Dracut officer's polygraph on missing drugs called 'deceptive';...

Full story: Lowell Sun

Only one of nine police officers who took polygraph tests in connection with missing drugs from an evidence trailer behind the former police station was shown to be "deceptive" in some responses, officials said yesterday.
Comments
61 - 80 of 258 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2009
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

Brian wrote:
<quoted text>

And you wont get a response from me, because I wont read anymore of your garbage. Have a nice life!
Brian,

I am SO SORRY! I didn't realize that you were taking all of this as badly as you were. Please come back. I'll be more careful with what I say. Can't we be friends; PLEASE!

The West Newton Kid
Lowell Resident

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

The West Newton Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian,
I am SO SORRY! I didn't realize that you were taking all of this as badly as you were. Please come back. I'll be more careful with what I say. Can't we be friends; PLEASE!
The West Newton Kid
Guess Brian is not coming back because of your behavior so sorry to see this.
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

Lowell Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Guess Brian is not coming back because of your behavior so sorry to see this.
Yes, as I pointed out previously, I really feel bad over Brian leaving this site. And, I did not realize just how much my insensitive remarks had hurt him. Brian always seemed so strong, so tough, and so able to handle anything that came his way. But now, we find out otherwize.

I hope that Brian is ok wherever he is. And, if he is no longer able to fend for himself, I hope that a friend or a loved one is looking after him.

Brian, if you are reading this, hang in there baby. I know that you are much too proud to ever respond to me again on this link; but I just want you to know that I am thinking of you. Keep your chin up, Buckeroo.

The West Newton Kid
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

Judged:

OK Folks, the Dracut PD owes us all one of their famous 30 day updates on this case. We all know that they are working this case hard and really racking their brains trying to make sure that justice prevails. So, why don't they just fill us all in on the past 30 days activeties?

Come on, Dracut PD. Give us the update that you owe us! You guys do work for the Taxpayers, right? The Taxpayers deserve an update!
lips

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

I think whoever has access to the stored room are all suspects. Count them all, including the higher rang. A small man won't have this ability to steal.
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2009

Judged:

lips wrote:
I think whoever has access to the stored room are all suspects. Count them all, including the higher rang. A small man won't have this ability to steal.
I agree with you. Number one, more likely than not a cop or more than one cop is the thief. And, number two, more likely than not it was not a low level cop at the Dracut PD. Most likely, if a rougue low level Dracut cop acted independently in the theft; the case would have been properly solved by now. My guess is that the case remains unsolved because it involves cops at higher levels within the department.

Oh, the shame of it all; oh, the shame of it all.
Tom

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Jimmy O
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

OK Folks, the Dracut PD owes us all one of their famous 30 day updates on this case. We all know that they are working this case hard and really racking their brains trying to make sure that justice prevails. So, why don't they just fill us all in on the past 30 days activeties?
Come on, Dracut PD. Give us the update that you owe us! You guys do work for the Taxpayers, right? The Taxpayers deserve an update!
Once again Folks, it is time for the Dracut PD to give us their 30 day update on this caper. The 30 day update that they agreed to years ago, but they never actually did. Not once.

Maybe they will fill us all in, right now, and let us know what is currently happening with this investigation.....But, more likely than not, they will say nothing. And, by saying nothing, they will continue to appear that they are unwilling to file charges against one of their own.

Oh, the shame of it all. Oh, the shame of it all.
UnFranchise

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

It must be a joke. The drugs went missing within the police department. Who do you think stole it? Me? Well, I don't even know where the police office is. This is called corruption within the Dracut police department. FBI should make a trip to visit them, too.

Then, you guys accused the Lowell people selling drugs. Now, you know where it came from.
fellow officer

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

Lenny wagner stole it he is the biggest crooked cop in dracut. ans his daughter sold it for him
fellow officer

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2009

Judged:

i have known lenny for a long time i know he did it i even somked some of it with his daughter stacy
Jrock

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

fellow officer wrote:
Lenny wagner stole it he is the biggest crooked cop in dracut. ans his daughter sold it for him
Doesn't surprise me is this is true.
Jrock

