Alex

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Will someone please check to make sure McNutt didn't commit suicide because his GOP clown lost.... If you don't know him just search for some old fck wearing a tinfoil hat, that's him.....
idiotdar

Bennington, VT

#2 Nov 7, 2012
check your shorts alex because from the stink you are leaving around i think you sheet yourself.
Alex

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2012
idiotdar wrote:
check your shorts alex because from the stink you are leaving around i think you sheet yourself.
Well since I am not there, I would suggest you check your breath for that shit smell... Probably caused by all of that knob polishing you do on Pleasant St....

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Alex, careful what you wish for. As Mencken said, you may get it good and hard:

"
Energy

Drilling won't slow, but the energy industry expects President Obama's re-election will mean a continuation of tighter environmental regulations and higher costs...

The Environmental Protection Agency is already developing tougher regulations on hydraulic fracking, related water use and air pollution emissions.

"It is our bet that we will witness more stringent regulation and greater friction—permitting challenges, environmental hurdles—in the system in order to appease the winning coalition," Bill Herbert and Jeff Dietert, analysts with energy research firm Simmons & Co. said in a note on Wednesday.

The Dow Jones U.S. Oil and Gas Index was down 3% on Wednesday.
"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
Alex, careful what you wish for. As Mencken said, you may get it good and hard:
"
Energy
Drilling won't slow, but the energy industry expects President Obama's re-election will mean a continuation of tighter environmental regulations and higher costs...
The Environmental Protection Agency is already developing tougher regulations on hydraulic fracking, related water use and air pollution emissions.
"It is our bet that we will witness more stringent regulation and greater friction—permitting challenges, environmental hurdles—in the system in order to appease the winning coalition," Bill Herbert and Jeff Dietert, analysts with energy research firm Simmons & Co. said in a note on Wednesday.
The Dow Jones U.S. Oil and Gas Index was down 3% on Wednesday.
"
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
I really don't foresee any major hits to fracking because the majority of the studies that have already done, have fallen in favor of drillers.....

As for the supposed Obama War On Coal, it's nothing more than media generated bullshit.... Coal companies are losing there ass because of the cost to mine coal has skyrocketed, not at the hands of the EPA or Obama, but because that 500 year supply everyone is taunting is harder to get at and the easy dig shit is diminishing fast..... As it stands right now, coal companies are selling for less than it cost to produce.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't foresee any major hits to fracking because the majority of the studies that have already done, have fallen in favor of drillers.....
As for the supposed Obama War On Coal, it's nothing more than media generated bullshit.... Coal companies are losing there ass because of the cost to mine coal has skyrocketed, not at the hands of the EPA or Obama, but because that 500 year supply everyone is taunting is harder to get at and the easy dig shit is diminishing fast..... As it stands right now, coal companies are selling for less than it cost to produce.....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Coal is shutting down because of the EPA.

For your sake (and everyone else's), I hope you're right they will not fork with the gas supply
Alex

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Elmer_J_Fudd wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal is shutting down because of the EPA.
For your sake (and everyone else's), I hope you're right they will not fork with the gas supply
To say that the EPA "ALONE" is responsible for shutting down
or bankrupting coal mining is a NO NO....

This all evolved from a third party lawsuit back in Feb 2008 and from a decision by the DC Circuit Court in 2010.... President's do not have the authority to override court decisions and Romney the Clown was full of shit when he said he would reverse current restrictions......

If one wanted to get technical about the current status of mining, the finger could be pointed to George Bush Sr and Congress, who amended the Clean Air Act which allowed citizens to file lawsuits against violators, it gave monitoring authority to each state and if they didn't follow EPA guidelines, the Fed would show up at their door to issue cease and desist orders against violators....

You also have to take into consideration the Montreal Protocol signed by Ronnie Ragoon back in 1987.....

So what are you left with:
The Presidents hands are tied on this issue and you have a shit pot of cheaper than, cleaner than, natural gas to power electric generation......

And why the fck are we discussing serious issues on Topix????? It's not allowed anymore!!!!!!!
The "Children" won't understand us.....
Larry

Cambridge, VT

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Until the EPA bans trees I'm sticking with my woodstove.

Since: Jan 09

Essex Junction, VT

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Alex wrote:
Will someone please check to make sure McNutt didn't commit suicide because his GOP clown lost.... If you don't know him just search for some old fck wearing a tinfoil hat, that's him.....
Nov 30 2012 I love it now all you Ultra/Liberal/Democrats will have to be telling me how High taxes just saw Obama wants 1.6 trillion tax increase. Unemployment low of Obama is still higher than high of Bush. Been reported 24 million part time workers want full time work. Arab spring brought about by Obama. Afghanistian war which candidate Obama said he would have all combat troops out within 16 months. how Obama is so smart he could get so little done in his first two years with a super majority. So please tell me how great he is doing?
LSU

Albany, NY

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Welcome back Mr. McNutt!
THEGrnMtnBoy

Milton, VT

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Funny how nobody admits to voting for him.

You maybe $$$$$$h!ting in VT, but your a$$$$$$hole is in Washington

“Sponsored by Miller Lite”

Since: Dec 09

Phuket, Thailand

#20 Dec 21, 2012
Merry Fcking Xmas my little Bennvinite tards from hell, or as J W McNutt would say, "Mary Krismiss and a Happy Year"
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#21 Dec 21, 2012
Whatever..............

“Sponsored by Miller Lite”

Since: Dec 09

Phuket, Thailand

#22 Dec 21, 2012
Snookie wrote:
Whatever..........
Hey Stevie we've got a little slut here looking for company in the
"Smush Room"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced for selling drugs near school 9 hr Fatso Fife 1
News Drug dealers busted (Nov '14) Feb 15 Fatso Fife 4
News Five face drug-related charges Feb 5 Fatso Fife 1
News Our View: A step forward on marijuana Feb 4 Fatso Fife 5
News Facebook posts result in jail time over conditions (Feb '11) Jan 28 Fatso Fife 41
News Former employee suing Mack Molding over alleged... Jan 21 Comrade Sanders 2
News Third-graders to help raise fish from eggs Jan '18 Fatso Fife 1

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages