First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sandra cunningham

Rogers, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2007
please keep up the good work of keeping us inform about jessica
we here in austin, tx. have a prayer group going for her and her family
this story has touched our hearts and goes out to jessica's family
Kraus

AOL

#2 Jun 23, 2007
Please know that every Mother and Grandmother's heart is aching for you Patty.
I will constantly keep you in my prayers and ask God to give you everything you need to get through each and every moment until Jessie is found. Patty, please also know that churches all over the country are praying for you and your family also.
I am a friend of one of your siblings and I want you to know we are here for you if there is anything you need.

All our love and prayers to you and your family
Ragnar Redbeard

South Windsor, CT

#3 Jun 23, 2007
Another race traitor gets her just desserts
tlk

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2007
Ragnar Redbeard wrote:
Another race traitor gets her just desserts
your so stupid!!!!!
tls

Hamilton, MT

#5 Jun 25, 2007
I cant imagine how a person can be so cruel and heartless. My heart breaks for your family. I am a mother of 4 and I couldnt not imagine not being here to raise them. I am so sorry.
Angry Viewer

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2007
My heart goes out to the Jessica Davis family but to be frank her story is over exposed and is becomming annoying.

it has been more than too weeks and her story has had nationwide media attention, her story made front page in the papers amoung other things, there are alot of other missing persons who have not be afforded the same resources and media attention as this white american female.

All life is important and Jessica's life is not the only one who commands this sort of attention.

The media is only telling one side of the story - they tried to paint Jessica out to be a saint while painted Bobby Cutts as the villain

Look Jessica did not deserve death - but lets also be real Jessica was not a saint.

Jessica Davis was sleeping with a married man- created to children out of wedlock with a married man whom was known to be a swinger- to me that says that Jessica was a HOE!

The only real victims here is the children of Jessica and Bobby

This only reason why this story received so much media attention is because Jessica is white and was murdered by a black man - this story goes beyond murder this is clearly about race.

A lot of people are tired of hearing about Jessica Davis but the media suppresses that information - they are more so trying to sway the public particularly the whites by contantly airing the story and bad mouthing Bobby Cutts, Jessica knew what type of man he was before it came to this. no one knows what happened between those two that night or day before the murder.

They found and locked up her killer - The baby is dead, Jessica is dead and so is her story

A lot of people are agry about how this story is receiving unecessary attention including me

White life is not the only life that is of importance - all life is important.

People who aren't racist can turn that way just by the way the media determains what news is worthy - whites recieve constant media attention - while others barely receive any if not any.

It's sickning how race place a role in everything.

P.S

I don't think Jessica was a race traitor, you love who you love and god bless her for seeing beyond color - only an idiot what say that all black men are violent - they are no more violent than white men.

Many white men are just as abusive as some black men - all black men are not that way just as all white men are not.

Perhaps we all need a class or two in diversity because I have witnessed more ignorance from whites than I have ever seen amongs other people

I am going to make my post all over the net until I diffuse my anger - the media is continuously
irritated

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 30, 2007
actually, the way it sounds..... your just another woe as me, feeling sorry for yourself but cant try to make a difference in the world because of your ignorance. not all black men are violent but not all white blue green or purple men are niether. its obvious you need to take some social skills classes and anger management courses. jessica should have never slept with a married man.... but damn it two wrongs dont make a right and all the evidence is there that bobby cutts did it. you never hear about the cutt's family apologizing for their son or whether they helped with the serch. really and truely its quite amazing how 1800 people took the time to serch for her and how funny you didnt see but maybe 3 african americans out there helping. hmmmmmm and whos racist.... black people for the most part are the racist of them all.... holding grudges and a woe is me attitude.
Angie- MICHIGAN

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Jul 2, 2007
I do have to say that I agree with "Angry Viewer', form Ohio".
This case is getting alot of Media coverage. Would't be if Jessica wasn't white,Bobby wasn't black, and if he wasn't a cop! There has been plenty of pregnant women killed and no media coverage for them.
It is a horrific story and my heart breaks for Jessica, her baby's and her family!
I think when it's a pregnant women it's a more tragic. You think of her and that innocent baby's heart's stopping and how scared she must of been. It's VERY sad.
Regardless of what type of person she was, or the way she lived her life she did not deserve this nor did those children!!! NO one can or should judge her!
That man will half to answer to GOD. I hope that God does NOT have mercy on his soul. Also for ANYONE who has took someone else's life.
How could he do that that in front of his son and then leave his son alone for days to be starved,scared, and wanting his mommy! That's sickening. That little boy probably cried himself to sleep hungry and with a dirty diaper. That poor baby! He has to grow up without either of his parents.
This being a black man gives all the racist one more reason to point the finger at the BLACK man. Race doesn't make someone less violent or nicer! Most serial killers and petifiles are WHITE. Those are the sickest crime's in my opinion!
No race is better than another just people!
Angie- MICHIGAN

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Jul 2, 2007
Tommorow is Jessie's due date! If it wan't for that piece of shit that baby could be born tommorow!!

Rot in HELL baby killer
irritated

Louisville, KY

#11 Jul 2, 2007
just curious...... did anyone find out anything new about the case... i know they had mentioned he could face the death penalty. just wondering. the davis family really is keeping it strong.... im so proud of them. i really hope that poor child doesnt remember much of this when hes older.... he has been through way too much. i hope his aunts or grandmother will be able to have custody of him
Miss Irene

Studio City, CA

#12 Jul 3, 2007
A Prayer for Jessica and Bobby's Family
Heavenly Father, I pray for strength and comfort for these two families during this time of grieving and anger. Father God I know that you are in charge of this matter. I pray for these angry people who have chosen to say horrible things without knowing all of the facts in this situation. I pray for the two year son and strength for his grandmother who is left to raise him. Your Word say, Blessed is those who mourn for they shall be comforted. Father God, I give you all of the honor and praise in Jesus name Amen.

Stop hating and start praying for these families!! God will take care of the matter, for we are all call to the great throne of Judgment. God Bless
upsetatu

Dallas, TX

#13 Jul 3, 2007
How immature! I can't believe you're are going to use the race card on this. Thats the only reason you are so "angry" Everytime a person of color is accused of doing something wrong even when they are guilty, they try and used the racist card. Its ridiculous! And hello, was O.J. found guilty? No! But if he was you'd probably mention his name too! How about Scott Peterson, no mention of the white guy's name?
The fact of the matter here, is that innocent people died especially a baby! A baby! And Jessie was murdered in front of her child. How can you act like its no big deal? You of course probably don't have any children or have a care in your bone for other people and their feelings. But I am no one to judge you, I'm just expressing my feelings as are you, but hope that God has mercy on your soul!
Angry Viewer wrote:
My heart goes out to the Jessica Davis family but to be frank her story is over exposed and is becomming annoying.
it has been more than too weeks and her story has had nationwide media attention, her story made front page in the papers amoung other things, there are alot of other missing persons who have not be afforded the same resources and media attention as this white american female.
All life is important and Jessica's life is not the only one who commands this sort of attention.
The media is only telling one side of the story - they tried to paint Jessica out to be a saint while painted Bobby Cutts as the villain
Look Jessica did not deserve death - but lets also be real Jessica was not a saint.
Jessica Davis was sleeping with a married man- created to children out of wedlock with a married man whom was known to be a swinger- to me that says that Jessica was a HOE!
The only real victims here is the children of Jessica and Bobby
This only reason why this story received so much media attention is because Jessica is white and was murdered by a black man - this story goes beyond murder this is clearly about race.
A lot of people are tired of hearing about Jessica Davis but the media suppresses that information - they are more so trying to sway the public particularly the whites by contantly airing the story and bad mouthing Bobby Cutts, Jessica knew what type of man he was before it came to this. no one knows what happened between those two that night or day before the murder.
They found and locked up her killer - The baby is dead, Jessica is dead and so is her story
A lot of people are agry about how this story is receiving unecessary attention including me
White life is not the only life that is of importance - all life is important.
People who aren't racist can turn that way just by the way the media determains what news is worthy - whites recieve constant media attention - while others barely receive any if not any.
It's sickning how race place a role in everything.
P.S
I don't think Jessica was a race traitor, you love who you love and god bless her for seeing beyond color - only an idiot what say that all black men are violent - they are no more violent than white men.
Many white men are just as abusive as some black men - all black men are not that way just as all white men are not.
Perhaps we all need a class or two in diversity because I have witnessed more ignorance from whites than I have ever seen amongs other people
I am going to make my post all over the net until I diffuse my anger - the media is continuously
rar

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Jul 5, 2007
Angry Viewer wrote:
My heart goes out to the Jessica Davis family but to be frank her story is over exposed and is becomming annoying.
it has been more than too weeks and her story has had nationwide media attention, her story made front page in the papers amoung other things, there are alot of other missing persons who have not be afforded the same resources and media attention as this white american female.
All life is important and Jessica's life is not the only one who commands this sort of attention.
The media is only telling one side of the story - they tried to paint Jessica out to be a saint while painted Bobby Cutts as the villain
Look Jessica did not deserve death - but lets also be real Jessica was not a saint.
Jessica Davis was sleeping with a married man- created to children out of wedlock with a married man whom was known to be a swinger- to me that says that Jessica was a HOE!
The only real victims here is the children of Jessica and Bobby
This only reason why this story received so much media attention is because Jessica is white and was murdered by a black man - this story goes beyond murder this is clearly about race.
A lot of people are tired of hearing about Jessica Davis but the media suppresses that information - they are more so trying to sway the public particularly the whites by contantly airing the story and bad mouthing Bobby Cutts, Jessica knew what type of man he was before it came to this. no one knows what happened between those two that night or day before the murder.
They found and locked up her killer - The baby is dead, Jessica is dead and so is her story
A lot of people are agry about how this story is receiving unecessary attention including me
White life is not the only life that is of importance - all life is important.
People who aren't racist can turn that way just by the way the media determains what news is worthy - whites recieve constant media attention - while others barely receive any if not any.
It's sickning how race place a role in everything.
P.S
I don't think Jessica was a race traitor, you love who you love and god bless her for seeing beyond color - only an idiot what say that all black men are violent - they are no more violent than white men.
Many white men are just as abusive as some black men - all black men are not that way just as all white men are not.
Perhaps we all need a class or two in diversity because I have witnessed more ignorance from whites than I have ever seen amongs other people
I am going to make my post all over the net until I diffuse my anger - the media is continuously
LOOK IF IT WAS A WHITE COP WHO KILLED A BLACK GIRL, YOU WOULD HAVE JESSE JACKSON, AL SHARPTON, NAACP ALL UP IN MAKING IT AN ISSUE OF RACE.
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS JESSE WAS A YOUNG MOTHER WHO DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE NO ONE SAID SHE WAS A SAINT. CUTTS MURDERED 2 PEOPLE ONE OF THEM WAS HIS CHILD ARE WE SUPPOSE TO SAY WE FEEL BAD FOR HIM.
YOU WANT TO PLAY RACE, I AM BI-RACIAL AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA BUT ORIGINALLY FROM THE BOSTON AREA I HAVE SEEN MORE RACISM FROM BLACK PEOPLE TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE THAN VICE-VERSA. WE ARE ALL HUMAN, EVERY RACE HAS GOOD AND BAD. HE KILLED HER BECAUSE HE WANTED TO NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE OR HE WAS BLACK, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE WHOLE SITUATION WAS WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP. BUT ITS NOT RIGHT FOR PEOPLE TO SAY WELL SHE WAS WITH A MARRIED MAN SO SHE GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER. SHE WAS A MOTHER, A DAUGHTER, A SISTER. PEOPLE FEEL FOR JESSE BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE WHO WILL NEVER WAKE UP, HOLD HER CHILDREN, BE WITH HER FAMILY. IF IT WAS MY MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER I WOULD MAKE SURE IT HAD A LOT OF NEWS COVERAGE I DONT CARE WHAT I WOULD HAVE TO DO. I THINK YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME IF IT WAS YOUR LOVED ONE.
mal

Sharon, PA

#15 Jul 9, 2007
You are so immature, you know what i am from NY origionally and There is alot of crime you know what and half of them are black why because they think everyone is out to get them.Well you know what we(whites)are not out to get you.And all these other people that are missing you know I feel bad for them all, being a mother of 3 i could not imagine but her family is probably the ones pushing the issue making sure it is made public of what happened and what is going on, maybe if more people would do it their family members would be found too.I live about 15 minutes from where she was found and you know what i have a fear of letting my kids out of my site to play knowing how many bad people there are today white, black, purple, pink.I trust no one...So it doesn't have to do with color.you (angry person) need to look at the B/S you wrote and think about it.She didn't deserve to die and you are right no one knows the whole story of went on but why kill?Walk away. Apparently he has walked away before.His other kids still have their mothers.And a cop, I thought they were the good guys, what happened with that?Oh yeah he thought he covered his tracks.Guess he wasn't the smart cop huh...GOD BLESS JESSICA AND HER FAMILY......EVERYONE GET ALONG--- NO RACISM.Thanks for listening and god bless all of you.
Janice

