Mad Dad Arrested for Assaulting Son

A Summit County man was arrested earlier this week for allegedly assaulting his 14-year-old son and his son's 17-year-old friend when they arrived home later than expected, Fox 8 News reports. Read more
Wolfman57

Massillon, OH

#22 Jan 28, 2010
Does the guy have anger management issues? You betcha. Observing the name, quite possibly from India or an adjoining Middle Eastern culture. I don't need to tell you the behaviors of those cultures when it comes to discipline.. Those actions may fly in those countries, but the last time I checked, Green was a community just to the North of me in the US...
If there is some other explanation of using a car as a means of discipline, I'm interested to know..
Michael Darrels

West Salem, OH

#23 Jan 28, 2010
wow a lot of racist a$$ people here. hahahaha shouldn't you rednecks be fu*ing your sisters and raping your mothers or something? go hold hands with with your white hooded friends and watch nascar or something. Can you guys even read? lmao
man this foo have some massive a$$ eyebrows ooo shoot. lmao Yea those kids were probably doing some drugs for him to get that madly insane.
Craig Johnson

West Salem, OH

#24 Jan 28, 2010
See that's the thing with americans nowadays. We discipline our children by putting them in time out in their room or corners. They need a real butt beating like this father did. Parents should be allowed to do this. Hell, if i knew I couldn't go to jail, i would beat half of the children you people let run around here. You people do not know how to raise your child. Follow this guy's way. He knows best.
Shay

Millersburg, OH

#25 Jan 28, 2010
charles roastman wrote:
lets see.... his name is Kamal Dameh. muslim?... you betcha. prime candidate for profiling before flying on an airline. if he had a daughter, how long would it be before he KILLED her for looking at an infidel boy? maybe throws acid in her face. im sure he beats his wife everyday too.
actually he's an excellent husband. Don't assume nothin
Lisa R Thomas

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jan 28, 2010
Dude - they are a nice family, the real dad is just an ass. Anger management is clearly a problem. In the defense of parents in general - WHY is a 14 year old hanging around with a 17 year old? Can you say bad influence and parents are doing their job? But come on man; there is a limit where you can "take it too far" and that was it. BTW… I live there; how do you think I feel.
Jeff71

Millersburg, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2010
CCW holder and Charles Roastman:

Im ashamed that you two amongst other are on here being ignorant and racist. the 14 year old kid walked into the house drunk and with drugs and paraphernalia on him at 4 in the morning, the father was livid, which happens when you have expectations and rules, and disciplined his son. MAYBE he shouldn't have hit the other kid but its happened. The fact that they got transported to Akron General is PROTOCOL when law enforcement deals with kids that have paper cuts. Any other parent regardless or race or background would've taken action. if it bothers you that others live with rules, morals, and ethics, go live in West Virginia in a hole where you can do whatever you want and not raise you kids to grow up to be potheads and drunks. And your being even more judgemental by always bringing up other Muslims that engaged in bad acts.. but you don't see the Middle East talking about kids bringing guns to school and killing other innocent kids, or white Christians shooting up malls and walmart, or others that have drowned or burnt their innocent kids. Come on man, think outside the box for a minute here and stop being a perfect candidate for the perfect person to brainwash by the media and all this other bs that your exposed to. the reported couldn't even put the story into writing without stating correct facts and left all the important things out. If any of my kids would come home that late smelling like anything they would not have a good night either. that's horrible that we still have such racism and such lack of education here.
Sarah

Columbus, OH

#28 Jan 28, 2010
I happen to know this man and his whole family and the media is not telling the whole story, in fact they are blowing everything out of proportion. The son left the house without anyone knowing and got into a car of a 17 year old that none of the family knows. he may have over reacted a little bit but not to the extent that they are making it out to be. neither one of the childern were hurt, they were just taken to the hospital on protocall. There were drugs involved and i personally would like to know why there is no mention of the fact that there was pot found in the kids car. And as far as the racist comments i am so surprised at how cruel and ignorant people can be. You do not know these people and you do not know about the situation so you all just need to shut up because you know that your lives aren't any better.
Christopher Thompson

Cleveland, OH

#29 Jan 29, 2010
Okay first of all, What this man did was uncall for. He should have not laid his hands on the other kid. But he has every right to beat his son. He was probably hanging around with the wrong crowd and this 17 year old was probably a bad influence. What the hell is a 14 year old hanging around somone almost close to being an adult. I think there's more to this story and hopefully it comes out because there's no way this man or anyone in their right mind would be outrage at their son for coming home at 4 in the evening.

