Officer Charged With Colleague's Death In Crash

Full story: NBC 10 Philadelphia

A North Brunswick police lieutenant has been charged with vehicular homicide in the death of a fellow officer following a high-speed car crash last month.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alfred

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

To: daughter of nb cop, Get a Grip on life!
NB Taxpayer

Scarsdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

Buckley is not the only who should be held accountable..His supervisor should be fired for not keeping track of his troops. That department lacks leadership and accoutability!!! I hold the Mayor, Director and Deputy Chief responsible. This is what you get when you promote your buddies.. Heard Buckley was suppose to be promoted to Capt. this month. That alone says, alot about the promotion process.. Its called the Buddy System! What a Circus.. Mayor-Ringmaster
Joe

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

daughter of a nb cop wrote:
Lt.Buckley pleaded not guilty.
WOW! That's a surprise. I guess if I killed my passenger by accident because I couldn't control a vehicle that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds, was doing a minimum 94 MPH at the time of impact (in a 45 MPH zone)and was a potential danger to anyone else on the road, Yeah I guess I would plead 'NOT GUILTY' too. And you "daughter of a nb cop" were always held accountable for any infraction of the law you may have broken, your cop parent never pulled strings for you. Give me a break.
Bonnie

Sewell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Lt.Buckley pleaded not guilty.
Big flipping deal, so did OJ.
Joe

Old Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Brian Griffin wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure it was NOT intentional either!! Period.
Just because he was speeding does not mean he was intending to kill his friend. Imbecile.
Doing 94mph in a 45mph zone you invite trouble and should face the consequences. If you want to drive like that don't put others in danger by doing so. Go to Freehold Raceway and speed, not on local streets.
Alfred

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Tell it like it is! Amen...
Alfred

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! That's a surprise. I guess if I killed my passenger by accident because I couldn't control a vehicle that can go 0-60 in 4 seconds, was doing a minimum 94 MPH at the time of impact (in a 45 MPH zone)and was a potential danger to anyone else on the road, Yeah I guess I would plead 'NOT GUILTY' too. And you "daughter of a nb cop" were always held accountable for any infraction of the law you may have broken, your cop parent never pulled strings for you. Give me a break.
Right on Joe
Alfred

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Big flipping deal, so did OJ.
Thank you Bonnie... Some people are so Diluted in this world. Like Cops Daughters!!!
daughter of a nb cop

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Watever.
Alfred

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2008

Watever.
WoW!! that's brilliant! Maybe LT. Buckley can use the "Watever Defense" or as the rest of us rational level Headed Earth People would call it the "Whatever" syndrome. Thank you Blissfully Oblivious! A.K.A. "Daughter of a NB Cop"
Beth

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

Where is the compassion? We all make mistakes, make bad decisions--no matter what happens, this guy can never escape the fact he is responsible for his friend's death. In my opinion, that is punishment enough. There but for the grace of God go one of us........
Go Giants in No Bruns

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2008

I agree, many are judgemental and there is so little compassion. An accident is an accident--unintentional. Instead of condeming this man, say a prayer for both families, that will do alot more good.
nb resident

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Who are you to judge what happened that day????? Cmon now. You were not there. So stop acting like you know what happened that day.
Dookie

Ridgewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

nb resident wrote:
Who are you to judge what happened that day????? Cmon now. You were not there. So stop acting like you know what happened that day.
You do know this is almost 3 years old.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Brunswick Discussions

Search the North Brunswick Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison's police chief: $200,000 in renovations,... Aug 17 ROSENBERG 3
N.J. town to residents: Replace your sidewalk, ... Aug 15 CondoCapiton 1
Any Gay/Bi Teens In Central NJ or Anywhere in NJ?? Aug 15 Look_A_Taco 1
Support for priest growing stronger (Aug '07) Aug 13 Healing 83
Trucking industry fears driver shortage could h... Aug 10 Timothy R Harris 2
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) Aug 8 dgk 109
Shelter pet program featured at upcoming Garden... Aug 7 DogsWorldCentre 2
•••
•••