Yukon, OK

#16 Jul 9, 2007
Reply ยป
|Flag |#12 1 hr ago
I understand what O'Reilly was trying to say about women in abusive relationships. As sad as the whole Jessie Davis story may be.... She was no angel! And, whereas she didn't deserve to die (nor the unborn child); she also played a hand in the fact that she continued to be involved with, not only a married man, but a man who showed a lack of character, and morales from the very beginning! She had one baby by him, that she had to force him to take care of, "why get pregnant with a second baby? There's just too much stuff on the market today for a woman to keep from getting pregnant if she just wants to "fool around with a man that seems to have no prospects of wanting a descent relationship. What was she really after in this man.....? Was she still just trying to take him from his wife, or compete with other relationships he was having? Was she trying to trap him by being irresponsible to get pregnant a second time? Why? WHY? So, all of you that are tossing blame at O'Reilly,for speaking the truth, you need to wake up and smell the coffee.. O'Reilly had every right to ask that question, and make that assumption because it's the truth. Jessie Davis, played a hand in her own demise, when she continued to be envolved with Bobby Cutts... Bottom Line! So, I challenge THOSE OF YOU, who are only criticizing one side of the story to THINK! In all honesty! Murder is wrong, no doubt about it, but the Bible says to us all,
"Your Sins Will Find You Out! And, there is always two sides to the story.......
mother of 2

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Jul 13, 2007
I DONT CARE IF YOUR BLACK OR WHITE!!! IF YOU KILL SOMEONE YOU SHOULD PAY FOR THE CRIME. IM SO SICK OF ALWAYS HEARING THE WHOLE RACE THING.. BOBBY CUTTS KILLED JESSIE DAVIS WHO BY THE WAY WAS PREGNANT WITH HE'S SECOND CHILD. YOU SAY SHE'S A HOE..WHY??? THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE FAKE!! YOU CANT TRUST NO ONE!! AND TO THE ANGREY VIEWER FROM OHIO WHO CALLED THE RACE CARD.. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISN'T ALWAYS A BLACK MAN OR WOMAN CALLING RACE?? WE ARE IN THE 20TH CENTURY.. WE DONT OWN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ANYTHING! YES BACK IN THE DAY THERE WERE SLAVES..GET OVER IT!! IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY AROUND BACK THEN THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN WHITE SLAVES.. IM SO SICK OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT WAY.. JESSICA WAS A MOTHER MY AGE AND WAS PREGNANT WITH A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL. I WISH SHE COULD HAVE HAD A CHANCE TO KNOW HER UNBORN DAUGHTER.. FOR THE REST OF YOU WHO ARE GOING TO CALL RACE GET A LIFE AND GET OVER IT.. IM SO SORRY FOR THE DAVIS FAMILY MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU.
Be Kind

Winnipeg, Canada

#18 Jul 14, 2007
Angry Viewer and others,

This post inspired me, the writer clearly understood the depth of what happend to Jesse Davis.

For all accounts, Jessie Davis was a giving, vivacious, generous, kind hearted, loving woman, mother, daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter and friend. According to many Jessie was a woman of great character in how she perceived this world and the people in it. What a wonderful gift to this world when people like Jessie exist.

Go to this inspirational post

http://my.opera.com/arne9/blog/show.dml/11409...
Janice

Yukon, OK

#19 Jul 16, 2007
Be Kind wrote:
Angry Viewer and others,
This post inspired me, the writer clearly understood the depth of what happend to Jesse Davis.
For all accounts, Jessie Davis was a giving, vivacious, generous, kind hearted, loving woman, mother, daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter and friend. According to many Jessie was a woman of great character in how she perceived this world and the people in it. What a wonderful gift to this world when people like Jessie exist.
Go to this inspirational post
http://my.opera.com/arne9/blog/show.dml/11409...
By all accounts.... "nobody wants to speak about the bad things when a person dies. That's just good and polite manners, But, the truth is, there are no saints!
die
candice

Montgomery, AL

#20 Jul 17, 2007
tlk wrote:
<quoted text> your so stupid!!!!!
shut up you stupid redneck get a life
mal

Sharon, PA

#21 Jul 18, 2007
I hope Bobby Cutts rotts in Hell....He deserves it..Jessica did not deserve the dead penalty, nor did poor cloe.He deserves the worse punishment possible.DEATH.Atleast he will know when his day is comming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Summit-County 16 mins ago 10:19 a.m.Five arrest... Aug 13 Walkin Boss 1
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Aug 11 linda 17
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Aug 7 Albert Haynesworth 46
fartfetish (Feb '16) Jul '16 BbwDoesAnal 2
sext me (Dec '12) Jul '16 horny 2
naughty girls (Sep '13) Jul '16 MattT 38
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Jul '16 MattT 104

North Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Canton Mortgages