First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Elmer

Morrisville, VT

#57 Nov 23, 2012
Lauren wrote:
That all ya got DORK? If ya want to do something with your fingers go play with yourself LITTLE man.
Mrs. Fudd does a much better job of that. And you have obviously not talked to you if you use that adjective.
Elmer

Morrisville, VT

#58 Nov 23, 2012
*to her*
Lauren

Bennington, VT

#59 Nov 23, 2012
What a useless pos. You can't even type a simple sentence without screwing it up. Or do you blame it on dyslexia or some other learning disability so people won't see you for what you really are?
Elmer

Portland, ME

#61 Nov 24, 2012
Lauren wrote:
What a useless pos. You can't even type a simple sentence without screwing it up. Or do you blame it on dyslexia or some other learning disability so people won't see you for what you really are?
...said the cow who is confused by the caps lock key.
Lauren

Bennington, VT

#62 Nov 24, 2012
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Who cares DORK? Like anything you say matters? Get a life LITTLE one.
Elmer

Portland, ME

#63 Nov 24, 2012
Lauren wrote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Who cares DORK? Like anything you say matters? Get a life LITTLE one.
You are obsessed with me aren't you?

Nice fail at rating the posts also. Must be frustrating for you.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#64 Nov 24, 2012
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with me aren't you?
Nice fail at rating the posts also. Must be frustrating for you.
What is there about your demeanor that you constantly attract
these plaid wool shirt, Dunham boot, tattoo wearing dykes????

Ahh, what the fck, they are an entertaining herd aren't they!!!!
Elmer

Stowe, VT

#65 Nov 24, 2012
Alexs Tavern LLC wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there about your demeanor that you constantly attract
these plaid wool shirt, Dunham boot, tattoo wearing dykes????
Ahh, what the fck, they are an entertaining herd aren't they!!!!
It's that certain je ne sais quoi I have with the three toothed hillbillies of the greater Bennville area.
Lauren

Bennington, VT

#67 Nov 25, 2012
It's interesting how you dorks put everyone in the same classification without even knowing them. Do both of you feel that people who wear plaid wool shirts, Dunham boots, have tattoos, less than all their teeth and who are what you call hillbilles are somehow less desirable or inferior? You do realize that this country and the whole world runs on people of all kinds including the ones above. I'm sure you both either employ or have worked with people of all walks of life currently or in the past so you must know and ignore this fact. That in itself shows certain character trait about both of you. Not good ones either. I can say without knowing either one of you that you are both sad little boys who were never instilled by your parents with the values to grow up an be real men. By your actions just here you are both pathetic examples of human beings and the world would probably be a better place without you. The sobering fact is that someday that will happen. Amen and hallelujah..........
Elmer

South Burlington, VT

#68 Nov 25, 2012
Lauren wrote:
It's interesting how you dorks put everyone in the same classification without even knowing them. Do both of you feel that people who wear plaid wool shirts, Dunham boots, have tattoos, less than all their teeth and who are what you call hillbilles are somehow less desirable or inferior? You do realize that this country and the whole world runs on people of all kinds including the ones above. I'm sure you both either employ or have worked with people of all walks of life currently or in the past so you must know and ignore this fact. That in itself shows certain character trait about both of you. Not good ones either. I can say without knowing either one of you that you are both sad little boys who were never instilled by your parents with the values to grow up an be real men. By your actions just here you are both pathetic examples of human beings and the world would probably be a better place without you. The sobering fact is that someday that will happen. Amen and hallelujah..........
"
What a useless pos. You can't even type a simple sentence without screwing it up. Or do you blame it on dyslexia or some other learning disability so people won't see you for what you really are?
"

There's a reason we got out of Bennville. We feel sad for those who couldn't -- but not arrogant sssholes like you who refuse to see Bennville for the cesspool that it is.
Lauren

Bennington, VT

#69 Nov 25, 2012
Oh and why do you call lesbians dykes or is that just an assumption? Jealous or mad?

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#70 Nov 25, 2012
Lauren wrote:
It's interesting how you dorks put everyone in the same classification without even knowing them. Do both of you feel that people who wear plaid wool shirts, Dunham boots, have tattoos, less than all their teeth and who are what you call hillbilles are somehow less desirable or inferior? You do realize that this country and the whole world runs on people of all kinds including the ones above. I'm sure you both either employ or have worked with people of all walks of life currently or in the past so you must know and ignore this fact. That in itself shows certain character trait about both of you. Not good ones either. I can say without knowing either one of you that you are both sad little boys who were never instilled by your parents with the values to grow up an be real men. By your actions just here you are both pathetic examples of human beings and the world would probably be a better place without you. The sobering fact is that someday that will happen. Amen and hallelujah..........
"By your actions just here you are both pathetic examples of human beings and the world would probably be a better place without you. The sobering fact is that someday that will happen."

Now wouldn't that just make your pathetic boring life even more empty as you would be conversing with yourself???? What a tool...

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#71 Nov 25, 2012
Lauren wrote:
Oh and why do you call lesbians dykes or is that just an assumption? Jealous or mad?
Wrong, I like lesbians and dislike "Dykes"....
If you ever save enough nickels and dimes to travel from the
confines of Bennville proper, you'll learn that there is a huge
difference between the two...
Lauren

Bennington, VT

#73 Nov 25, 2012
I don't think you like anyone including yourself.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#74 Nov 25, 2012
Lauren wrote:
I don't think you like anyone including yourself.
The first three words of your post were accurate.

...then you ruined it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elmer Roy Moore Fudd 1 hr Markey Fife 13
Forkeys 1 hr Forkeys 3
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... (Apr '17) Thu Kevin Cross 21
News United Way of Bennington County joins global #G... Thu Irate Landlord 1
News ChemFab neighbors say they were sickened Nov 8 Markey Fife 6
Pills and Other Research Chems Nov 7 markey fife 6
Win $30 Amazon gift card Nov 4 Sherrif fife 4

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages