The Harbinger, Isaiah 9:10 prophecy -...

The Harbinger, Isaiah 9:10 prophecy - mirrored fulfillment in USA?

Posted in the North Canton Forum

Barnsweb

Copperopolis, CA

#1 May 27, 2012
Has anyone else here read the book or watched the movie? Wouldn't it be unreasonable to think so many details fit exactly? And to think our nations leaders spoke this verse as good that was actually a pronouncement of defience against God, which lead to the utter ruin of their nation?

If the harbinger is correct, the only hope for our nation is per the word of God, that if the people who are called by His name will turn from their iniquity and pray, return to Him to do His will, that He will heal their land. Paraphrased, but I think the content is correct.

So 'Christians' founded this nation? The nation was even founded upon prayer, and Washington warned that we always seek His face. Just got my video and book on the Isaiah 9:10 prophecy, and I can only say that now I know why God prompted me to the explicit teachings of Jesus Christ and make a web site totally focused on what He taught - which has long been ignored by Christians in the USA.

As He said,'Why do you call Me 'Lord' and not do the things I say?'

http://www.onediscipletoanother.org

Those who call themselves 'Christian' need to repent to do whatever He said. Acts 3:22,23, and in the great commission to 'keep whatsoever commandments' He gave the original disciples.

Can't think of any other answer.

'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.'
Theophile

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Two of the ten commandments contain well over 1/2 of the total words God used in the entire ten. Those two, even though one begins with the word "remember", are the least observed, by those claiming to acknowledge God(US). This worship of the statue Isis, planned for the Suez canal, renamed Liberty, placed in the gateway to New York, stands as a testament. How many babies have been torn from the womb of their mothers, by her choice, in the worship of this goddess "liberty", at the alter of personal freedom? Or how about the ultimate in graven image technology, television? What's the average worship time at that?
The command we are told to remember is concerning keeping the Sabbath, blessed, sanctified, and made holy at creation, a sign that a people are God's is that they keep His Sabbath. Um.. the day of the sun god, Sunday, is at the opposite end of the week from the Sabbath, and Ezekiel's record of the list of abominations has sun worship to be the greatest.
So how many graven images,(and BTW statues of people, regardless who they are, are in fact graven images), are worshiped weekly in "churches" on the day of the sun, across this land? Wasn't this exactly the behavior Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel, warned against?
Isn't banning God's commandments on public property basically rejecting His word? God, in Jeremiah 6:19 has something to say on this: "Hear O earth: Behold I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my word, nor my law, but rejected it." Who would of thought "fruit of their thoughts" would fit so well with "new speak" of the "gay" agenda.
Barnsweb

Copperopolis, CA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
Yes, and there is so much more. Those who consider themselves 'Christian' also largely reject the very promise of God in Christ to not only disbelieve the big ten, but also the magnification that He taught in the gospel accounts. So if He came according to the word of the prophets of God, and they said He came to magnify Torah (instructions in righteousness), that He then allows and condones the rejection of the declared word of God, how can the Isaiah verse be found unfulfilled that He came to magnify Torah?

I've investigated and studied with all the Seventh Day Churches in Northern California and not found one that recognizes the need to abide in the teachings of Y'shua (Jesus) as necessary. Yet we can all see in the gospel accounts that this is what the gospel was all about - discipleship to Him. Surely Acts 3:22,23 is just as true today as the promise of God in Acts 2:38,39, which is just as true as the great commission at the end of Matthew. John the immerser said His words were above all other words ever given mankind, as He alone is from above.

Have you found a Church that seeks to abide whatever He said?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naughty girls (Sep '13) 15 hr Scotty 30
My Email rickcraig63@gmail.com 23 hr Scotty 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Sat jjlo 81
Review: Anne-Marie's Fine Jewelry & Gifts Jul 2 Sarah 1
News Canton man pleads guilty to murder (Oct '07) Jun 27 DsNutts 7
ufo (Jun '14) Jun 22 Barnsweb 10
Canton Sucks Jun 18 GRP3 1
More from around the web

North Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE