Man fatally shot by deputy in North B...

Man fatally shot by deputy in North Branch identified

There are 3 comments on the KARE-TV Minneapolis story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Man fatally shot by deputy in North Branch identified. In it, KARE-TV Minneapolis reports that:

NORTH BRANCH, Minn. - The Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says a 46-year-old man armed with a rifle and a shotgun Authorities say Robert Elias Aho ignored sheriff's deputies' repeated instructions to put his weapons down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARE-TV Minneapolis.

Friend

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Thats to bad I worked with Bob . And it seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders . Wondering about the services that will be held for his home coming, time and place .
Czech Power over slovaks

Chicago, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2012
another murder perpetrated by the racist ,high school educated, low iq pigs .

RIP Bob
Julie

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jul 18, 2012
My husband also worked with Bob. He's having a hard time with the loss of his friend. I just can't believe they had to shoot twice, maybe he would still be with us. RIP Bob, you were a wonderful human being, and very much missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Raymond-Vorlicky Jun 18 Scammer Aler 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun 15 Richard Vickerman 17
Review: Kingdom Hall Of The Jehovah Witnesses Apr '15 melar 1
News Mortgage fraud in Cities on FBI radar (Oct '07) Apr '15 victim 1,273
News Water &a SLight Board advised wholesale electri... Feb '15 Ray 1
News St. Croix drowning victim identified by authori... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Youll_know 1
North branch why no big box stores, walmart, wh... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

North Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

North Branch Mortgages