Vermont teachers to set up strike HQ ...

Vermont teachers to set up strike HQ in Bennington

There are 37 comments on the Burlington Free Press story from Oct 17, 2011, titled Vermont teachers to set up strike HQ in Bennington. In it, Burlington Free Press reports that:

Teachers in a southwestern Vermont school district are planning to open a strike headquarters, but officials say they're still hopeful they can avoid a walkout in a final negotiating session before they're scheduled to hit the picket lines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I know you are, but what am I?”

Since: Oct 11

Sarasota

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Strikes always turn out well.

Look what they did for Johnson Controls and PATCO

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#4 Oct 17, 2011
papa wrote:
Didn't Johnson Controls closing come about because of NAFTA and Plant manager James DiBiagio's decision to turn down a $10 million incentive package offer by the State of Vermont?
Sorry but you can't blame everything on Marky.
Marfy, why did you change your user name?

The last one fit you so well....
numbers

Bennington, VT

#5 Oct 17, 2011

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#6 Oct 17, 2011
numbskull wrote:
At least you went back to an appropriate user name.
non buddy

Queensbury, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2011
marky busted us all. we were underage drinking at the start of the road to sucker pond. he had my mom's car towed away.

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Poo Poo is still in denial.

Just a hint. I was never a mill rat.

I was one of the escapees from Bennville.

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#12 Oct 17, 2011
Globe Union, aka Johnson Controls closed because the company did not want to deal with useless mill rats. Final nail in their coffin.

Blame it on NAFTA if you want to be in denial after 20 years. Call Bernie and ask for help if you need to.

Take a few more hits on the meds. Your exclamation points are a little excessive.

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#14 Oct 17, 2011
popo wrote:
propofol
That would be an improvement for you.

Sarasota

#17 Oct 20, 2011
poo poo Santelli wrote:
Didn't Johnson Controls closing come about because of NAFTA and Plant manager James DiBiagio's decision to turn down a $10 million incentive package offer by the State of Vermont?
Answer me Elmer!!!!!!!!!!
Did you work there and Marky turned down your advances? Is that why you hate him so mush? Grow up little man!
Answer me Santelli!!!!!!!!!!

Did Art have any kids that lived?
GMB

Bennington, VT

#18 Oct 20, 2011
Peewee_Herman wrote:
Strikes always turn out well.
Look what they did for Johnson Controls and PATCO
Oh, right, because the school is a private company that decided to set up in Bennington because of the tax incentives, bustling markets, and fine, fine, FINE young minds waiting to be molded.

Judging by your dumb ass, they made a few miscalculations.
GMB

Bennington, VT

#19 Oct 20, 2011
Teachers Needed wrote:
Teachers needed in Bennington, Vermont to replace the soon to be fired teachers that refuse to work.
Apply at the Bennington School District.
Hey, look, a toothless, inbred, fcking moron who dropped out of middle school before they got around to teaching him what a fcking UNION is.

I think I get why all the inbred, ignorant hicks have hate-boners over this strike thing...you were all too fcking shtooopud to get anything out of school and your shriveled, rodent-like brains don't no any use for "edjumication" now.

How's ditch diggin' and button pushin' working out for you losers? Still got time to drive around in your pickups at night, honkin? Maybe have a bud? All the parties are BYOB now, aren't they, you sad POS.

You might not have to fire any of them. If I worked as a teacher in this fcking mud hole trying to teach some redneck shtbird the difference between his ashole and his elbow because his parents are too fcking stupid to tell him on their own time, I'd pack up before the strike ends and not look back.

None of you are smart enough to make the kind of money required to teach these pathetic slobs to be anything better than their parents.
GMB

New York, NY

#20 Oct 20, 2011
I am a moron and I work at wally world but I love to vent. I drink Genny because it's imported!
GMB

New York, NY

#21 Oct 20, 2011
I'm not slow I'm STUUUUUPID!

Sarasota

#22 Oct 21, 2011
GMB wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, right, because the school is a private company that decided to set up in Bennington because of the tax incentives, bustling markets, and fine, fine, FINE young minds waiting to be molded.
Judging by your dumb ass, they made a few miscalculations.
What are you, toopid?

Was PATCO a private company, dumb ass?

You must have been a victim of pubic school education!

Sarasota

#23 Oct 21, 2011
GMB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look, a toothless, inbred, fcking moron who dropped out of middle school before they got around to teaching him what a fcking UNION is.
I think I get why all the inbred, ignorant hicks have hate-boners over this strike thing...you were all too fcking shtooopud to get anything out of school and your shriveled, rodent-like brains don't no any use for "edjumication" now.
How's ditch diggin' and button pushin' working out for you losers? Still got time to drive around in your pickups at night, honkin? Maybe have a bud? All the parties are BYOB now, aren't they, you sad POS.
You might not have to fire any of them. If I worked as a teacher in this fcking mud hole trying to teach some redneck shtbird the difference between his ashole and his elbow because his parents are too fcking stupid to tell him on their own time, I'd pack up before the strike ends and not look back.
None of you are smart enough to make the kind of money required to teach these pathetic slobs to be anything better than their parents.
"...your shriveled, rodent-like brains don't no any use for "edjumication" now."

Don't "no" any use? Do you at least have the excuse that you are a vocational school grad and didn't care about 'inglish'?

Sarasota

#25 Oct 22, 2011
Clueless wrote:
Cats out of the bag now Pee Wee, I mean Elmer Fudd!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/brattleboro-v...
Marky is now owned on two separate boards, by people who have never even met him. Strong work Bloated one.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#26 Oct 22, 2011
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Cats???? What the fck did you perverts do with the sheep and pigs
from your Saturday night rituals?????

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#27 Oct 22, 2011
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
Marky, have you added cats to your livestock list for the satdy pardees?

Watch out, those claws can leave a nasty welt.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#28 Oct 22, 2011
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Marky, have you added cats to your livestock list for the satdy pardees?
Watch out, those claws can leave a nasty welt.
Does this explain it....
&fe ature=related

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

#29 Oct 23, 2011
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this explain it....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =muTQthqfn40XX&feature=rel ated
Kenny has the same body type as marky -- round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pig Julie Teeter 13 hr Julie Teeter 13
Matt Monaghan Fri Julie Teeter 35
21 Countries Feb 10 Kiels other gay l... 22
News Man pleads not guilty to several fraud charges (May '10) Feb 10 markey 16
News Frustrated (Nov '13) Feb 9 markey 117
Dumb Alicia Grimsley Feb 5 Julie Teeter 22
News Man arraigned on sex charge has cable TV show t... (Aug '07) Feb 5 markey a realasshole 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages