
Women's March on Washington DC., IS A JOKE! Fem... Feb 23 Rachel EEZ 2
Anthony Wright of the Columbia County Board of ... Feb 23 Officer Azariyah 6
Segars-Andrews Signs Valentine Card During Proc... (Feb '10) Feb 22 Rogue Judges 3
News Trump marks his first month with tweets, turmoil Feb 21 Trump is the man 1
News Mount Pleasant soon to decide how much new deve... Feb 5 Kal 2

North Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Charleston Mortgages