On an unrelated issue, I have read each and every one of the comments that you people left. I must say, I am appalled by the amount of ignorance that exists. Those of you making racist and ignorant remarks should be hanged and crucified. Do you not respect other culture or religion? why make stereotypical comments? You people are so brainwashed by the media and are so uneducated. I am ashamed of my fellow Americans for acting such a way. We are better than this. Would you like it if I called all of you white trash and incest loving red necks? I don't think so.
Shaphoto77

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Jan 29, 2010
UN FRICKIN believeable !!!! This guy needs his ass kicked !!! Those poor kids were prob scared to death !!!
Shaphoto77

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jan 29, 2010
If this boy was soon to turn 15, and his friend just turned 17, then there really is no problem. I love the guys comment that says there is alot of racist people in this room... but then he goes on to talk about "Rednecks" and such... lol... a redneck would kick your ass buddy... most importantly, this dad needs to go to jail. Regarless of what your children do, you cannot ram them with a CAR. You also CANNOT hit someone elses child, especially a minor. This guy is in some shit... wonder how much time he will get ... a week... considering the guy that drug a girl under his car down State street ( she was stuck under the car screaming when a cop beside them saw her being drug) only got 16 years for trying to befriend 2 girls, and when they said no.. he ran them over... dragging the one. For the love of God... that is why people go crazy.. whats a few years in jail... they all need to die.
Shaphoto77

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jan 29, 2010
Sarah wrote:
I happen to know this man and his whole family and the media is not telling the whole story, in fact they are blowing everything out of proportion. The son left the house without anyone knowing and got into a car of a 17 year old that none of the family knows. he may have over reacted a little bit but not to the extent that they are making it out to be. neither one of the childern were hurt, they were just taken to the hospital on protocall. There were drugs involved and i personally would like to know why there is no mention of the fact that there was pot found in the kids car. And as far as the racist comments i am so surprised at how cruel and ignorant people can be. You do not know these people and you do not know about the situation so you all just need to shut up because you know that your lives aren't any better.


Really.... big frickin deal there was POT in the car... so you would beat your kids in thier head for having pot.. bet your an alcoholic... they are the only ones that say pot is so bad... there is no excuse for BEATING your son. You wanna have him arrested, whatever... call the cops you frickin towel head.
Shaphoto77

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Jan 29, 2010
ALSO.. the story says 4 PM, not AM ... so how much do you really know ? I love how people say... I know this family.. they are...blah blah blah... he BEAT his son and his sons friend. You cannot beat your kids.. or legally an adult for that matter... so.. quit trying to act like this guy is the victim.. we only know about him because he is an idiot and made the news... so maybe you should go befriend him, and soon he can beat your ass too... God...lol... some people... he is a asshole no matter how you look at it...
Christopher Johnson

Cleveland, OH

#34 Jan 29, 2010
Shaphoto77 wrote:
If this boy was soon to turn 15, and his friend just turned 17, then there really is no problem. I love the guys comment that says there is alot of racist people in this room... but then he goes on to talk about "Rednecks" and such... lol... a redneck would kick your **** buddy... most importantly, this dad needs to go to jail. Regarless of what your children do, you cannot ram them with a CAR. You also CANNOT hit someone elses child, especially a minor. This guy is in some ****... wonder how much time he will get ... a week... considering the guy that drug a girl under his car down State street ( she was stuck under the car screaming when a cop beside them saw her being drug) only got 16 years for trying to befriend 2 girls, and when they said no.. he ran them over... dragging the one. For the love of God... that is why people go crazy.. whats a few years in jail... they all need to die.
Apparently you didn't understand what I was trying to point out. I did not blatantly call them Rednecks. I was using it as an example. Maybe, you should learn a few things or two before you comment. Rather a redneck can kick anyone's A**(which I'm pretty none of them can), has nothing to do with the argument. I guess my comment is hitting hard because you probably are one of them, for that I apologize for hurting your little feelings buddy. And for your information, I'm also white. If ever I call anyone a redneck, I'm not being racist but rather truthful.
Christopher Johnson

