N Braddock Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Ha! He lost again. However, he had the same 76 votes he had the last time. Loyal voters. Hahahahahaha
Ravine

North Versailles, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Dobie is a dog. look at his property, its in terrible shape and he trys to look like the darn sheriff with his bulge on the hip..us 1st warders are in trouble if he is the one who is suppose to help us. he should stop watching his kids causing trouble
Typical

North Versailles, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2011
N Braddock Resident wrote:
Ha! He lost again. However, he had the same 76 votes he had the last time. Loyal voters. Hahahahahaha
Typical North braddock Resident WHAT A RUBE!!!. Jimmy Lee was the only person that did anything in this town, if you needed anything done he was in his truck and at your house to talk to you. And you always saw him riding around checking things out.. You may not like him North Braddock Resident BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT HE GOT MORE DONE in one day than NINA'S puppet DOBIE ever did. So laugh it up, the funniest part of it all is when your going to need something done from DOBIE. Now that my good man is certainly something to laugh at!!!!!
N Braddock Resident

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Maybe he did something for you because you knew him. I don't know anyone he ever did anything for. Also, when he was on counsil, he wanted to rush the monthly meetings so he didn't miss too much of Dancing with the Stars. Maybe you missed those meetings. He not voted in because he was not effective.
Typical wrote:
<quoted text> Typical North braddock Resident WHAT A RUBE!!!. Jimmy Lee was the only person that did anything in this town, if you needed anything done he was in his truck and at your house to talk to you. And you always saw him riding around checking things out.. You may not like him North Braddock Resident BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS THAT HE GOT MORE DONE in one day than NINA'S puppet DOBIE ever did. So laugh it up, the funniest part of it all is when your going to need something done from DOBIE. Now that my good man is certainly something to laugh at!!!!!
Typical

North Versailles, PA

#5 Nov 10, 2011
N Braddock Resident wrote:
Maybe he did something for you because you knew him. I don't know anyone he ever did anything for. Also, when he was on counsil, he wanted to rush the monthly meetings so he didn't miss too much of Dancing with the Stars. Maybe you missed those meetings. He not voted in because he was not effective.
<quoted text>
Hey, North braddock Renter, he helped everybody that asked for help in first ward. And yes i did get help from him since Nina could not help me. Obviously you never needed any help since you seem to know what goes on at all the council meetings and have the "INSIDE SCOOP". And since you have the inside scoop or know someone that does, then you youself also should know that Dobie is completely and utterly useless. The facts are like i stated he did more than Dobie will ever do. Since YOU VOTED for Dobie tell me ANYTHING AT ALL That he has done since he took council other than being a lump and being Nina's yes man. And judging by your use of grammar and your spelling you need more help than any council member could ever give you. AND PLEASE,PLEASE LEARN HOW TO S P E L L!!!!!!!!!
I like salad

North Versailles, PA

#6 Nov 10, 2011
Ravine wrote:
Dobie is a dog. look at his property, its in terrible shape and he trys to look like the darn sheriff with his bulge on the hip..us 1st warders are in trouble if he is the one who is suppose to help us. he should stop watching his kids causing trouble
That bulge on his hip is a hoagie!!!!!!!!!!
Ravine

North Versailles, PA

#7 Nov 13, 2011
why dont, puppet dobe get that junk car towed across from his house? that gold caddy has been sitting there for months, with weeds growing out of the street around it.

ask your boss nina, to get it towed
NB Heights

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
all three current council members in 1st ward are utterly useless, nobody turns out any results, and nobody has pride in this town

Jim Lee though he wasnt the best, was better than the current three goofs representing 1st ward now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Braddock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duquesne team stuck in snow on PA Turnpike Tue amry 4
Robberies and vandalism Apr 20 Touchable Ness 2
Slob Fetterman Apr 12 Mon Valley 2
Forest Hills elected officials should have term... Mar '16 Anita Wang 2
North Braddock , i loved the place. (Feb '13) Mar '16 philip ortego 3
News Fetterman calls Trump 'jagoff' over Muslim stat... Mar '16 captin 20
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Braddock Mortgages