Brown nets 1,000th in Panthers' victory

Brown nets 1,000th in Panthers' victory

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Brown nets 1,000th in Panthers' victory. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Marlboro 85, Nashoba 65 Junior guard Keith Brown scored his 1,000th point during the second quarter, and he finished with 23 points and six rebounds as the sixth-ranked Panthers rolled at home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

716bil

Holden, MA

#1 Jan 23, 2008
Just to let you Auburn basketball team won because of the refs and that auburn high school kids suck they were trying to start stuff with me and my friends down the other side of the court.
to bad the don't come to north brookfield

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News | 15-Month-Old Baby in Back Seat, As Worce... Mar '18 Tax Payer 1
News Third dead goat reported with a broken neck in ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Judge Roy Bean 1
Yard Sale 7/9/17 (Jul '17) Jul '17 SpencerYardSale 1
News Sen. Warren to hold town hall in Pittsfield on ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 15
News Warren asks Trump to withdraw AG nominee or fac... (Nov '16) Feb '17 davy 86
Mark Tatro (Dec '16) Dec '16 Jackson 1
News W. Brookfield man spends wedding night in jail (Aug '06) Aug '16 Dave Jersey 9

North Brookfield Jobs

Personal Finance

North Brookfield Mortgages