Playboy Playmate Charged with Traffic...

Playboy Playmate Charged with Trafficking Drugs in the Lowcountry

There are 92 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 27, 2007, titled Playboy Playmate Charged with Trafficking Drugs in the Lowcountry. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The December 2006 Playboy Playmate of the Month and a personal trainer have been charged with trafficking cocaine in North Charleston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
MEG

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 27, 2007
And the maids were in the safe, why?
Boudreaux

Columbia, SC

#2 Apr 27, 2007
Drugs make stupid people, or make people stupid. But this is a small crime. She should ask for a jury trial in SC. She will surely be let off.
Justice

Union Bridge, MD

#3 Apr 27, 2007
MEG wrote:
Excellent point Meg! However, that does not excuse the two criminal acts. They deserved to get caught. For all you ladies out there that are thinking of exposing your body for money (Playboy)... I think this shws the price apparently is not right. I am going to find the December '06 issue now, lmaooooo.
Pepe

Camden, SC

#4 Apr 27, 2007
Just when I thought a safe was safe. Damn it Jim!
IN COLUMBIA

Columbia, SC

#5 Apr 27, 2007
MEG wrote:
That's what I want to know. I wonder how many "law abiding citizens" safe's they've went through?
man in blue

Smoaks, SC

#6 Apr 27, 2007
MEG wrote:
My thought exactly. Just goes to show you can't trust those people, or the "safes"
old guy

Columbia, SC

#8 Apr 27, 2007
this is bad, but what were the maids doing in the room safe? were they going to steal something. maids should not be able to get into room safes.
old guy

Columbia, SC

#9 Apr 27, 2007
Boudreaux wrote:
Drugs make stupid people, or make people stupid. But this is a small crime. She should ask for a jury trial in SC. She will surely be let off.
a kilo of coke and a guh are not small crimes. they will go to jail.
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

#12 Apr 27, 2007
Danni wrote:
"Police watched the room and when Story left with 'a black bag', found the brick that had been in the safe."
Now that's not a nice way to refer to a Playboy Playmate! They could have just called her his girlfriend or something. Dang!
WLTX needs to get a proof-reader!
Hilarious!
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

#13 Apr 27, 2007
Hey! This is America - innocent until proven guilty - right? Well, HE is the one that was carrying the brick & gun. SHE may not have even known that he was carrying. IF that's the case, she needs to learn how to pick better friends!
Justice

Union Bridge, MD

#14 Apr 27, 2007
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Justice - you must be pissed. How you gonna get your sh*t now!?
Lmaooo @ you Susie Q... you are a sick individual... but, yes I am pissed off. Lol, you are so silly
Ms Wachovia

Cayce, SC

#15 Apr 27, 2007
MEG wrote:
The maids were not in the safe... the bag was left on top of the safe
Ms Wachovia

Cayce, SC

#16 Apr 27, 2007
old guy wrote:
this is bad, but what were the maids doing in the room safe? were they going to steal something. maids should not be able to get into room safes.
Some of you folks really need to pay attention before commenting on some of these issues.. the bag was not in the safe; neither were the maids. The bag was left on top of the safe; with the thought that they had checked out.
Blaze

Charlotte, NC

#18 Apr 27, 2007
Danni wrote:
"Police watched the room and when Story left with 'a black bag', found the brick that had been in the safe."
Now that's not a nice way to refer to a Playboy Playmate! They could have just called her his girlfriend or something. Dang!
WLTX needs to get a proof-reader!
No, you need to get a life-and a new picture.!! Crossdresser
PNC

West Columbia, SC

#19 Apr 27, 2007
MEG wrote:
To everyone who missed it because I missed it on my first read as well, the article said that the maids began cleaning the room THINKING that the two HAD CHECKED OUT already. Why wouldn't they go through the safe and the things left in the room at that point, especially if you have a package wrapped in duct tape? Wouldn't that look suspicious to you?
Nooze Nutt

Sumter, SC

#20 Apr 27, 2007
Stacey Sanchez or Joy Behrman would never get caught with cocaine!
Pissed Off

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2007
That's what happen to some chicks that love dope boys. You get caught up in getting your mani/pedicure and hair done weekly. Rocking all the hot clothes and pocketbooks. That lifestyle don't last long. She knew that stuff was there she was stop driving the gold escalade. She should've made better decisons.
Pissed Off

United States

#22 Apr 27, 2007
The damn maids are wrong too.. They need to be fired. Once you peak in and notice things lying all in the room you knew they were still there. Going through their safe they wanted to find money.

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#25 Apr 27, 2007
So if i accidently leave a bag behind, I can be asured these maids will go threw it before taking to the office in case I claim the bag.
Justice

Union Bridge, MD

#27 Apr 27, 2007
Billy Bob wrote:
Somehow, I feel the 'flag' is responsible for her turning to a life of sex and drugs!
Lmaooooo, with a name like that "BILLY BOB"... it's easy to see why you would make such a retarded comment as such. smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... (Jun '15) 21 hr Le Jimbo 359
News Sen. Graham: raise Social Security full retirem... (Feb '11) Wed C Kersey 12
Statue Aug 13 Thanks 1
News SC: Split Episcopal dioceses cana t take millio... Aug 10 Listen to the Word 1
SC Family Court Judge Deemed Unqualified (Nov '09) Aug 7 Audrey Kimner 123
wanting to live in charleston! Aug 6 Audrey Kimner 2
Blue Lion Marketing/Ramsey Group/David Ethridge (Jun '11) Aug 1 Anonymous 32

North Charleston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Charleston Mortgages