Payne ambulance service closes, claim...

Payne ambulance service closes, claims lack of calls

There are 64 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Payne ambulance service closes, claims lack of calls. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

A local ambulance and medical transport company shuttered its doors Friday because of a lack of service calls.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Laughing Out Loud

Jaffrey, NH

#42 Feb 18, 2011
John, don't get me started. You know damn well I have reason to be pissed at the Paynes. The only way you keep a job is because your two faced and shove your head up anyones a$$ that will have ya. Remember I was at a job for 9 years before I left to work with you...big mistake. And the reason I don't have a job is because I'm out on disability. So its funny how you say I shouldn't put insults but then you just did it to me. And if you wanna start stuff...you were the one screwing little Hopie in the office...how many kids you have listed on your facebook now?
G-Rod

Canaan, CT

#43 Feb 18, 2011
Laughing Out Loud wrote:
John, don't get me started. You know damn well I have reason to be pissed at the Paynes. The only way you keep a job is because your two faced and shove your head up anyones a$$ that will have ya. Remember I was at a job for 9 years before I left to work with you...big mistake. And the reason I don't have a job is because I'm out on disability. So its funny how you say I shouldn't put insults but then you just did it to me. And if you wanna start stuff...you were the one screwing little Hopie in the office...how many kids you have listed on your facebook now?
Well if that's how you want play it Flavin you can but it's pretty damn pathetic and btw at least I wasn't doing Mr. Gorilla tit's at the station and on calls as you were. Please get your facts straight before you lie to the world. Being a disgruntled ex-employee isn't attractive either and they don't have a cream to clear up those flair ups. Btw still laughing.
Laughing Out Loud

Jaffrey, NH

#44 Feb 18, 2011
You're telling me not to insult but here you are doing just that. You never were too bright. No brains, no teeth.
You should've been fired from for what you did, not I for doing nothing wrong. I left a job of 9 yrs to work in EMS, never fired from a job after Paynes dear.
I have some nice dirt on you and thats why you are getting mad but this isn't the place for this and you need to let people vent; not everyone had a loving relationship at Paynes, many were poorly treated and threats made to them.
What really matters is that Payne EMS is no more. LMAO!!! Oh my sides!
Soap opera junkie

Stowe, VT

#45 Feb 18, 2011
My goodness, this is better than the afternoon soaps. Ms. LOL and Mr. G-Rod should apply at one of the day time soaps for a job if they don't have one. If they can't act, they can certainly write the scripts. Would probably be emmy award winning material! Or, write a best selling novel, fictonal.. of course. Wouldn't want any slander suits, would we?? Vive EMS.

G-Rod

United States

#46 Feb 18, 2011
Soap opera junkie wrote:
My goodness, this is better than the afternoon soaps. Ms. LOL and Mr. G-Rod should apply at one of the day time soaps for a job if they don't have one. If they can't act, they can certainly write the scripts. Would probably be emmy award winning material! Or, write a best selling novel, fictonal.. of course. Wouldn't want any slander suits, would we?? Vive EMS.
Lol. I'll try that if things don't pan out for me..........lol
G-Rod

United States

#47 Feb 18, 2011
Laughing Out Loud wrote:
You're telling me not to insult but here you are doing just that. You never were too bright. No brains, no teeth.
You should've been fired from for what you did, not I for doing nothing wrong. I left a job of 9 yrs to work in EMS, never fired from a job after Paynes dear.
I have some nice dirt on you and thats why you are getting mad but this isn't the place for this and you need to let people vent; not everyone had a loving relationship at Paynes, many were poorly treated and threats made to them.
What really matters is that Payne EMS is no more. LMAO!!! Oh my sides!
Lmao !!!, pathetic, simply pathetic. enjoy abusing the system !!!
Soap opera junkie

Stowe, VT

#48 Feb 18, 2011
G-Rod wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I'll try that if things don't pan out for me..........lol
Good luck to you Mr. GRod. I will certainly cheer for you at the Emmy's or be in line for a signed copy of that book. I have to say, I don't think I will ever look at an ambulance again and not think.....I wonder what really goes on when the red lights are turned off, and those ambulance bay doors close???
G-Rod

United States

#49 Feb 18, 2011
Laughing Out Loud wrote:
You're telling me not to insult but here you are doing just that. You never were too bright. No brains, no teeth.
You should've been fired from for what you did, not I for doing nothing wrong. I left a job of 9 yrs to work in EMS, never fired from a job after Paynes dear.
I have some nice dirt on you and thats why you are getting mad but this isn't the place for this and you need to let people vent; not everyone had a loving relationship at Paynes, many were poorly treated and threats made to them.
What really matters is that Payne EMS is no more. LMAO!!! Oh my sides!
Btw. The job that you "had" for over 9years called us laughing and thanked us for taking you away , something they had been trying to do for the last 8 years that you worked there. You say I'm stupid but your the one stuck in your own sick twisted world of lies and deception and can't distinguish between that and the real world. Just go on sucking off the system and taxpayers with your fake injuries. Your a real class act. Lol
Bennington

Bennington, VT

#50 Feb 18, 2011
I see here that G-Rod and Laughing Out Loud are going at it because some supposed things happened such as cheating on spouses! I know that happens at BRS also. There are several of the employees that have divorced and remarried again because they were cheating on their spouses while they were suppose to be "working" and "professional"! So if there was something going on at Payne I guess they followed in the footsteps of BRS because BRS has been here longer and they were only doing as their elders were teaching them. I know the 4 at BRS didn't ever think they would get caught and did!! So I guess at this point this is really irrelavant! Who cares who was doing who and where or when! If they were going to cheat or mess around then they would have done it no matter what!
G-Rod

Dallas, TX

#51 Feb 19, 2011
I like to take this moment and apologize for the very unprofessional and nasty comments between Mrs.Flavin (AKA: Laughing Out Loud) and I. It was very distasteful and was uncalled for. I was just upset over the lies and the hurtful comments she was posting. I was upset because this was more than a job to me. It was a career with a company I enjoyed working for. Again I am apologizing for my post to all that had to read them. We went way off subject and it was uncalled for. Sorry to all that were subjected to this filth.
Bennington Native

Bennington, VT

#52 Feb 19, 2011
G-Rod wrote:
I like to take this moment and apologize for the very unprofessional and nasty comments between Mrs.Flavin (AKA: Laughing Out Loud) and I. It was very distasteful and was uncalled for. I was just upset over the lies and the hurtful comments she was posting. I was upset because this was more than a job to me. It was a career with a company I enjoyed working for. Again I am apologizing for my post to all that had to read them. We went way off subject and it was uncalled for. Sorry to all that were subjected to this filth.
I commend G-Rod for stepping up to the plate and acknowledging that he was wrong for the posts. You are the better person for apologizing.
Soap opera junkie

Stowe, VT

#53 Feb 19, 2011
Bennington wrote:
I see here that G-Rod and Laughing Out Loud are going at it because some supposed things happened such as cheating on spouses! I know that happens at BRS also. There are several of the employees that have divorced and remarried again because they were cheating on their spouses while they were suppose to be "working" and "professional"! So if there was something going on at Payne I guess they followed in the footsteps of BRS because BRS has been here longer and they were only doing as their elders were teaching them. I know the 4 at BRS didn't ever think they would get caught and did!! So I guess at this point this is really irrelavant! Who cares who was doing who and where or when! If they were going to cheat or mess around then they would have done it no matter what!
Of course, cheating on spouses is something that is very commom place these days, in every line of work, not just EMS. I imagine if you look behind the closed doors of any business, you will find similar situations as discussed in the above posts. Commitment to one's spouse isn't taken seriously these days by many men and woman. Just leads to sadness and anger.
Taxpayer

Bennington, VT

#54 Feb 19, 2011
Way to be the better person G-Rod! I doubt very much that Ms. Flavin would like the whole world to know that the taxpayers paid for her vaginal rejuvenation! Although, she openly bragged about it!!! Seems like a waste of Medicaid funds to have her out there spreading Herpes to the people desperate enough to get close enough to her!
Love the Lies

Gilsum, NH

#55 Feb 19, 2011
Laughing Out Loud wrote:
You're telling me not to insult but here you are doing just that. You never were too bright. No brains, no teeth.
You should've been fired from for what you did, not I for doing nothing wrong. I left a job of 9 yrs to work in EMS, never fired from a job after Paynes dear.
I have some nice dirt on you and thats why you are getting mad but this isn't the place for this and you need to let people vent; not everyone had a loving relationship at Paynes, many were poorly treated and threats made to them.
What really matters is that Payne EMS is no more. LMAO!!! Oh my sides!
You left a job of 9 years, maybe, but did you know they wanted to get rid of you? Thats why they wrote the refs! You were and are (obviously) a trouble maker, maybe that is why you were let go from the ambulance place and maybe that is why the hospital couldnt wait to get you out the door cuz they knew they would never take you back. Oh, and didnt you only work so many hours per week so you wouldnt jepordize your welfare???? you are a lazy person, you are a trouble maker, you are two faced. you have taught your daugher to be just like you which is too bad, give her a chance at least....hopefully she will figure it out
G-Rod

Canaan, CT

#56 Feb 19, 2011
I'm just trying to be the bigger person and admitting when I'm in the wrong, when I am in the wrong. But thank you. I just can't help from snickering just a little. :)
G-Rod

Canaan, CT

#57 Feb 19, 2011
As my partner at Payne EMS use to laugh in a scooby doo sorta way Hehehehe........lol.
what do you think

Brighton, MA

#58 Feb 25, 2011
Bennington wrote:
I see here that G-Rod and Laughing Out Loud are going at it because some supposed things happened such as cheating on spouses! I know that happens at BRS also. There are several of the employees that have divorced and remarried again because they were cheating on their spouses while they were suppose to be "working" and "professional"! So if there was something going on at Payne I guess they followed in the footsteps of BRS because BRS has been here longer and they were only doing as their elders were teaching them. I know the 4 at BRS didn't ever think they would get caught and did!! So I guess at this point this is really irrelavant! Who cares who was doing who and where or when! If they were going to cheat or mess around then they would have done it no matter what!
Seems I remember a BPD officer, who was also a member of the BRS, that lost his police job because he brought a girl to BRS building for sex. He was on duty for the BPD at the time. He violated the trust of both departments.
M Merrtz

Bennington, VT

#59 Feb 26, 2011
Actually, to clarify I should say that anyone who plays politics for their own self serving interests, as an EMT's Or a Medic.. or anyone's - expense is a cockroach. They lie, cheat, steal and use us anyone as their instrument of authority. When an EMT/Medic has unwittingly achieved there purpose for advancing their political agenda,then the cockroach discards the EMT/Medic like a piece of trash. Along with the EMT/MEDIC goes their pension, at times their individual freedom, reputation, mental wellbeing, and most importantly, the prosperity, health and welfare of the Employees family. In short, the threat from within the ranks is just a detrimental as the crooks from outside of it. I have always felt that the brotherhood of EMS is a fallacy. but Beleve Paramedics sometimes throw each other under the bus for nothing more than to look good to their superiors. Even if some are not " REAL MEDICS" But "Insta Medic's" With a 2 week course in Texas
irene

Watervliet, NY

#60 Nov 18, 2012
oh very sad to hear all this.. The man who instructed me and gave me my BLS renewal, Glen Woods,was a super instructor and a very nice person. I was just looking to renew my health care provider BLS and I just found out the bad news about them closing..
G-Rod

Lakeland, FL

#61 Nov 6, 2014
irene wrote:
oh very sad to hear all this.. The man who instructed me and gave me my BLS renewal, Glen Woods,was a super instructor and a very nice person. I was just looking to renew my health care provider BLS and I just found out the bad news about them closing..
It's a dying town, it's very sad. That's why I moved south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man held after allegedly assaulting father Mar 22 DEPUTY DOG 2
News Police: Man masturbating on the side of road (May '16) Mar 20 Hundreds of mill ... 20
News Sen. Sanders meets with high school students in... Mar 19 Billary lost 1
News Celtic music for St. Patrick's Day Mar 17 Bonehead Brad UVMMC 2
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Mar 12 Sherrif fife 2
News Revitalizing downtown neighborhoods Mar 10 Libhater 8
News Police: Nine arrested for selling heroin Mar 4 Celebrate Diversity 17

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages