On your side

Yonkers, NY

#1 May 28, 2010
It is my understanding that North Bergen and also surrounding Towns are being overcome by overcharging problems from towing and storage services being requested by Police departments. What is being done [if anything] to combat this problem. It is also my understanding that a single North Bergen based towing firm is one in the same of these complaints. I have seen for myself actual billing abuse. It seems double billing of services is common practice with this firm. As I understand it numerous complaints have been made, but it seems to be on deaf ears. Why would our local goverment leaders not address these complaints. This towing firm is also a major real estate developer in North Bergen, I really hate to speculate so I will refrain from the obvious. If you think you have been over charged or double billed, you owe it to yourself to stand up for your rights. A copy of the local towing & storage rates can be requested from your local Police desk. You will be very surprized of what is allowedby law and what is not allowed. Chances are you paid on an average of $100.00 more than you should have.
In the News

Bay Shore, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2010
For some VERY HOY new go to Cliffviewpilot.com then go to News then go to NBHS Vise Principal then go to the bottom and read some of the comments. Everyone needs to write a letter or call the New Jersey Attorney General or the Hudson County Prosecutors Office and the NJ Govenors Office. Put these corrupt cops, Township officials and corrupt criminal towing company and High School Principal behind bars where they belong. Close down the drug and prostitution infested house of blues bar where the corrupt drug dealing corrupt individuals hang out. Take back your Town. Be proud of our Town, Not ashamed!
On your side wrote:
It is my understanding that North Bergen and also surrounding Towns are being overcome by overcharging problems from towing and storage services being requested by Police departments. What is being done [if anything] to combat this problem. It is also my understanding that a single North Bergen based towing firm is one in the same of these complaints. I have seen for myself actual billing abuse. It seems double billing of services is common practice with this firm. As I understand it numerous complaints have been made, but it seems to be on deaf ears. Why would our local goverment leaders not address these complaints. This towing firm is also a major real estate developer in North Bergen, I really hate to speculate so I will refrain from the obvious. If you think you have been over charged or double billed, you owe it to yourself to stand up for your rights. A copy of the local towing & storage rates can be requested from your local Police desk. You will be very surprized of what is allowedby law and what is not allowed. Chances are you paid on an average of $100.00 more than you should have.
In the News

Bay Shore, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2010
I urge everyone! go to :

http://www.cliffviewpilot.com/hudson/1369-ano...

Read the comments! Lets put these people where they belong. Demand a full investigation of these activities! Contact, write, call the NJ Attorney General, The Hudson County Prosecutors Office, The FBI and the Govenors Office! Demand that this be Investigated At Once!
In the News

Bay Shore, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2010
Will West New York again be the center of a towing {Pay to Play} investigation along with it's lone towing agency? It's looking like that very well might be possible.
In the news

Bay Shore, NY

#5 Jul 7, 2010
The alligations are flying, Corrupt Police Chief, Cops on the take from Towing Company, Drunk & disorderly prisoners released because he is son of Mayors girl friend, Sgt. Cop taking bribes & payoffs from Town towing firm, Cops tip off drug dealers at house of blues bar and end hudson county prosecutors office investigation of alledged drug dealing by cops, Cops drunk on the job and drinking on the job, Detectives covering up crimes and non investigations to protect friends and protect persons supplying payoff money and much more, It has been posted on other sites by cops who are fed up with the illegal activity and want a full investigation. The feds and the AG are listening and coming, you can count on it!
yeah right

Clifton, NJ

#6 Sep 30, 2010
what a disgrase this is
yeah right

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Jul 14, 2011
seems to me main towing in north bergen must be paying off the prosecutors office because nothing is being done about this criminal john appello owner of main towing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bergen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Why are jitney buses allowed to park i... Mar 26 big hoffa 1
Best mechanic around area? Mar 17 Huegene 1
News New Jersey's high property taxes are fault of f... (Sep '14) Mar 9 disney star 7
Review: Garden State Animal Hospital - Kimberle... (Apr '10) Mar 8 frenchie lover 18
News Christie's budget proposes pension overhaul, be... Mar 5 jordennancy23 1
News Crying fowl North Bergen bans chickens, other t... Mar 1 davefox 2
Review: Footmate Shoe Feb '15 Paula 1
North Bergen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Bergen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]