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, as I pointed out previously, I really feel bad over Brian leaving this site. And, I did not realize just how much my insensitive remarks had hurt him. Brian always seemed so strong, so tough, and so able to handle anything that came his way. But now, we find out otherwize.
I hope that Brian is ok wherever he is. And, if he is no longer able to fend for himself, I hope that a friend or a loved one is looking after him.
Brian, if you are reading this, hang in there baby. I know that you are much too proud to ever respond to me again on this link; but I just want you to know that I am thinking of you. Keep your chin up, Buckeroo.
The West Newton Kid
You mean otherwise, you dumb F--u---ck--.
marketamerica

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

ScrewballS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah i am a Dracut PD officer of the law. How much do you need? I only have 1K worth left.
Gosh! I was just joking. I love my self too much, and I am a happy woman that I couldn't do any like that.
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

fellow officer wrote:
I am not sure if you really are a fellow officer or not. But, this much I will say: It is a safe bet that a few cops on the Dracut PD know exactly who, within their own department, committed this crime. Only a few cops had easy access to the evidence room. And, out of those few, some would be known for being more shady or dishonest than others. My guess is that as soon as this crime was committed, there was only a couple of cops on the force who could have, and potentially would have done it. And, their fellow officers knew who they were.....
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Jrock wrote:
<quoted text>You mean otherwise, you dumb F--u---ck--.
Wow, an internet tough guy! We have never seen one of those before! And, you caught me on a mispelling! So, that makes you a very sharp internet tough guy.

I am not afraid to admit that you are one brilliant, yet tough and scary dude! Even your name "Jrock" is tough and scary. I am in awe of you, big man.....

Jrock

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow, an internet tough guy! We have never seen one of those before! And, you caught me on a mispelling! So, that makes you a very sharp internet tough guy.
I am not afraid to admit that you are one brilliant, yet tough and scary dude! Even your name "Jrock" is tough and scary. I am in awe of you, big man.....
Hey man, I wasn't trying to be tough. I didnt threaten you or tell you I was going to beat you up. I was just mentioning how unintelligent you sound, yet you still try to be a voice of reason or the judge of many behind an alias. Maybe you should look in the mirror, you coward.
The West Newton Kid

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Jrock wrote:
<quoted text>Hey man, I wasn't trying to be tough. I didnt threaten you or tell you I was going to beat you up. I was just mentioning how unintelligent you sound, yet you still try to be a voice of reason or the judge of many behind an alias. Maybe you should look in the mirror, you coward.
If you weren't trying to be a tough guy, then why the hard line on my mispelling?

I still say that you are a very tough; yet highly intelligent guy. Others may try the internet tough guy routine, but they can't hold a candle to you. You ARE downright frightening dude! And, you may try to underplay it; but it comes through loud and clear in many of your postings. You have many of us Readers quaking in our boots! Please find someone else to badger; I can't handle a real hardcore internet madman such as yourself!
fellow officer

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

yeah its true. he was a detective when it happened he had access to the trailer and after it all happened he was forced to be a patrol man. and to this day he is still a patrol man and they will not let him back as a detective
Jrock

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you weren't trying to be a tough guy, then why the hard line on my mispelling?
I still say that you are a very tough; yet highly intelligent guy. Others may try the internet tough guy routine, but they can't hold a candle to you. You ARE downright frightening dude! And, you may try to underplay it; but it comes through loud and clear in many of your postings. You have many of us Readers quaking in our boots! Please find someone else to badger; I can't handle a real hardcore internet madman such as yourself!
I think I struck a nerve. You are calling me a tough guy, when I was just clearly pointing out your spelling and grammatical errors you make every time you post.I was more or less poking fun at you but your comeback and only defense you have is to call me a tough guy. Unorigina and weak. It just very difficult to take a man serious, when he types like a 10 year old. It must su-c-k to be you. Too afraid to show his identity. Too ashamed to see a therapist to deal with his built up anger towards the world, so he types on an internet forum where no one will know who he is. So sad. Too scared to show himself. How pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Billerica Discussions

Search the North Billerica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Market Basket ready to hire Thu Karen 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Thu jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Wed Concerned 25
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Jul 28 joe 814
Review: Lowell Therapeutic Massage (Aug '10) Jul 28 Intrigued client 34
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Jul 28 Waste my Time 48
•••
•••

North Billerica News Video

•••
•••

North Billerica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000