Fire in Babbage Park on Sunday 10/12/08

Fire in Babbage Park on Sunday 10/12/08

Posted in the North Brunswick Forum

Hotflash1028

East Meadow, NY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
I have not seen any article(s) on the fire that burned down the gazebo in Babbage Park this past weekend. What's up with that??
Some jerks playing on the basketball court were messing around with lighters. Thank God there was a good citizen who attempted to put out the fire, however, due to all the dry brush around the Gazebo it was totally destroyed.
It amazes me how the parents cry out we want parks with recreation for our children, yet, fail to teach those children how to respect what is constructed in these parks. They trash everything, graffiti, garbage left etc....I say fence in all the parks and you need a fingerprint pass to get it. That will keep out the disrespectful idiots who do not care about our town.
big joke

Riverhead, NY

#2 Oct 14, 2008
Babbage park is a big joke. That park is in the slum part of the town, it fits the area
thebiggb

Palisades Park, NJ

#3 Feb 18, 2010
mexicans having a barbeque again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: N & K Trading Inc (Feb '13) 16 hr Pissed off 149
News Family of deceased inmate sues Somerset ... (Oct '08) Jan 31 Karen Fletcher 13
News Bloomfield, Verona stores accused of unlawful p... Jan 18 elias 1
News 'Prostitution' Massage Parlors Found Near East ... Jan '16 Bob Burdis 4
News Boys Basketball preview, 2015-16: Greater Middl... Jan '16 joe 1
Demolition Derby Cars For sale pretty Cheap... (May '10) Jan '16 Outlawz97 6
News Should NJ retest drivers as they age? Dec '15 Been There Too 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Brunswick Mortgages