Cleveland, OH

#35 Jan 29, 2010
Shaphoto77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.... big frickin deal there was POT in the car... so you would beat your kids in thier head for having pot.. bet your an alcoholic... they are the only ones that say pot is so bad... there is no excuse for BEATING your son. You wanna have him arrested, whatever... call the cops you frickin towel head.
Wow, you're one of those idiots that let your children run wild doing drugs and becoming sluts. I feel for your mother that you turned out this way. Kids nowadays need a good beating. In fact, you might need a beating just for being a dumba**. Pot is a big deal. It may not be a big deal in your worthless life but it is to people that care.
Eric D

Fort Worth, TX

#36 Jan 29, 2010
Shaphoto77 wrote:
ALSO.. the story says 4 PM, not AM ... so how much do you really know ? I love how people say... I know this family.. they are...blah blah blah... he BEAT his son and his sons friend. You cannot beat your kids.. or legally an adult for that matter... so.. quit trying to act like this guy is the victim.. we only know about him because he is an idiot and made the news... so maybe you should go befriend him, and soon he can beat your **** too... God...lol... some people... he is a **** no matter how you look at it...
I would beat your ass and your parents ass for having you. My god, you are one of the biggest idiot on here.
Maybe

Akron, OH

#37 Jan 29, 2010
barbe wrote:
Now these are the kind of people that need to be put away.
NOT some body who has or used POT.
We need to change our laws on pot smoking and get real with the dangerous people out there that we are all afraid of .
Why fill the jails with harmless pot heads when there are so many evil people lurking around this country .
We need to spend more time on violent crimes than hunting down pot heads.
Drug lords and dealers is who they need to find.Clean up this country not just our kids.
The way this country is being ran, and turning into a government ran nation,where we all are afraid to go down the streets.
Barbe You have my vote on this issue. Hows the weather there Barbe?
Maybe

Akron, OH

#38 Jan 29, 2010
Oh King TOU,TOU, Lost his power,bet the wifes and children are dancing their middle eastern dance and singing Lalalalalalalalahahlahahah papa in the pokeie, heheheheheh
comeonseriously

Cleveland, OH

#39 Jan 29, 2010
DAMEH - turn it around = He Mad! Some postings here say don't judge the man. He slammed his truck into their car, beat his son and another guy. Sorry but Yeah, I think we can make some judgements.
A Morgan

Youngstown, OH

#40 Jan 29, 2010
marian wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was the teenagers that were on drugs and the 17 year old had a large bag of marijuana and other pariphenalia in the car and on the 17 year olds person his second time being charged with drug possesion. This story has all the facts wrong and should not be allowed to be published.
Regardless, the man had no right to lay his hands on those kids, especially the driver because it was not HIS child. If he had done this to my son I would kill this guy. There probably is more to the story, but you don't punch and kick kids. At some point in their lives most teenagers come home past curfew and try drugs and alcohol. That doesn't give parents a green light to violently assault the kids. The guy obviously has some mental and anger issues.
A Morgan

Youngstown, OH

#41 Jan 29, 2010
GREEN
Assault alleged
GREEN: A man in Green is charged with felonious assault based on allegations that he assaulted a relative and the relative's friend.

Kamal Dameh, 40, of Hunter Hills Drive, is free on bond after an appearance in Barberton Municipal Court. He is charged with felonious assault, assault and domestic violence.

Dameh has previous arrests for domestic violence and endangering children. He was eventually found guilty of lesser misdemeanor charges, court records show.

Summit County sheriff's deputies say Dameh confronted the teenagers when they arrived late at the Dameh home about 5 p.m. Monday.

Authorities said Dameh used his vehicle to ram the teens' vehicle and confronted his relative, who was sitting in the passenger seat. Dameh is accused of punching his relative and pulling the teen out of the car. He then confronted the driver, punching and kicking the teen in the face, police said.

Both teens were treated at Akron Children's Hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RCW Industrial Solutions Inc 13 hr vendor 2
naughty girls (Sep '13) 13 hr Hornyboy 24
Review: James W Haupt Jr. Attorney At Law 23 hr Adriane Handwork 1
News Dr. Mark Pellegrino of North Canton has to make... (Oct '06) Mar 20 Katie 1975 33
looking for Mar 19 parttime 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Mar 16 Anonymous 79
Earn extra money Mar 4 Thorradin76 1
North Canton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]