Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chief Doucette: You ROCK!!!!!! You are a veritable HERO to Bennington & to all the residents who have half a brain to comprehend it. Keep cleaning up Bennington & the surrounding towns too whenever you have funding like with your drug sweep. And now you're not letting people think they can just abuse & neglect their animals to boot! You sir, are what this town needed three decades ago!!!!!!!!!!

BEST law enforcement officer in the North East: Chief Doucette.

Now if you could only clone yourself & start work in all the other corrupt, down & dirty towns & cities....

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
Chief Doucette: You ROCK!!!!!! You are a veritable HERO to Bennington & to all the residents who have half a brain to comprehend it. Keep cleaning up Bennington & the surrounding towns too whenever you have funding like with your drug sweep. And now you're not letting people think they can just abuse & neglect their animals to boot! You sir, are what this town needed three decades ago!!!!!!!!!!
Now if you could only clone yourself & start work in all the other corrupt, down & dirty towns & cities....
Oh my god, another lost soul since the death of Mr Rogers
and Captain Kangaroo.....

“Smarten up!!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, another lost soul since the death of Mr Rogers
and Captain Kangaroo.....
Indeed
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Alexs Tavern LLC & the foolish dude: Yet MORE insular, naive Vermonters - no doubt - who believe the "invisible force field" seperating Vermont from the rest of the Universe will continue to keep Vt safe & sound; just as though it were 1879. Druggies, dealers & gangstas wreck everyone & everything they touch: GO CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!!!! You've got it going on & don't let folks who have virtually never been out of this state attempt to tell YOU how the world works!

Go Get Em !!!!!!!!!!

McHenry, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
Alexs Tavern LLC & the foolish dude: Yet MORE insular, naive Vermonters - no doubt - who believe the "invisible force field" seperating Vermont from the rest of the Universe will continue to keep Vt safe & sound; just as though it were 1879. Druggies, dealers & gangstas wreck everyone & everything they touch: GO CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!!!! You've got it going on & don't let folks who have virtually never been out of this state attempt to tell YOU how the world works!
Go Get Em !!!!!!!!!!
You don't have a fcking clue do you?????
Any fool can bust a bunch of street level drug users and supposed
dealers..... I'd love to see the cost of this BUST of all BUST.... And the funny part is, the majority will walk with a slap on the wrist and the revocation of their library cards.....
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The COST of this bust IS and WILL always BE - FAR LESS than the cost of watching more people die in DUI's, building more re-hab centers nationally, & in reading the obits of the millions who suffer & die or are otherwise maimed annually as the result of illicit drug use, abuse and dealing. And if this was such an "easy BUST" to accomplish & you obviously are better equipped & more capable than the DEA agents as you foolishly & arrogantly believe you must be (for reasons that are astonishingly bizarre) why don't YOU clear the streets of thugs from NOW ON & SAVE US ALL THE MONEY you so object to spending!!!!!!!!!! Now take your "potty mouth" & head back up the mountain man.

GO CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!! Please don't let the ignorant, naieve & uneducated attempt to sway your resolve for the good of the community.

McHenry, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
The COST of this bust IS and WILL always BE - FAR LESS than the cost of watching more people die in DUI's, building more re-hab centers nationally, & in reading the obits of the millions who suffer & die or are otherwise maimed annually as the result of illicit drug use, abuse and dealing. And if this was such an "easy BUST" to accomplish & you obviously are better equipped & more capable than the DEA agents as you foolishly & arrogantly believe you must be (for reasons that are astonishingly bizarre) why don't YOU clear the streets of thugs from NOW ON & SAVE US ALL THE MONEY you so object to spending!!!!!!!!!! Now take your "potty mouth" & head back up the mountain man.
GO CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!! Please don't let the ignorant, naieve & uneducated attempt to sway your resolve for the good of the community.
What a hoot.....
I suggest you follow my comments more closely....
I could care less if an entire cartel of Colombian drug lords set up shop in that shit hole..... God only knows Andy and Barney
wouldn't notice.....
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

"You could care less".......EXACTLY. You foolishly yet arduously believe this insidious illegal highly dangerous behavior - wherever it is - doesn't effect you or yours. WRONG. BIG TIME.

CARRY ON CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!!!!!!!!

You are a veritable pit bull; a lot of folks don't like that, do they?

McHenry, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
"You could care less".......EXACTLY. You foolishly yet arduously believe this insidious illegal highly dangerous behavior - wherever it is - doesn't effect you or yours. WRONG. BIG TIME.
CARRY ON CHIEF DOUCETTE!!!!!!!!!!
You are a veritable pit bull; a lot of folks don't like that, do they?
My, my, my, aren't you the little nebbish bitch.....
When you start seeing 2-4 drive by shootings per week in Vermont
get back to me.... Beware of the boyz driving those Subaru's,
they be packing some serious shit....
Elmer

Medford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, my, aren't you the little nebbish bitch.....
When you start seeing 2-4 drive by shootings per week in Vermont
get back to me.... Beware of the boyz driving those Subaru's,
they be packing some serious shit....
Alex -- marketing idea:

Sperm proof scanners you can buy with an EBT card! There seems to be a horde of wanna be Barneys in Bennville.
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, maybe you're right Tavern man (and perhaps you spend far too much time in a tavern by the way; drink much?)- the 64 or so druggies they rounded up dealing sh** from meth to heroin were & are actually GOOD for the community!

Ever hear the song "California Dreaming?" Your version is Vermont Dreaming, for a sandal-wearin' Subaru drivin' "everyone is one with the Universe" thinkin Vermonster - you have NO CLUE that once an EIGHTH of the level of crimminality you "suggest" in your moronic comeback is here in town: THERE'S NO GOING BACK & NO GETTING YOUR COMMUNITY BACK & therefore: no need to call a sheltered/isolated person like you: thankfully.

AS ALWAYS:

GO GET 'EM CHIEF DUCETTE!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIVE DOWN IN NYC.....LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT ONCE YOU HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IT
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Oh and eh....by the way: I'll be alerting the Banner as to your continued foul language: Not good at following rules are you, dude?
Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Geeeeez....I almost forgot: Interesting how a "nebbish" dude (as you so describe) utilizes their REAL NAME on these forums as opposed to HIDING BEHIND an anonymous "handle" as you do, Mr. "Tavern."

Very very very very interesting......

GO CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!
Alex

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
Oh and eh....by the way: I'll be alerting the Banner as to your continued foul language: Not good at following rules are you, dude?
Elmer, Stevie, can you believe this fool?????

Dear Frankie,
It has come to our attention that maybe you are not happy here....
Could it possibly be the absence of your mothers nipple or maybe
your High School principles words of encouragement as you struggle
into the adult world????? How about if I get Elmer to give you some
encouraging words to help guide you on your path to adulthood and I'll get Stevie to find you a nice titty to play with..... Hope you like dark meat!!!!!!

Feel better now princess????? Good for you.... Now let me explain something to you numbnuts, the Banner has nothing to do with these forums and hasn't subscribed to Topix for years..... I will also point out to you a very crucial bit of the "Terms of Service" on these forums and I quote, "If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix", translated: Kiss my ass.....

Alex

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
Yeah, maybe you're right Tavern man (and perhaps you spend far too much time in a tavern by the way; drink much?)- the 64 or so druggies they rounded up dealing sh** from meth to heroin were & are actually GOOD for the community!
Ever hear the song "California Dreaming?" Your version is Vermont Dreaming, for a sandal-wearin' Subaru drivin' "everyone is one with the Universe" thinkin Vermonster - you have NO CLUE that once an EIGHTH of the level of crimminality you "suggest" in your moronic comeback is here in town: THERE'S NO GOING BACK & NO GETTING YOUR COMMUNITY BACK & therefore: no need to call a sheltered/isolated person like you: thankfully.
AS ALWAYS:
GO LIVE DOWN IN NYC.....LET US ALL KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT ONCE YOU HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IT
Sixty four people dealing????? Now where in hell did you come up with this bullshit?????
Strange, but I didn't read anywhere that one of these nogooders
was in possession of any mass quantity of drugs or weed, not to mention large sums of cash which is associated with the sale of said mind altering substances.... With the exception of those
caught with God's Skunk Weed, the rest were nothing more than
users selling enough junk to support their own habit, WOW....
Please don't cry when all are released to the street after coping a plea deal.....

And pussy-boy, I've lived and traveled through more fcking cities throughout the world than I care to count, been there, seen it, whoopty ti dooo..... "California Dreaming?" Nah, I don't stop into church along my way.... Gave that fabled bullshit up years ago......

You never answered my question Princess, were the boards worn at your graduation from NYIT made of tinfoil??????

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
AS ALWAYS:
Francine,

Alex asked me to give you an encouraging word or two, so here goes.

Are you four king toopid? Why are you trying to argue with Alex, and why are you sniffing Chief Doucette's ( http://chiefdoucette.com/ ) sss?

Bennville is a sheet whole, where being a productive member of society is when you make enough as a cashier to be able to pay grammy rent on your basement room.

That is, if they don't catch you stealing and fire your sss.

As far as the bananer policing this site, they pretty much gave up trying to shut us up quite a while ago.

If you insist on keeping it up, feel free. I for one will enjoy the show. But, don't say you haven't been warned.

Chuckles...

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Frank Bradford wrote:
"BEST law enforcement officer in the North East: Chief Doucette."

I am sure he is at least in the top 50% of occifers in Bennville County.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if Douchette still uses his knight stick on the fire chiefs wife.
LSU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Non Buddy wrote:
She just loves that big black stick!

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Non Buddy wrote:
Which one? It's hard to keep track nowadays.

...I mean of the chiefs, not wives the big chief is practicing the nightstick on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Bennington Discussions

Search the North Bennington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Kids have a blast with 'Toy Hacking' workshop 1 hr Kiel Santelli cuum spunje 1
28 countries (Oct '13) 8 hr racist townie azzhole 279
elmer no life fudd 11 hr Kiel Santelli cuum spunje 6
Frustrated (Nov '13) Mon hillbilly stumpwater 37
What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Mon Kiel Come Stain 262
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear Sun BufurdPuszey 28
i like fudge Sun BufurdPuszey 5
•••
•••