Suspects captured in Florida after bo...

Suspects captured in Florida after body found in Barre

There are 1 comment on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Sep 22, 2011, titled Suspects captured in Florida after body found in Barre. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

Police say it was the great-nephew of a former Hardwick selectman who, along with a friend, killed the 84-year-old, burned his home and dumped his body in a remote area of Barre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

wow

Lowell, MA

#1 Sep 27, 2011
My condolences to the family of Mr. Cernauskas. I can't believe this happened. I hope that this can be settled with the least amount of pain possible for the family members who are not implicated in this and that justice can be found. Good work to the fire and police departments who responded and are now sorting out this mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Pray for Him': Leominster woman copes as starv... Aug 3 Filthni gger 2
News Rain, high waters postpone some Civic Days even... Jul '15 Jtn 6
Beatles For Sale - the tribute: Live in East Br... Jun '15 New England Music... 1
Beatles tribute returns to Oakham common in July! Jun '15 New England Music... 1
Spencer selectmen won't bar Whitco's use of sid... May '15 Headscratch 2
Stiles Lake water will stay low for now May '15 white men 1
Dan Kirouac live in East Brookfield May '15 New England Music... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Brookfield Mortgages